over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insuline while dieting

He is wanting to use it to help lose bodyfat and remain anticatabolic, i.e. shoot insulin with minimum amount of carbs possible

your problem is with the amount of food you are eating daily. taking slin and eating the same amount of food wont do a lot of difference
start eating like a heavy weight for around 3 months then use slin and you will be surprised

I did great during my bulk and reached 216 and stayed lean. I might not even end up being a MW that just where I ended up last time. I might go in as a LHW this year. My diet is on point when it comes to eating food there is nothing wrong with that, I actually dont need slin to win this show, I have used slin before and feel great on it period. It was when I was bulking.

My concern was going with slin, during my prep because there will be low carb days. I just wanted to get advice from people who have done it before and what type of experience they had. If they focused just with carb drinks, did meals? and ect.

Ya if you have to use slin for novice middles you probably dont have "it"

well lets take the novice out of the equation because my goal is just to win overal in novice. I know there is no way I will take it in open or unlimited, because my buddy who does the USA's competes in this show also as a MW will be in it. So goaling my self against him is unrealistic.

Novice or not, my good friend who is also on this board won overall in novice and open class overall one of his shows. So saying a novice shouldn’t use this level of AAS doesn’t really mean he doesn’t have it.

I understand what you are trying to say and for the average beginner NPC novice Slin probably would not be advisable. I have also seen MW's take out HW's in shows that looked good, and MW's that actually look like HW's.

well lets take the novice out of the equation because my goal is just to win overal in novice. I know there is no way I will take it in open or unlimited, because my buddy who does the USA's competes in this show also as a MW will be in it. So goaling my self against him is unrealistic.

Novice or not, my good friend who is also on this board won overall in novice and open class overall one of his shows. So saying a novice shouldn’t use this level of AAS doesn’t really mean he doesn’t have it.

I understand what you are trying to say and for the average beginner NPC novice Slin probably would not be advisable. I have also seen MW's take out HW's in shows that looked good, and MW's that actually look like HW's.

Slin is not AAS.

Slin is not AAS.

I think he understands that, he is just stating that because someone does or does not use specific bodybuilding drugs really shouldn't have any bearing on their competitive status. Insulin is an effective drug that is pretty safe when used correctly. This is competitive and why would you not want to use whatever resources you have available to you? It's like saying if you have to use 2 grams of gear a week to become pro you don't have "it".

I think he understands that, he is just stating that because someone does or does not use specific bodybuilding drugs really shouldn't have any bearing on their competitive status. Insulin is an effective drug that is pretty safe when used correctly. This is competitive and why would you not want to use whatever resources you have available to you? It's like saying if you have to use 2 grams of gear a week to become pro you don't have "it".

i agree!
and for the record, for guys that use illegal bodybuilding drugs aka steroids, and want the gov to stay out of their business as it's *their body*, they sure do make it a point of telling everyone else what they should or shouldn't use. I wonder why that is?

Some of us never want to even step on stage, so does that mean gh or slin shouldn't be used by us either, just because we're not competing for a trophy? no disrespect to those that compete btw.

It's his body, if he wants to use slin, gh or eat a can of baked beans for breakfast lunch and dinner he is able to. The op also didn't ask if he had "it" or asked if he should use slin, he asked for advice how to use slin to get more shredded.

some of you guys crack me up.

i agree!
and for the record, for guys that use illegal bodybuilding drugs aka steroids, and want the gov to stay out of their business as it's *their body*, they sure do make it a point of telling everyone else what they should or shouldn't use.

^^^ good point :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity