over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intelligent Insulin use works wonders!

No matter how many insulin guides I read, I just can't convince myself that I'm responsible enough to stay alive haha.

If you take Glutamine in large amounts, you don't have to worry about dying at all. MassiveG posted something about how you can take glutamine to regulate blood sugar levels to prevent from going hypo on sane amounts of slin. I've messed around with it and it seems to check out.

Glutamine is a glycogenic amino acid meaning it can convert to sugar via glugogenesis so it's a fail-safe if you cut carbs too low.

If you take Glutamine in large amounts, you don't have to worry about dying at all. MassiveG posted something about how you can take glutamine to regulate blood sugar levels to prevent from going hypo on sane amounts of slin. I've messed around with it and it seems to check out.

Glutamine is a glycogenic amino acid meaning it can convert to sugar via glugogenesis so it's a fail-safe if you cut carbs too low.

I'm going to have to look into this, thanks!

Would love to hear the science behind the addition of the igf des and the peg mgf, as well as why they are timed like they are.

I have ran both of these at seperate times in different stacks. I got wicked pumps from DES. I got nothing from mgf peg.

Preparing for a show. Once I'm done I'm going to utilize the rebound with new insulin protocol. As of now I do not plan on running the DES or MGF unless someone can provide me some solid info as why these are worth the $.

Guys, Mike Arnold' original plan is the one you need to focus on. This new one with des and mgf was made for someone who had the items and wanted to best know how to incorporate them. Yes, it makes sense...but his original protocol is best.

fuck all those shakes go train get home shoot 10iu gh and 10iu log and go eat a meal low in fat = lean growth

fuck all those shakes go train get home shoot 10iu gh and 10iu log and go eat a meal low in fat = lean growth

I agree man , when I'm doin 10 sets of 10 for squats there's no way I can drink that shit

Any thoughts on cardio after weight training while using a preworkout slin protocol?

I agree man , when I'm doin 10 sets of 10 for squats there's no way I can drink that shit

from personal experience I seem to have MUCH better training sessions without all of the shakes pre and intra. The protocol outlined here does an awesome job supercompensating muscles with glycogen and i loved the ridiculous fullness i have when I do this but its really impossible to train full intensity (again this is my experience)

from personal experience I seem to have MUCH better training sessions without all of the shakes pre and intra. The protocol outlined here does an awesome job supercompensating muscles with glycogen and i loved the ridiculous fullness i have when I do this but its really impossible to train full intensity (again this is my experience)

Only the complete proteins interfare with my training.

Currently drinking the following when I train.

In 1.5 Litre bottle

30g Glutimine
10g Leucine
5g Creatine
100g Carbs from Powerade Powder

Tried all sorts of different Complete proteins in the mix but they always seemed to make my stomach feel full, or after training Id have no appetite. Glutamine and Leucine with Carbs in a weak mix with lots of water makes me feel good and still very hungry after training. Using 10iu Slin about 10min before going to gym. Light meal about 60min before training is usually chicken or turkey with potatoe and almond butter or 3 whole raw eggs and orange juice.

Only the complete proteins interfare with my training.

Currently drinking the following when I train.

In 1.5 Litre bottle

30g Glutimine
10g Leucine
5g Creatine
100g Carbs from Powerade Powder

Tried all sorts of different Complete proteins in the mix but they always seemed to make my stomach feel full, or after training Id have no appetite. Glutamine and Leucine with Carbs in a weak mix with lots of water makes me feel good and still very hungry after training. Using 10iu Slin about 10min before going to gym. Light meal about 60min before training is usually chicken or turkey with potatoe and almond butter or 3 whole raw eggs and orange juice.

Its funny that you say that because i found the same thing although i switched to EAA's in the intra drink. It definitely helped me not feel crappy during the workout stomach wise but I still noticed that when I stopped using slin pre-wo I was able to go significantly heavier for similar reps.

LOL. I'm sure this works too, but you know how this crowd is. We over think miniscule things sometimes. However, I think there is something to this protocol.

How much more effective is this than post workout use of slin/gh? Who knows. I've never used slin but this thread makes it very tempting.

Humalog work for this? I don't do well with all the shakes either, I usually eat 10 tabs humapro w/ a banana 45 mins prior to training, some scivation extend plus 2 serving glutamine while training, then usually 50-60 grams protein & 40-50 grams fast carbs meal about 30 mins after workout. I am not apposed to pinning HGH & humalog immediately after workout and maybe doing a 60g protein and 60g carb minimal fat post workout.

If u have no other option but to train and run this protocol first thing in the morning. Basically wale up , eat breakfast, 30 min later take insulin shot start the shakes and train. Would this still be effective. Considering I would still have breakfast in my stomach, maybe messing up with absorption of the shakes. Or should my first meal of te day be shake one with a few extra carbs.

If u have no other option but to train and run this protocol first thing in the morning. Basically wale up , eat breakfast, 30 min later take insulin shot start the shakes and train. Would this still be effective. Considering I would still have breakfast in my stomach, maybe messing up with absorption of the shakes. Or should my first meal of te day be shake one with a few extra carbs.

It's not going to make that much difference. I have used 20iu Humulin-R and I train fasted at 6am.

I wake up 5am, shoot 20iu slin. 5:30 have first shake, 6:45 have second shake while training, 8:00 have third shake, 9:00 eat pro/carb meal. Don't make it more complicated than it has to be.

Yea just be careful not to over-consume carbs if you are having your breakfast only 30 minutes before your slin shot

For the past 4 weeks I have been essentially following Mike Arnold's insulin protocol with slight changes. I only use 10 IU's of insulin, and I didn't use GPLC, potassium, or beta alanine. He also recommended doing 4 weeks of 5 days on 2 days off, but I used metformin at 1500 mgs/day (be careful doing this because when used with insulin it can make you go hypo, but will also really help prevent insulin resistance) so I did 4 weeks of everyday use. GH was also used at 5 IU's/day preW injected a few minutes before the insulin. 3 mls of Synthetine was injected a few minutes after the insulin.

I took my fasted blood sugar reading the morning of day 1 and it was 72 mg/dl. After 4 weeks of ED use, it was at 84 mg/dl.

Here is the protocol for those who are curious:

30 minutes before workout
Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
4.5 grams GPLC.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.
2 grams vitamin C.
500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
2 grams Beta alanine.
15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
10 grams glutamine.
3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Now for the results. I posted a comparison picture. There is exactly a 6 week difference between those photos, with insulin being used the last 4 weeks. Weight went from 243 lbs to 283 lbs. I am very pleased with the results, and for anyone interested in trying this I would definitely recommend it as long as you are smart about how you use it, and keep tabs on your FBS to make sure you are not approaching pre-diabetes territory.

In closing, damn I'm white now :) lol

looking good bud

im looking to know about the hgh did u shoot it in muscle or sub q. how days a week did u use the hgh.

im trying to find out how to incorporate the hgh along with a slin protocol such as this one.

thanks

looking good bud

im looking to know about the hgh did u shoot it in muscle or sub q. how days a week did u use the hgh.

im trying to find out how to incorporate the hgh along with a slin protocol such as this one.

thanks

Very good questions - to add to this you might want to know how many xs per week he weightlifted and what his stack and complete daily protocol was e.g did he shoot hgh or peps before bed...or throughout the day- kcals consumed over maintenance etc etc.

HGH intraM is always better then SubQ

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner