over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intelligent Insulin use works wonders!

Waylanderxx

Registered
For the past 4 weeks I have been essentially following Mike Arnold's insulin protocol with slight changes. I only use 10 IU's of insulin, and I didn't use GPLC, potassium, or beta alanine. He also recommended doing 4 weeks of 5 days on 2 days off, but I used metformin at 1500 mgs/day (be careful doing this because when used with insulin it can make you go hypo, but will also really help prevent insulin resistance) so I did 4 weeks of everyday use. GH was also used at 5 IU's/day preW injected a few minutes before the insulin. 3 mls of Synthetine was injected a few minutes after the insulin.

I took my fasted blood sugar reading the morning of day 1 and it was 72 mg/dl. After 4 weeks of ED use, it was at 84 mg/dl.

Here is the protocol for those who are curious:

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Now for the results. I posted a comparison picture. There is exactly a 6 week difference between those photos, with insulin being used the last 4 weeks. Weight went from 243 lbs to 283 lbs. I am very pleased with the results, and for anyone interested in trying this I would definitely recommend it as long as you are smart about how you use it, and keep tabs on your FBS to make sure you are not approaching pre-diabetes territory.

In closing, damn I'm white now :) lol

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7,470
Great work, that's pretty amazing. First time using slin?

Great work, that's pretty amazing. First time using slin?

Thank you. I tried it once before, but didn't have metformin or gh, and I started much fatter. Didn't work so well. I'd definitely recommend getting lean before using insulin to help put on mass. The addition of gh also really helps minimize fat gain IME.

I also had Meadow's training on my side this time around, haha.

Thanks for sharing not only the protocol (and your changes to it), but your results. I plan to give this a try. I've done insulin twice before, but didn't use this protocol (and I didn't see similar results). Looking forward to the gains.

Couple questions:

1.) You used the Metformin 7 days a week at 1500mg for the entire 4wks?

2.) You were working out 7 days a week during this 4wks? (You said everyday use)

3.) Did you start at 10i/u's on day one?

4.) Did you play with the carbs any or just picked 60g and stayed there?

5.) How long after your workout was finished did you consume your first actual whole food meal, and what was it?

6.) What was your cardio like during this time?

Couple questions:

1.) You used the Metformin 7 days a week at 1500mg for the entire 4wks?

2.) You were working out 7 days a week during this 4wks? (You said everyday use)

3.) Did you start at 10i/u's on day one?

4.) Did you play with the carbs any or just picked 60g and stayed there?

5.) How long after your workout was finished did you consume your first actual whole food meal, and what was it?

6.) What was your cardio like during this time?

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Since I only used 10 IU's of insulin and not 15, I stuck with around 40g of karbolyn and had that amount both pre and intra workout. From my experience with using this once before, the 10g carb per IU "rule of thumb" is almost always too much. I need at most 80g of carbs with 10 IU's.

5) Thanks for asking this as I forgot to mention this in my OP. I actually did not do that last shake. When I got home I had 2 scoops of humapro (EAA's) and then about 30 minutes later had 2 protein pancakes which is:

2 scoops protein powder
1 cup oats
1 cup skim milk
1 raw egg

Natural peanut butter and sugar free syrup on top.

6) No cardio.

Thanks for the reply.

Ive never needed 10 grams of carbs per I/U, I've always found it to be way too much. I was curious about that last shake. I would have probably omitted it myself as well in place of a whole food meal, especially of you are home by then. I've done a slightly modified version of this protocol a few times. I never gained 40lbs from it in 4wks, but it's done me alot of good. I love insulin for what it can do. My only complaint with it is it bloats me pretty bad. I start off lean usually around 8%, but by the 3-4 day at anything over 4i/u's I've gained alot of water.

Holy fucking shit. What gear were you on?

I have been on Mike's protocol, but have worked my way down to only 60g carbs total with the insulin (30/30 for first two shakes).

From waht I gave gathered, I thought that you want to take the least amount of carbs possible (that you cant ake before going hypo).

Now I am starting to question this. Maybe it would be better to find the most amount of carbs you can take without getting fat, instead of the least amount of carbs you can possibly take.

Thanks for the reply.

Ive never needed 10 grams of carbs per I/U, I've always found it to be way too much. I was curious about that last shake. I would have probably omitted it myself as well in place of a whole food meal, especially of you are home by then. I've done a slightly modified version of this protocol a few times. I never gained 40lbs from it in 4wks, but it's done me alot of good. I love insulin for what it can do. My only complaint with it is it bloats me pretty bad. I start off lean usually around 8%, but by the 3-4 day at anything over 4i/u's I've gained alot of water.

Were you including the Vitamin C? I don't remember the science behind why it works, but it really helps combat water retention.

Holy fucking shit. What gear were you on?

I have been on Mike's protocol, but have worked my way down to only 60g carbs total with the insulin (30/30 for first two shakes).

From waht I gave gathered, I thought that you want to take the least amount of carbs possible (that you cant ake before going hypo).

Now I am starting to question this. Maybe it would be better to find the most amount of carbs you can take without getting fat, instead of the least amount of carbs you can possibly take.

