over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intense orgasm, blood in semen

Why? My only take away from this thread is...

sour diesel is not a very good rep for a company. Why get involved in a thread like this and make fun of potential customers. That's bad for biz dude, I'm sure you're at the point where it doesn't matter... you believe I'm a small fry, but people all over my County do ask me who to use.

Insults came my way first, Some people on here believe everyone from California something (negative)

That a lot of people don't want to wear rubbers which I get.

Plus All the ones talking shit don't have a profile pics

Why? My only take away from this thread is...
that people are tired of you desperately trying to project a cool rich badass image, even if it were true, we didnt ask and we dont give a fuck

Plus All the ones talking shit don't have a profile pics

really glad you mentioned that, i had been wondering if thats you in your pic, and if that was your wife also.....

that people are tired of you desperately trying to project a cool rich badass image, even if it were true, we didnt ask and we dont give a fuck
I wasn't trying to portray any sort of bravado. I've been on defense on this thread

I wasn't trying to portray any sort of bravado. I've been on defense on this thread

duuuuude, its in all your threads, and comments on other threads. Its painfully obvious and many times im cringing reading your posts.

Why would I share that after sharing so many incriminating things on this site.
I mean you threw it out there. If we‘re throwing out uncheckable facts then I own a company that manufactures half the nations supply of light bulbs

I will soon make a thread showing my progress. The main point of me becoming active on this board. Was to show that anyone can become someone.

I was drug addicted recovered then became crippled and had to deal with painkiller addiction and recovered then broke my back and other parts and have built my body back up. I have helped start a business from nothing.

Most of my life is full of shame, However, our past doesn't make us who we are. Push forward and better yourselves! Just like we are all trying to better our bodies here.

so much hate at one of the more active guys on the forum. Everyone must have their corona period or something.

Most that delve into PED use have some kind of rec drug use in their past i would say. Sticking your self with needles isnt something any average joe would do

The muscle probably contracted so hard it ruptured a capillary or blood vessel. Give a fat pig a go to see if it happens. I bet it won’t. A few drops of semen will probably dribble out, and your dick will flip you the finger afterwards. 🤣

so much hate at one of the more active guys on the forum. Everyone must have their corona period or something.

Most that delve into PED use have some kind of rec drug use in their past i would say. Sticking your self with needles isnt something any average joe would do
Thanks brother! That's what I figured.

So my dick all good or what? No one ever answered that

sour diesel is not a very good rep for a company. Why get involved in a thread like this and make fun of potential customers. That's bad for biz dude, I'm sure you're at the point where it doesn't matter... you believe I'm a small fry, but people all over my County do ask me who to use.

^^^look brother ..i posted in good fun ..not pre-meditated

..i mean i put an "lol" after it ..& the "R2D2" was just blatantly ridiculous 😆

don't get so butt-hurt ..you'r on an alpha-board that's 99% men
..that means: you'r not special & nobody really cares ..promise

usually when a thread is a dud ..the guys will find something to entertain themselves with
..you made yourself a target with some of your comments
^^^this doesn't mean that anybody hates you

PS; keep the fighting the good fight..

So my dick all good or what? No one ever answered that

^^^ummm no ..you'r bleedin' out of your dick

infection & inflammation are the most common causes for this if you are over 40

-STI/STD gonorrhea of chlamydia
-viral (HIV) or bacterial infection
-trauma (..did she rough your dick up?)
-tumors/polyps (obstruction)
-high BP
-leukemia
-liver disease

^^^basically you need to see a Dr for proper diagnosis
..especially if it persists & does not resolve

Having sex without a condom is considered dangerous, compared to what? I mean many of use use anabolic, insulin, DNP, hurt our backs, tear muscles off the bone, some even draw their own blood to lower hematocrit, drink and smoke, and no one really criticizes. But not wearing a condom is crossing the line?

Sometimes people like to pick and chose when to get on a high horse, To each their own I guess. I personally don't use them and certainly don't feel any shame.

Having sex without a condom is considered dangerous, compared to what? I mean many of use use anabolic, insulin, DNP, hurt our backs, tear muscles off the bone, some even draw their own blood to lower hematocrit, drink and smoke, and no one really criticizes. But not wearing a condom is crossing the line?

Sometimes people like to pick and chose when to get on a high horse, To each their own I guess. I personally don't use them and certainly don't feel any shame.
Simply because it involves other people's lives, not just your own, women and unborn children specifically. Let's just closes thread... fuck agree to disagree

Thanks for helping me hit a PR today guys lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner