over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Humanofort will not fix any diet, it will support whole body recovery and repair.

1) Normalize the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and

2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).

Emeric, with all do respect everyone in this thread is fucking with you.

No one is interested in humanofort or 10mg test a day.

This is a thread about insulin and lots of it. With the goal being to get large as fuck. Meaning the people in this thread are faaar from your target audience.

With that said can we get back on track here. This was starting out as an excellent thread and I was learning something.

This is a thread about insulin and lots of it. With the goal being to get large as fuck. Meaning the people in this thread are faaar from your target audience.

With that said can we get back on track here. This was starting out as an excellent thread and I was learning something.
I understand, I was not the one drag the Humanofort to the Insulin tread, some one made a sarcastic post. Actually Humanofor is good idea to incorporate for insulin users.

FGF-1 modulates pancreatic β-cell functions/metabolism: An in vitro study​

Author links open overlay panelPawel A. Kolodziejski a, Maciej Sassek a, Jakub Bien a, Natalia Leciejewska a, Dawid Szczepankiewicz a, Beata Szczepaniak a, Malgorzata Wojciechowska b, Leszek Nogowski a, Krzysztof W. Nowak a, Mathias Z. Strowski c d, Ewa Pruszynska-Oszmalek a

Abstract​

Fibroblast growth factor 1 (FGF-1), also known as acidic fibroblast growth factor (aFGF), is a growth factor and signaling protein encoded by the Fgf1 gene. Previous studies have shown that FGF-1 may also participate in the regulation of glucose metabolism, both in healthy organisms and in pathological conditions such as diabetes. Because insulin the main regulator of glucose metabolism is secreted from pancreatic beta cells, we investigated whether FGF-1 directly affects the secretion of this hormone and regulates the metabolism of beta cells and isolated pancreatic islets. By using insulin-producing INS-1E cells and isolated pancreatic islets, we investigated the effect of FGF-1 on cell proliferation, viability, apoptosis, and insulin expression and secretion. Our study showed that FGF1 and fibroblast growth factor receptors (FgfRs: FgfR1, FgfR2, FgfR3, and FgfR4) are present on mRNA level in INS-1E cells and isolated rat pancreatic islets. We also proved that FGF1 stimulates the proliferation of INS-1E beta cells and enhances the viability of these cells and that of isolated pancreatic islet cells, and that ERK1/2 kinase is involved in the regulation of INS-1E cell proliferation. Moreover, we found that FGF1 can stimulate insulin secretion from both INS-1E cells and isolated rat pancreatic islets. Thus, the FGF1 peptide increases cell survival and decreases cell death. The obtained results indicate that FGF1 may play a role in controlling the physiology and metabolism of pancreatic beta cells as well as glycemia.

I don`t want to get involved in the insulin protocol, every single protocol is incorrect, and I will not start advising anybody, they can take as much they want. Peace.

I don`t want to get involved in the insulin protocol, every single protocol is incorrect, and I will not start advising anybody, they can take as much they want. Peace.

How do you know if you have never experimented with insulin? Regardless of status or anything else it's a subject only people who have actually experimented extensively would know. Even when there are 100's of clinical studies showing what a drug does no one truly understands it until they use it themselves. Although there aren't really any clinical studies on high dosing insulin for bodybuilding so that's a mute point. Surely you can't comment because you simply don't know so the fact you think everyone is incorrect is ridiculous.

You may be a pro and you may have looked fantastic for your bodyweight and we will applaud and respect that all day but surely when it comes to subjects like this you simply don't know. It doesn't matter if these guys aren't pro's because most don't have the genetics for that but many people have got much bigger using insulin as a tool so this thread should be about those people or people interested in doing that very thing. It shouldn't be about someone who disagrees with everything the thread is about and just randomly tells someone his diet is crap. People get annoyed with stuff like that and its why they are making fun of you.

No troll here my dosage stands corrected 1800mg. Your time is up old man . No one is taking your garbage advice on 10mg a day . And god damn you ugly . Real gay of you having to post a picture so another man can validate what you look like lmao

This is just rude and I hate to tell you but posting pics on a bodybuilding forum is only a good thing. It's gay... don't be stupid. You may look incredible or like complete shit but guys respect people being open especially if they are giving advice on various drugs and dosages etc. There is a place for every approach and that includes 10mg test per day. Although we need to be realistic and in the real world people obviously have to use more if they want to be as big and lean as possible. I like this forum because it has both sides and some of us value our health as well as wanting to be big and lean.

How do you know if you have never experimented with insulin? Regardless of status or anything else it's a subject only people who have actually experimented extensively would know. Even when there are 100's of clinical studies showing what a drug does no one truly understands it until they use it themselves. Although there aren't really any clinical studies on high dosing insulin for bodybuilding so that's a mute point. Surely you can't comment because you simply don't know so the fact you think everyone is incorrect is ridiculous.

You may be a pro and you may have looked fantastic for your bodyweight and we will applaud and respect that all day but surely when it comes to subjects like this you simply don't know. It doesn't matter if these guys aren't pro's because most don't have the genetics for that but many people have got much bigger using insulin as a tool so this thread should be about those people or people interested in doing that very thing. It shouldn't be about someone who disagrees with everything the thread is about and just randomly tells someone his diet is crap. People get annoyed with stuff like that and its why they are making fun of you.
It was used by Romanian, Russian Olympic weight lifters, and they still using it, Victor Conte (Balco) did try the same protocol on Track and field athletes. I am not going in details. The elite Olympic weight lifters some day train 2 x day, the insulin was used only on those days. I use to be Olympic weight lifter from age 17 till age 19.

I don`t take the bozo and other clowns seriously. Actually I am having fun with a few clowns.

It was used by Romanian, Russian Olympic weight lifters, and they still using it, Victor Conte (Balco) did try the same protocol on Track and field athletes. I am not going in details. The elite Olympic weight lifters some day train 2 x day, the insulin was used only on those days. I use to be Olympic weight lifter from age 17 till age 19.
So your 2 years of Olympic lifting training as a teenager and second hand stories of insulin protocols for Olympic lifters and T&F athletes trumps the decades of bodybuilding specific personal experience and coaching of Justin Harris, Luki, Colette, etc?

This is just rude and I hate to tell you but posting pics on a bodybuilding forum is only a good thing. It's gay... don't be stupid. You may look incredible or like complete shit but guys respect people being open especially if they are giving advice on various drugs and dosages etc. There is a place for every approach and that includes 10mg test per day. Although we need to be realistic and in the real world people obviously have to use more if they want to be as big and lean as possible. I like this forum because it has both sides and some of us value our health as well as wanting to be big and lean.
I like you, you always act professional. I did only one comment on one diet, the clowns started derigging in the Humanofort, not me, I just responded to a few clowns. And I do not care how much insulin they using or drugs, is not my business.

So your 2 years of Olympic lifting training as a teenager and second hand stories of insulin protocols for Olympic lifters and T&F athletes trumps the decades of bodybuilding specific personal experience and coaching of Justin Harris, Luki, Colette, etc?
Is was not second hand, all lifters where under medical observation, also Victor first when he started insulin protocol he started the bodybuilders insulin protocol, then I told him the Eastern Block protocol and it was way better and safer, Collette`s interview was the most informative, (for diabetes ).

Is was not second hand, all lifters where under medical observation, also Victor first when he started insulin protocol he started the bodybuilders insulin protocol, then I told him the Eastern Block protocol and it was way better and safer, Collette`s interview was the most informative, (for diabetes ).
@emeric delczeg why not share these insulin protocols or ideas on how insulin should be properly used? That is exactly what this thread is about. It will only add to the discussion.

Ok @3BILLS and @slesh I think everyone is reading past what I'm writing perhaps

I have used enough insulin in my time. This is not my first rodeo. For example I have used 130iu humalog daily at one point under the ill advice of a coach while running high dnp dosages.

Hey Bro I like your thread here.
can you say who your coach is? you are anonymous.

thanks

Hey Bro I like your thread here.
can you say who your coach is? you are anonymous.

thanks

No longer have a coach. Last I worked with was Justin Harris. Nothing but good things to say about him.

As far as the guy instructing to use 130iu slin a day to go along with 1300g of carbs and 750mg-1g and dnp it was a "no name" trainer.. needless to say the protocol didn't work.

Remember Collette IS diabetic, so it makes sense her main concern with people's insulin use IS to try and preserve beta cell activity
Exactly, I think Collette is smart as hell. But I think her use and understanding of insulin is more based on preserving beta cell function and not hypertrophy.

Exactly, I think Collette is smart as hell. But I think her use and understanding of insulin is more based on preserving beta cell function and not hypertrophy.
exactly - using insulin for muscle growth is a completely different thing than what she recommends

I’m trying to keep this as respectful as possible but you’re testing my patience. If you think “shutup” is an insult, keep on pushing. Sensitivity is hiiigh in you right now. Rather than poking fun at someone’s diet, why not contribute and offer some advice or contribute to the thread? 😂

Refusing to derail this thread lol it’s getting better
Yes, to me in some situation shutup is insult, especially when was not responding to your post. Was not poking to his diet, some of his foods in his diet is very bad. He responded and I did give him suggestions.

@emeric delczeg why not share these insulin protocols or ideas on how insulin should be properly used? That is exactly what this thread is about. It will only add to the discussion.
Is no perfect insulin protocol, look at the so many different suggestion form so many gurus. I would not recommend insulin use, however I am not trying to stop anybody. Always use the safest protocol, more is not better, now you ask me what was the Eastern Block and Victors protocol? it was 2 IU post workout.

Forget to mention that the 2 IU was used only on the days with 2 workout. The purpose was to help the body with faster recovery between workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner