over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insurance approved...ozempic!

james caan

Registered
So after getting the results back from some labs my endo had me do, she decided to keep me on metformin 500mgx2, but also felt I would benefit from adding ozempic. I'm starting out at 0.25 for a month, 0.50 month 2, then on month 3 1mg. I found out my urinalysis shows my kidneys are leaking protein, so she wants to keep me on lisinopril because it's kidney protective, and my d3 levels are extremely low (her words not mine), so she's very much wanting to get this numbers up asap.

My dilemma is, she ordered a statin drug (rosuvastatin 10mg), but I've heard how terrible they can be... So I don't know if I should start them, or focus more on omega 3, nac, and cit. Bergamot. If any of you have any experience with this med or statins in general, please chime in. I'll also keep you all up to date, on my ozempic use I.E sides, results, weight loss if any, etc. Thanks everyone.. Losing my wife, has left me pretty much alone, so having you all to share life with, truly means a lot!

So after getting the results back from some labs my endo had me do, she decided to keep me on metformin 500mgx2, but also felt I would benefit from adding ozempic. I'm starting out at 0.25 for a month, 0.50 month 2, then on month 3 1mg. I found out my urinalysis shows my kidneys are leaking protein, so she wants to keep me on lisinopril because it's kidney protective, and my d3 levels are extremely low (her words not mine), so she's very much wanting to get this numbers up asap.

My dilemma is, she ordered a statin drug (rosuvastatin 10mg), but I've heard how terrible they can be... So I don't know if I should start them, or focus more on omega 3, nac, and cit. Bergamot. If any of you have any experience with this med or statins in general, please chime in. I'll also keep you all up to date, on my ozempic use I.E sides, results, weight loss if any, etc. Thanks everyone.. Losing my wife, has left me pretty much alone, so having you all to share life with, truly means a lot!
Statins do almost no one any good and do most people some harm. They’re the most over prescribed medication in the pharmaceutical industry. Why did she place you on it? What are your cholesterol numbers? I refused to take lovastatin that my doc wanted me on for what were not terrible numbers. Instead I began taking 9 grams of fish oil daily, and citrus bergamot, and although my numbers are still off(of course they are I’m always on cycle) they’re much improved. Make sure you’re consuming good monounsaturated fats to go with the omega 3s, and a good amount of soluble fiber

I've been on rosuvastatin since January of this year. 5mgs every other day January to June. Since June 5mgs every day. I've yet to experience any side effects people mention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-124111_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-124111_Chrome.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
I'm not around my numbers, but my endo was concerned with my low hdl, but very concerned over my high ldl. Since heart disease runs deep on both sides of my family, as well as kidney disease, I'm sure she is being very cautious. She's a great doctor, my wife who was a type 1 also saw her, and absolutely loved her...and being my wife was a nurse, she was extremely picky with her doctors.

By the way I took my 1st ozempic shot last night, today I'm feeling some pretty nasty nausea. Hopefully it doesn't last very long since I'm working a long 10 hour shift today.

I wish more people knew that statins don't necessarily need to be taken everyday. I used rosuvastatin (10 mg) twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) for two months and significantly lowered my LDL (from 147 to 66). I decided to continue with that limited protocol.

Statins do almost no one any good and do most people some harm. They’re the most over prescribed medication in the pharmaceutical industry. Why did she place you on it? What are your cholesterol numbers? I refused to take lovastatin that my doc wanted me on for what were not terrible numbers. Instead I began taking 9 grams of fish oil daily, and citrus bergamot, and although my numbers are still off(of course they are I’m always on cycle) they’re much improved. Make sure you’re consuming good monounsaturated fats to go with the omega 3s, and a good amount of soluble fiber
What fish oil?

Awesome. I also suffer from poor cholesterol passed down from my parents. Even with my diet and cardio my numbers are still poo. What’s your dosing regiment? And do you get the fish burps?
Nope, never get the burps with the one I posted. I take 4 grams morning and night. And before looking into a statin, I would always consider something like cholesevelam first

You guys should look into sglt 2 inhibitors, diabetes medication. Lower blood sugar(not causing hypoglycemia, only excess bs), have a healthy diuretic effect from the osmotic effect of pulling sugar out of the body through the urine , and have been shown in studies to be extremely renal and cardio protective

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear