over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin!!!!

alan2008

Newbies
Hey guys simple question for you's, whats your oppinion on insulin use???? I would like to know peoples experiences with it, let it be good or bad??? Thanks guys!!!!

Hey guys simple question for you's, whats your oppinion on insulin use???? I would like to know peoples experiences with it, let it be good or bad??? Thanks guys!!!!

What are your goals? Insulin can very anabolic and very dangerous. There are a few stickys around that detail insulin use for BB'ing purposes. Insulin has alot of rules and if you don't follow those rules you could end up in the hospital or dead.

Well personaly my goals are to get biger and better, I have seen guys that have took insulin and it was very effective on them but I never jump into anything, I always research everything before I consider taking it... I'm more interested in peoples oppinions on insulin at the moment, if there is any insulin users i'd like to know there personal experiences on it, so fare I have recieved a few PM's from guys telling me to stay clear, all comments appreciated guys...

Use only shortest acting slin (humalog). Consume a minimum of 10g simple carbs per iu. Start low about 3 iu and slowly work your way up to 7 to 10 iu. Peaks in 2 hours so I always have another carb meal then with protien ofcourse. Always have a juice or something in your hand for about 5 hours after you take it. Never take slin untill you have plenty of fast acting carbs at your side.

I think the question is what has it done for you?
I don't understand when people ask for an opinion and they get instructions.

I would like to know as well. Has anyone gotten good results? Or what kind of results did you get?

I'm not planning on using Insulin. I just wonder is it really the wonder drug its made out to be?

Insulin can kill you.
IMO it should be used in conjunction with HGH.
Using it alone it's nearly impossible to get rid of fat gains.

Insulin can kill you.

Why would you use it at all? Wouldn't test with GH do just as good a job, as far as gains?

JUST CURIOUS.

Insulin can kill you.

Can you tell me why? Thank you.

You really have to know what you are doing and have your info down right to use insulin for BB. MANY people have died using it incorrectly. Personally, I would stay away from the stuff unless I was a pro BB or competing.

It will work wonders if used correctly, but the risks outweigh the benefits IMHO.

Well personaly my goals are to get biger and better, I have seen guys that have took insulin and it was very effective on them but I never jump into anything, I always research everything before I consider taking it... I'm more interested in peoples oppinions on insulin at the moment, if there is any insulin users i'd like to know there personal experiences on it, so fare I have recieved a few PM's from guys telling me to stay clear, all comments appreciated guys...

Is there anyone out there with real experience using insulin? I think we are both on board that insulin is very dangerous.

I don't plan on using insulin! I would like to know, and I think Alan does also, has anyone had good experience with it. Obviously there are people out there using isulin and getting results.

Is there anyone out there with real experience?

use the search button :)

thanks for your wisdom

:mad:
use the search button :)

Dude,
Its just a freaking question for a post. I know what the freakin search button is for.
You have no experience, so reply to a thread that you have experience with.

Its really lame that you come on here and say use the search button. This board has been up for years! Eveything about gear has been said before.
According to your logic we shouldn't even ask opinions, we should just search the archives!

Lets just close the board and only have a search button!

Again, the thread is not asking how to use insulin.

What are people's opinions who have used insulin?

Wow sorry, Dude. This is a very big deal for you, isnt it? I wasnt being a smart ass I was giving you easy advice. Peace.

Hey guys thanks for they info but I have to agree with hellraiser27 I am looking for peoples experiences on it, so fare no one has given me there own personal experiences, is there anyone in this form who has used insulin before?????

the problem is that u get used to it after a while
I'm using 12 IU PWO and then have my shake with carbs but I repeat NO FAT
never had any issues with that but that's just me
And as said abobe I wouldnt give the advice to use slin if you ain't competing or plannin' to

the reason for using hgh in conjunction with insulin is because insulin inhibits the secretion of growth hormone. its difficult to reduce fat with insulin unless you're supplementing gh as well is because your gh levels will bottom out resulting in a much lower rate of lypolysis. hit up wikipedia for growth hormone and insulin. it will explain in fairly good detail the relationship between the two.

the reason for using hgh in conjunction with insulin is because insulin inhibits the secretion of growth hormone. its difficult to reduce fat with insulin unless you're supplementing gh as well is because your gh levels will bottom out resulting in a much lower rate of lypolysis. hit up wikipedia for growth hormone and insulin. it will explain in fairly good detail the relationship between the two.

So does this mean that you have actually used insulin?

nope, wouldn't touch the stuff. I was answering someone's question about why you should combine insulin with growth hormone and why if you don't you pack on the fat. I'll look around for some testimonials if thats what you want to see. I'd be interested in seeing it myself my bio teacher recently said something along the lines of "insulin is the most anabolic compound in the human body."

After over 10 years of research, I am still undecided how to use slin correctly.

If you are new to this I would say start out with a very low dose of fast acting slin and use it PWO only till you are comfortable with the effects.

PWO I would shoot 3iu humalog then ten minutes later I would use 10g carbs/iu of slin and 5g protein/iu of slin. So in this case your shake or meal would have at least 30g carbs and 15g protein. Then you could increase the dose each week by 1iu till you are happy, remember the macronutrients have to also increase. About 1-1.5hs after your shot have a nice clean low fat/high protein/high complex carb meal.

Always have a high sugar drink and choc bar on hand and at the first sign of shaking, sweating or a general feeling of unwell consume. Slin can kill you dead today, yes today not 30 years from now TODAY. So be very careful with its use.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic