over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSULIN

YOU GET INSULIN SYRINGES 10 AT ANY PHARMACY THEY COME IN 50 IU PLUNGERS OR 100 IU. THE 50IU EACH LINE REPRESENTS 1 IU THE 100IU EACH LINE REPRESENTS 2IU GENERALLY ITS 10 GRAMS OF CARBS PER EACH IU OF INSULIN. I TOOK IT POST WORKOUT 5IU 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR A MONTH. START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT NO MORE THEN 5IU FIRST TO SEE HOW YOUR BODY REACTS TO IT. BE CAREFUL IF YOU TAKE PREWORKOUT YOU CAN GO HYPO EASIER WHEN TRAINING. IT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE AND IT RUINED MY WORKOUT.
Thank you brother.

I've gotten it from Walmart without question. It's the law. They have to make insulin readily available.
I always pin Pwo with my Hgh.
I've always had a problem getting syringes from a pharmacy. They tell me it's illegal which is complete bullshit or they wouldn't sell them on Amazon

A diabetic friend who I got Lantus from had his Lantus switched to the 48 hour long acting one, forgot the name. Anyone use it?

It was Toujeo. It's just Lantus but more IUs in the same amount of diluent. This extends the active life somewhat, 24-36 hours - 450 or 900iu per pen.

Used insulin many ways and months on it could even state a full year on insulin absolutely stupid got nothing but fat gain extreme insulin resistant which I believe now has caused me to become a type 2 diabetic no longer use insulin but diagnosed just a couple of weeks ago

insulin alone isn’t the issue it was also the huge bulk of food and not giving my body a break to much fat bloat gained not doing enough cardio or keeping on point with blood sugar control

biggest issue learned

however exactly what Mike Arnold said

insulin pre post
Lantus twice a week

^
I’d follow this and use metformin and other insulin sensitivity supps from day one

Listen, Humalog is very close in action to your natural insulin production so it makes sense to use Humalog. Humalog is fast acting insulin in and out in few hours. That's why I like it, I use it in the right time and I k now I have 4 hour window to do what I gotta do to get the most out of it.
With Humalog stick to POST Workout. 10 grams of carbs per IU of Humalog. You need the Humalog post workout to drive the nutrients into the muscles. Start with 5IUs of Humalog post workout with 50grams of Carbs and see how you feel. Once you get the gist of it, perhaps go to 10IUs and so on.
Just remember, Humalog will kick in very fast, within 20 minutes and you will feel it. As long as you don't over do it you will be fine. Take your post workout shake immediately with the Humalog shot and then eat a meal 2 hours later.
Humalog can also be used to get you in Ketosis if you are dieting, very effective tool to get you in Ketosis fast, but this is another story.

Load it up to the 20 and make sure you have 20grams of simple carbs with it and you’ll be good start small maybe 10 and 10. I have never fed insulin like that. I use a longer acting one 2 iu in the morning and 1 iu later in afternoon with my current diet just to aid pancreas
20iu slin + 20g carbs?

You’re a dumbass bro, gtfo the forum and stop giving people advice. You suck at it.

WORST ADVICE EVER!!!

"Load it up to 20" - That is 20IU insulin in a standard insulin syringe.
"make sure you have 20grams of simple carbs" - WTF that's 1g carb per IU of insulin!!!

Don't listen to this. Hopefully this is just typos... otherwise very bad math, and this is why bodybuilders get a rep as stupid meatheads, and end up in commas.

Like others have said. Insulin is usually dosed at 100IU per ml. Standard insulin syringe is 1ml. So it can hold 100IU (you will never need to use this much, you will go hypo as soon as it hits). So to get 10IU it's only 1/10th of the syringe. It's tiny, tiny doses.
As far as I can tell he’s just fucking with people purposely giving bad advice. It’s not the first (or second) thread he’s done this in recently. Something is wrong with him.

20iu slin + 20g carbs?

You’re a dumbass bro, gtfo the forum and stop giving people advice. You suck at it.

As far as I can tell he’s just fucking with people purposely giving bad advice. It’s not the first (or second) thread he’s done this in recently. Something is wrong with him.

I was sitting in traffic when I wrote that I wasn’t paying attention. I apologized. Corrected what I meant. It’s my fault. Totally right.
You are referring to me giving bad advice. I said use tap water for your hgh. There comes a time when people need to do there own research and figure out what they are doing. If someone really thought I was being serious about mixing hgh with tap water they shouldn’t be using it in the first place.
Yes I know you can shoot off on here and type. I’m not getting into it with you I don’t care to. Sorry I made a mistake. But you sir need to realize you are on the internet. If you are living by everything you read on here then you need to re-evaluate what your doing

I can’t believe you brought the tap water comment up.

the kid said he didn’t want to pay 12 dollars for shipping for bac. Water. My response was use tap water shit is free.
He can buy hgh, whatever else he’s on but he can’t pay the 12 bucks for shipping.
You need to calm down.

I made a mistake with the insulin comment I apologized what else you want?

Both Novo R and Lantus are longer acting insulins and just asking if you had experience with both and how they compare?
Novolin-R is actually classified as a "short" action insulin. It's active life span is about 8hr max , generally in most healthy human it clears in less than 6hr especially if the shot is taking intermuscular.
Lantus active life is listed at 24hrs but from test I've seen people do it's more like 18-20hrs.
So there is a HUGE difference between the two and they are in no way interchangeable.

I personally like the Novolin-R for a pre-work Injection as it's easy to consume the needed carbs in the active window during and after training without needing multiple shits like with Humalog

Both Novo R and Lantus are longer acting insulins and just asking if you had experience with both and how they compare?
No actually this will be the first time I run insulin. I've never really thought I needed it.since in all my years or competing and blasting my blood sugars have been fine.so I didn't find it was necessary to run it.

Many people think that insulin will put muscle mass on you.so they run a shit boat of it. Insulin is not a muscle builder. Its just aids to give your pancreas a break from time to time. Actually it can make you fat if you not careful

Now that I'm older my body doesn't process the amount of food we eat as a bodybuilder like when I was younger. So I'm do my pancreas a favor lol

Novolin-R is actually classified as a "short" action insulin. It's active life span is about 8hr max , generally in most healthy human it clears in less than 6hr especially if the shot is taking intermuscular.
Lantus active life is listed at 24hrs but from test I've seen people do it's more like 18-20hrs.
So there is a HUGE difference between the two and they are in no way interchangeable.

I personally like the Novolin-R for a pre-work Injection as it's easy to consume the needed carbs in the active window during and after training without needing multiple shits like with Humalog
Exactly that multiple stuff you need to take with Humalog is a no no for me.too much to keep up with. At least for me

I'm keep it simple. 5ius post-wo 10 to 15 minutes later 50g of carbs from sweet potatoes and 2 to 3 hours later another meal with 50g carbs again from sweet potatoes.

If my blood sugars stay 90 or under I'm good.if need be I'll add a second dose in earlier in the day so that helps with 4 meals out if my day

Many people think that insulin will put muscle mass on you.so they run a shit boat of it. Insulin is not a muscle builder. Its just aids to give your pancreas a break from time to time. Actually it can make you fat if you not careful
Yes it is. It doesn't work the way AAS do but it absolutely is a key component of the muscle building process.

Many guys can't produce enough insulin on their own to reach huge levels of size - like 250+lbs. lean - due to the large amount of daily carbs it takes to get there. Without insulin, that food doesn't get absorbed and you don't build muscle. Add insulin and you bust through that plateau and keep growing. Very few guys are putting on really large amounts of muscle without some insulin use.

Yes this!! I actually have the PI leaflet from the Novolin R 10ml vial box right here in front of me. The Pharmacodynamics section says this:

"NOVOLIN R is a short-acting insulin. When injected subcutaneously, the glucose-lowering effect of NOVOLIN R begins approximately 30 minutes post-dose, is maximal between 1.5 and 3.5 hours post-dose, and terminates approximately 8 hours post-dose."

Someone might enjoy this shitshow for laughs. Nick Trigili blasts Matt Jansen's thoughts on insulin.
Now while Matt certainly downplays his athletes use of insulin, the amount of idiocy coming from Trigili is pretty funny.
He talks "science" lol.

No actually this will be the first time I run insulin. I've never really thought I needed it.since in all my years or competing and blasting my blood sugars have been fine.so I didn't find it was necessary to run it.

Now that I'm older my body doesn't process the amount of food we eat as a bodybuilder like when I was younger. So I'm do my pancreas a favor lol
Yes it is. It doesn't work the way AAS do but it absolutely is a key component of the muscle building process.

Many guys can't produce enough insulin on their own to reach huge levels of size - like 250+lbs. lean - due to the large amount of daily carbs it takes to get there. Without insulin, that food doesn't get absorbed and you don't build muscle. Add insulin and you bust through that plateau and keep growing. Very few guys are putting on really large amounts of muscle without some insulin use.

There was this paper I came across years ago that sort of relates to your posts and to what insulin does and how it does it. This paper may be totally incorrect but I would love if some scientifically minded member here took a look and commented.

**broken link removed**

The main thrust being that insulin regulates bg mainly via its action in the liver, not mainly by "opening the cells" in tissues to glucose.

There was this paper I came across years ago that sort of relates to your posts and to what insulin does and how it does it. This paper may be totally incorrect but I would love if some scientifically minded member here took a look and commented.

**broken link removed**

The main thrust being that insulin regulates bg mainly via its action in the liver, not mainly by "opening the cells" in tissues to glucose.
The study seems to be focused on diabetes so I don't know how closely it applies to bodybuilding. I'm not a scientist so I'm not going to try to understand or elaborate on it. There are plenty of science-minded people who can.

I'm a bodybuilder with years of real-world experience, years of posting physique pictures on this board that show my progress, and multiple posts on insulin use for bodybuilding that the majority of this board has found pretty informative and authoritative. I combine that with listening to more science-minded folks to enlighten my path and I've consistently heard that insulin is key to absorbing nutrients in massive caloric surpluses. I've seen that play out in my own journey as refining my insulin use (along with eating more, progressive overload training, etc.) the last few years has helped me continue to progress through previous all-time high weights.

Science can be a good guide but we can't completely rely on it when it comes to advanced bodybuilding that involves PEDs, extreme training, massive amounts of food, etc.

Reactions: JJT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity