over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intelligent Insulin use works wonders!

Couple questions.

It still is not clear to me whether eating excess calories with slin will make you fatter than just eating excess calories without slin.

For example:

If someone needs 10g carbs / 1 IU slin to not go hypo, will they get fat if they consume 15g carbs/ 1 IU? In this is assuming that their diet is perfect and shakes are set up perfectly. Calories also stay the same, just more carbs are allocated to the slin shake rather than for the rest of the day.

My second question. Is it significantly less effective to not take your slin pre workout? I just started school again and my classes are killer and I train to late to comfortably take slin pre workout.

Would it still be effective to take it earlier in the day, say for breakfast? And still do the same shakes, just without the pre workout additives.

Thanks!

For the past 4 weeks I have been essentially following Mike Arnold's insulin protocol with slight changes. I only use 10 IU's of insulin, and I didn't use GPLC, potassium, or beta alanine. He also recommended doing 4 weeks of 5 days on 2 days off, but I used metformin at 1500 mgs/day (be careful doing this because when used with insulin it can make you go hypo, but will also really help prevent insulin resistance) so I did 4 weeks of everyday use. GH was also used at 5 IU's/day preW injected a few minutes before the insulin. 3 mls of Synthetine was injected a few minutes after the insulin.

I took my fasted blood sugar reading the morning of day 1 and it was 72 mg/dl. After 4 weeks of ED use, it was at 84 mg/dl.

Here is the protocol for those who are curious:

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Now for the results. I posted a comparison picture. There is exactly a 6 week difference between those photos, with insulin being used the last 4 weeks. Weight went from 243 lbs to 283 lbs. I am very pleased with the results, and for anyone interested in trying this I would definitely recommend it as long as you are smart about how you use it, and keep tabs on your FBS to make sure you are not approaching pre-diabetes territory.

In closing, damn I'm white now :) lol

thanks for the info. anytime slin is brought up I always hear about 10-15-20 ius. is that 15 iu you do all at once? I don't get it. I have used slin on and off for a while and im pretty good at it but even after a good 5 or 6 week run I cant go over 4 iu or I get hypo. do I need to try and up it or is a good sign that i cant even after using it a while? i told a diabetic friend of mine who knows nothing about our lifestyle that i use 4iu of fast acting slin a day and he almost shit where he stood. kinda shocked me. i think if i said i did 20 iu he wouldn't have believed me and i would have had to prove it.

Great work I have been thinmking about adding slin into my current cycle but have heard different things from different people about it

bump this great thread, I had amazing results using insulin via protocol of one of dantes proteges in SD. I got huge first then peeled . Forget all the myths you have heard about insulin! I went hypo plenty of times on purpose to test my response to low glucose and time it properly :)

It works so well but yet I never see any before or after pics like the OP posted....why is that?

bump this great thread, I had amazing results using insulin via protocol of one of dantes proteges in SD. I got huge first then peeled . Forget all the myths you have heard about insulin! I went hypo plenty of times on purpose to test my response to low glucose and time it properly :)

Can you share the protocol?

It works so well but yet I never see any before or after pics like the OP posted....why is that?

Because he was already dieted down and then got sick. Wasn’t like he just straight bulked 40lbs of muscle. I’m sure you can attest to a lot of competitors rebounding that much weight

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear