over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If/ when I ever begin to show signs of insulin resistance, I'll probably drop both and stop this lifestyle.

If you start pushing GH or carbs very high I'm sure you'll see signs of insulin resistance. Its very easy to correct pretty much just need to back down for a week or so before continuing the push.

I have followed Justin harris' method and am currently following Luki's. Both are very logical and you will see results if the plan is followed. I do however prefer Luki's high carb days with lantus.

Keep it simple. Short acting pre & post workout, 3 days/ week for the past year has given me the best gains of my life.
A1C was 4.5 this morning, for what it's worth.
Humalog short or humulin R short

First it was not a troll you idiot, and was not talking to you.
I'm saying this as politely as possible. While you may not have intended for it to rude, inflamatory, etc, it did come off that way. @btails directly asked @SouthernMuscle about which foods worked well for him, and you chirped in with the equivalent of "well that's stupid" when you had not yet posted to the thread. And you did not provide any information to answer the thread topic or even provide any reason as to justify the opinion in your post. Think two guys having a discussion near you at a bar, gym, anywhere in public. You overhear one's answer to the other's question, walk up to them and say,"Well you're an idiot" and walk away. In the eyes of many, that's going to be interpreted as shitposting. Maybe re-consider the way you convey the thought and how it could be helpful instead. Just a thought.

Edit: And I feel like this may be derailing the thread. Apologies about that guys.

One of the worst diet.
I dunno if it’s the worst but the cereal is a big issue so is leaning on tuna and shakes. He took your comment a little hard and I agree with you and you didn’t ask but although I think he overreacted maybe tell him what’s wrong as opposed to what you said. I mean you’re an IFBB PRO no one doubts your knowledge or pedigree you are on a short list sometimes though what’s basic knowledge to you us is a revelation to others. Not shit talking anybody just seeing both sides as best I can.

So anyways………

didn’t realize my diet would cause a shitstorm

just to clear up any confusion, those are my MOST FREQUENTLY USED carbs sources and protein sources, not my entire diet

I was asked and i answered

to those who feel some kind of way about it………..

CONGRATULATIONS!🎊🎉🍾

YOU DON’T HAVE TO EAT IT

I dunno if it’s the worst but the cereal is a big issue so is leaning on tuna and shakes. He took your comment a little hard and I agree with you and you didn’t ask but although I think he overreacted maybe tell him what’s wrong as opposed to what you said. I mean you’re an IFBB PRO no one doubts your knowledge or pedigree you are on a short list sometimes though what’s basic knowledge to you us is a revelation to others. Not shit talking anybody just seeing both sides as best I can.
Thank you, I did not insulted anybody, he started insulting me by telling me shoot-up.

So anyways………

didn’t realize my diet would cause a shitstorm

just to clear up any confusion, those are my MOST FREQUENTLY USED carbs sources and protein sources, not my entire diet

I was asked and i answered

to those who feel some kind of way about it………..

CONGRATULATIONS!🎊🎉🍾

YOU DON’T HAVE TO EAT IT
You are OK, you did not started. I would replace your simple sugars with raw honey, and add some Dates in to your diet. Also add a few raw egg yolks and greens. By eating the way you eat, you depleting you body for very important micro nutrients ( vitamins, minerals )

Same as your 10mg a day of test . Garbage advice you give no one asked for your opinion in this thread
Did you try the 10mg per day? We have many here on PM having great result and many more Worldwide.

You are OK, you did not started. I would replace your simple sugars with raw honey, and add some Dates in to your diet. Also add a few raw egg yolks and greens. By eating the way you eat, you depleting you body for very important micro nutrients ( vitamins, minerals )
This was not my entire diet, i have veggies and actually also dates. Costco usually has a good deal on dates in a large bag 42AA709F-A8F9-4C61-86AB-9F397F9A1B95.jpeg

This was not my entire diet, i have veggies and actually also dates. Costco usually has a good deal on dates in a large bagView attachment 172428
OK, is very important to have in your diet fruits, veggies and fermented food. Also try to eliminate artificial sweeteners and artificial coloring and flavoring. If you use whey protein get it with out any flavors and sweeteners and blend it with raw milk not water.

Im not gay I don’t post picture of myself for other men to validate if they like what I look like . But just know I’m bigger then you old man . 5’7 233lbs 10% bf
So you fat? I am older, I am over 70 and I probably bigger than you and in better shape. How old are you?

Im not gay I don’t post picture of myself for other men to validate if they like what I look like . But just know I’m bigger then you old man . 5’7 233lbs 10% bf
Hey Mr.1800mg I show you my photo age 70+

Attachments

• 1678753373400.jpeg
    1678753373400.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 50
There is only one way to fix your horrible diet

Add some humanofort.
The Humanofort will not fix any diet, it will support whole body recovery and repair.

1) Normalize the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and

2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear