over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intense orgasm, blood in semen

Can you address what I said above and the pic I posted from a simple Google search?? Cool, thanks...
Here my 10 second Google search

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201029-151717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029-151717_Chrome.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 11
Can you address what I said above and the pic I posted from a simple Google search?? Cool, thanks...
Here my 10 second Google search. Have fun paying child support when the chick decides she wants to keep the child

Attachments

66.5 KB · Views: 6
10 second Google search condom 70% effective on HPV

Plus have fun paying child support when your child's mother decides she doesn't want an abortion.

Attachments

66.5 KB · Views: 0
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
The big lie about HIV that was perpetrated on my generation was that men could catch it from women as easily as women could catch it from men or men could catch it from men, they lied through their teeth on that one. Most people already have HSV1, some people get HSV1 on their genitals btw, HSV2 is normally genital and only 20% of people have it, you want to avoid that one, it's probably the main thing condoms don't protect from. Syphilis isn't a big deal, neither is gonorrhea or climidia, syphilis rates are rising though nationwide though so you need to be tested. HPV is a big deal, but you should be vaccinated if you are sexually active, the good vaccine covers 8-9 of the main strains that give throat/penis/rectal/cervical cancer. If you are worried about HIV you can take PrEP on-demand, you just take it a few hours before your sexual encounter and for a few days after and it protects you against HIV 100%.

The 'cleanest' looking girls who are going to actually sleep with you are probably the most dangerous btw.

10 second Google search condom 70% effective on HPV

If you are a guy, you should mainly be worried about throat cancer from HPV, this means dental dams (which no one uses, ever) or you better be vaccinated.

Here my 10 second Google search. Have fun paying child support when the chick decides she wants to keep the child

Yea, I got that, you posted it 3x and guess what... You proved my point...

70% of cases isn’t 100% of cases... Soooooo I was 100% correct on what I was saying that even wearing a confom, you can still contract many STDs...

Get over yourself bro... No one is telling you that condoms don’t work and that you shouldn’t use them...

As to your other post, they have vaccines for women that prevent cancer causing HPV... You could’ve had it and it can’t be tested for in men, so long as women get the vaccine it’s nothing for them to worry about....

Now as for the genital warts causing HPV, no vaccine for that but she shouldn’t be fucking a guy with warts all over his dick...

At the end of the day, I just gave my personal experiences.. I didn’t tell anyone anything that isn’t true nor did I tell you or anyone what to do...

My personal preference, if I’m going to be having sex, and there’s a 30%+/- chance that I can catch something anyway, might as well enjoy myself...

As for the kid thing, I’ve already beat 20’s pregnancy.. I’m undefeated in that category, my friend.. No kids, no child support and been busting all kinds of nuts and creampies....

If you are a guy, you should mainly be worried about throat cancer from HPV, this means dental dams (which no one uses, ever) or you better be vaccinated.

I didn’t think HPV affected men in the form of Cancer, that men were just carriers and could only infect women and that there was no effective test men could take??

70% of cases isn’t 100% of cases... Soooooo I was 100% correct on what I was saying that even wearing a confom, you can still contract many STDs...

Get over yourself bro... No one is telling you that condoms don’t work and that you shouldn’t use them...

As to your other post, they have vaccines for women that prevent cancer causing HPV... You could’ve had it and it can’t be tested for in men, so long as women get the vaccine it’s nothing for them to worry about....

Now as for the genital warts causing HPV, no vaccine for that but she shouldn’t be fucking a guy with warts all over his dick...

At the end of the day, I just gave my personal experiences.. I didn’t tell anyone anything that isn’t true nor did I tell you or anyone what to do...

My personal preference, if I’m going to be having sex, and there’s a 30%+/- chance that I can catch something anyway, might as well enjoy myself...

As for the kid thing, I’ve already beat 20’s pregnancy.. I’m undefeated in that category, my friend.. No kids, no child support and been busting all kinds of nuts and creampies....
Do you dude. I posted three times because it looked like it wasn't going through each time

I didn’t think HPV affected men in the form of Cancer, that men were just carriers and could only infect women and that there was no effective test men could take??
It doesn't but you don't need a test if you have a loyal girl that gets it now do you? or maybe the chicks you sleep with look for other dick cuz you're not good enough.

How many medications are 100% effective?

It doesn't but you don't need a test if you have a loyal girl that gets it now do you? or maybe the chicks you sleep with look for other dick cuz you're not good enough.
Whats with all the hostility?

Let us just all agree to worry about our own peepees 🤔

70% of throat cancer is from HPV, it's probably the most serious std to be worried about.

How many medications are 100% effective?

Z-Packs and Rociphen shots Lmao!! As I said earlier, get off your high horse..

Lmao yea.... You’re from California

Z-Packs and Rociphen shots Lmao!! As I said earlier, get off your high horse..

Lmao yea.... You’re from California
Correction, I live in California... I've lived around the world, Florida being one of those places, lake Mary.

Those are two medications... let's just drop it... We can agree most medications are not 100% effective. Z-pack is not 100% effective either, if it was why would they have to use stronger iv antibiotics

Correction, I live in California... I've lived around the world, Florida being one of those places, lake Mary.

Those are two medications... let's just drop it... We can agree most medications are not 100% effective. Z-pack is not 100% effective either, if it was why would they have to use stronger iv antibiotics

You’re the one who just can’t admit you were wrong and that you over reacted not only to my original post being a joke but to what I explained and another member explained as well...

When I said Zpack and Rocephin shot it was me joking about when I was explained earlier that Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are both easily solved by these 2 medications.... 100% of the time...

Point is, I wasn’t wrong about anything I said nor did I project on you to do anything that I do..

Have a good day! You're right none of this s*** affects me anyways.

^^^nuff said, lol

Now I'm at chairman of a company that manufactures robotics, despite many mistakes I have made I've always come back.... what are you trying to imply?

All my posts here are open and honest.

Now I'm at chairman of a company that manufactures robotics.....

4kcpuc.jpg

get off your high horse..

.....🤔 ??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88