Cycle was 1g test, 500 mg deca, 300 mg tren. 50 mcg t3 ED and 25 mg aromasin ED.

That's pretty much the way I look at it. I find that balance between eating as many carbs as I can while keeping fat gain minimal.

No Cardio...BOOM - thank you :)

Man after my own heart..

JM

hahahaha.

Actually reading your precontest thread where you said you increased training to 8 times a week to keep fat off/speed up gains inspired me to bump my training up to 7x/week. Works great :)

Fantastic results! Thnaks a ton for posting this so we can see what results insulin actually can give when done intelligently. I am experimenting with this now but am not close to your doses and need to work my way up. This will be a future project as I am dieting right now so I can't expect too much gain. I wonder how this effects our ability to get that ripped look when dieting? Will the insulin albeit low dose interfere with the hardness and definition when ripped?

Fantastic results! Thnaks a ton for posting this so we can see what results insulin actually can give when done intelligently. I am experimenting with this now but am not close to your doses and need to work my way up. This will be a future project as I am dieting right now so I can't expect too much gain. I wonder how this effects our ability to get that ripped look when dieting? Will the insulin albeit low dose interfere with the hardness and definition when ripped?

I actually intend on trying out insulin next time I diet. I would just adjust the dose accordingly for how many carbs you allow yourself pre/intra/post workout. I'm not well versed on the topic of using insulin in this fashion while dieting, but since it greatly improves nutrient uptake I can't imagine it being anything but beneficial as long as you aren't over eating.

Personally, if I were in your shoes I would shift some carbs to the pre/intra/post workout period (it's the most important time anyways), while adjusting for the difference in your other meals, so you have at least 100g there, pin 10 IU's and then see what you notice in a few weeks of use.

Unless you have a contest or something coming up, that would be cool to test out and let us know how it worked :)

Great Thread...with pics to prove it...awesome addition to the board

I actually intend on trying out insulin next time I diet. I would just adjust the dose accordingly for how many carbs you allow yourself pre/intra/post workout. I'm not well versed on the topic of using insulin in this fashion while dieting, but since it greatly improves nutrient uptake I can't imagine it being anything but beneficial as long as you aren't over eating.

Personally, if I were in your shoes I would shift some carbs to the pre/intra/post workout period (it's the most important time anyways), while adjusting for the difference in your other meals, so you have at least 100g there, pin 10 IU's and then see what you notice in a few weeks of use.

Unless you have a contest or something coming up, that would be cool to test out and let us know how it worked :)

Actually mate, I do have a contest in 9 weeks coming up;)

I am experimenting with real low dose. I am at 3iu 30 before my workouts. I already incorporate many carbs before and after my workouts. I do it a bit differently then you because i don't like to drink anything but water during my workouts as I seldom feel any effect sipping calories during my workouts and also I only train for 60min tops.

I am probably taking in 100gr carbs before and 100gr fast acting after workouts and then eat an hour later. It is going fine so far and I actually do feel an increased pump 24/7 now. I am watching my look all the time so if things start to go wrong I can make adjustments.

I am no where near your size but if all goes well and finances are where they should be I can start to go up a weight class next year and will definitely experiment more with slin with gh of course.

For the past 4 weeks I have been essentially following Mike Arnold's insulin protocol with slight changes. I only use 10 IU's of insulin, and I didn't use GPLC, potassium, or beta alanine. He also recommended doing 4 weeks of 5 days on 2 days off, but I used metformin at 1500 mgs/day (be careful doing this because when used with insulin it can make you go hypo, but will also really help prevent insulin resistance) so I did 4 weeks of everyday use. GH was also used at 5 IU's/day preW injected a few minutes before the insulin. 3 mls of Synthetine was injected a few minutes after the insulin.

I took my fasted blood sugar reading the morning of day 1 and it was 72 mg/dl. After 4 weeks of ED use, it was at 84 mg/dl.

Here is the protocol for those who are curious:

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Now for the results. I posted a comparison picture. There is exactly a 6 week difference between those photos, with insulin being used the last 4 weeks. Weight went from 243 lbs to 283 lbs. I am very pleased with the results, and for anyone interested in trying this I would definitely recommend it as long as you are smart about how you use it, and keep tabs on your FBS to make sure you are not approaching pre-diabetes territory.

In closing, damn I'm white now :) lol

this is awesome bro thank u for sharing, now u said 30mins pre workout you would do ur slin with shake, then 60mins later another shake, then 60mins later another shake, is this basically pre intra and pwo shakes ?

Cycle was 1g test, 500 mg deca, 300 mg tren. 50 mcg t3 ED and 25 mg aromasin ED.

That's pretty much the way I look at it. I find that balance between eating as many carbs as I can while keeping fat gain minimal.

Being lean, having a good diet set up and having good insulin sensitivity in place helps tremedously too.

For any fat boys (or fat boys by nature) or newbies trying to imitate these results, it probably wont happen. Youll probably just get fat. Just sayng bc i know theirs a few out there thinking about it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear