over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intense Lower Back Pain while On

swoletrain

Registered
Anyone else have seriou lower back pain while on? Mine hurts anytime I walk around for an extended period of time. Im assuming its just an intense muscle pump. I ve had this with previous cycles, but this is the first cycle in 3 yrs. Any thoughts or advice?

What products are in play?

Hahaha!!! You're probably aromatizing too much. And you're walking around like a woman on her period.

I have only experienced back pumps with dbol..could this be the problem? :eek:

Anyone else have seriou lower back pain while on? Mine hurts anytime I walk around for an extended period of time. Im assuming its just an intense muscle pump. I ve had this with previous cycles, but this is the first cycle in 3 yrs. Any thoughts or advice?

In my case I would say its just an intense muscle pump, I feel it more when I pick something off the floor. It also feels like im trying to push my ass out and its starting to cramp up , like im walking around like a silverback gorilla..

What products are in play?

750mg CYP on my 3rd week and just added in Tren. Only taken 1 shot tren on sunday. I am in sales and walk around different manufacturing plants and the past 2 days have been hell. Hurts during cardio as well 20-30 min incline treadmill...

Haven't you guys ever

heard of taurine? 4 grams a day of taurine while on orals and lower back pain is gone.

If you have gained more than 2 lbs per week, you'd get this no matter what. stuff a backpack with 5-10 lbs and walk around with it for 5 minutes. you'd get the same pain. it's called adding weight.

bro its the weight u put on. I deal with it to, just stretch as much as u can and stay hydrated

Thanks, I'll give it a shot...

Its injectable????.....just kidding....it also helps with cramps from Clen,but to be honest i took aldactone at 50mg./day and it was gone(was holding a lot of water from high GH and Test dose).

Taurine, keeping hydrated, stretching in the morning upon wakening and prior to sleeping will greatly help this condition.

I used to get that ALL the time. Then I started using Aromasin, didn't have it at all this go around.

lower back pumps

you definetly have back pumps. i only get them when i'm on a methylized orals. i used to get them alot from prohormones. i've also gotten them from d bol. like was said earlier, alot of water and 3-6 grams of taurine a day will keep them away.

I remember getting them really bad after doing dead lifts.

i don't understand how you are getting them if you are only on injectables.

Maybe bc Im 6'2" 330lbs.... Im sure that has a lot to do with it. I guess my lower back in constantly working to hold me up!:)

If you have gained more than 2 lbs per week, you'd get this no matter what. stuff a backpack with 5-10 lbs and walk around with it for 5 minutes. you'd get the same pain. it's called adding weight.

logical point.
also one of the funtions of a tight abdominal wall is to push in and support the spine. this is why people with beer belly guts always have back pain. if you had a sudden increase in weight and eating habits, your belly may be distendended. this rapid change in the position of your abdominal wall could be felt in the back, as the amount of support changed rapidly

1 AndroRX

I started this prohormone 12/6/09, I worked up to 4 caps a day the 4th week. On 1/4/10 I had back pumps so bad I could barely walk.

I've read 2 explanations -- muscle cramps -- which seems to be the predominant belief.

I'm going with the 2nd explanation from a DR. -- constriction of the blood vessels in the kidneys because it's still going on and it has eased up enough that I can tell it's not muscle cramps. Although the muscles in my back and sides are still sore from clenching when I walk.

I started Taurine yesterday. Taurine causes blood vessels to dialate so it should help either way.

I drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water every day and of course stopped taking the AndroRX immediately. Luckily Christmas from GHPS arrived 1/5/10. :cool:

Last night and today I've been using a heated, massaging chair pad in my desk chair and it helps but I wonder if the heat is good for the kidneys.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws