over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intelligent Insulin use works wonders!

i have used the Waylanderxx´s protocol but with only 10 ui max and i think it is a good protocol

betther tah all postW

God damn people in this thread have some crazy ADD. Is it so hard to actually look things up yourself instead of being spoon fed?

Mike Arnold is min-maxing like crazy in this protocol and you don't have to follow it to the exact mg. But you'd be lying to yourself if you said anything really trumped leucine, cyclic dextrin and hydro whey. All three are the essential building blocks of mass with the highest rate of uptake. If you wanna switch out a shake for a pop tart pack or cereal, then just do it. Is it ideal? No, but not everything has to be.

And if you've never used insulin extensively, then you're not going to understand humulin vs humalog. Humulin is retardedly easy to use and the peaks are always manageable. Humalog is not as forgiving, period. If you can utilize the entire window of opportunity for nutrient uptake, why would you use humalog instead of humulin?

Last edited:
What are your guys opinions on insulin use for someone that is naturally more susceptible to gaining bodyfat? Assuming gh is not being ran with it..is it worth doing or do you just need to really watch things more closely in terms of fat gain?

It's worth it still, but just have to watch your fatintake and maybe utilize carb cycling. Better to add some mass and work the fat off later than just attempt to bulk at a crawl. 2-3 weeks of dnp or 8 weeks of dieting can undo any minimal fat gain you get from a preworkout only insulin protocol.

I'd cut the carbs down if you notice fat gain getting excessive and just add glutamine for extra security to keep from going hypo.

It's worth it still, but just have to watch your fatintake and maybe utilize carb cycling. Better to add some mass and work the fat off later than just attempt to bulk at a crawl. 2-3 weeks of dnp or 8 weeks of dieting can undo any minimal fat gain you get from a preworkout only insulin protocol.

I'd cut the carbs down if you notice fat gain getting excessive and just add glutamine for extra security to keep from going hypo.

Ah ok yeah that makes sense...dieting now so not thinking of using it for a while but I'm sure I'll give it a shot at some point.

Does running tren (en 500mg PW) help with keeping the fat off while using slin pre work out?

Of course a preworkout protocol is better at keeping fat off then a whole day protocol.... :banghead:

Tren keeps you leaner in general so yes.

how long is humulin r active?

i workout at 8pm. if i take my slin pre workout, how late do i need to stay awake?

Awesome read. Thanks for sharing. What did your training split look like when you were training 7 days a week?

I ran slin awhile back with awesome results but I was on a decent cycle as well. Can anyone tell me if using slin drug free will have decent results?

His actual preferred slin protocol calls for 15g of glycerol in EACH of the first two shakes...so 30g.

Branched chain cyclic dextrin and non-denatured hydrolyzed protein. where would one purchase these. I was told plasma from tnation had the bccd. I in sure if this is true or not. Thanks

Personally, I am going to use Glycofuse by Gaspari and Peptopro.

Supposedly Plazma is a higher grade hydrolyzed casein...but its very hard to find specifics on.

No matter how many insulin guides I read, I just can't convince myself that I'm responsible enough to stay alive haha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws