over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interactions between DNP and aspirine

Pamash

Newbies
Are there any drug interactions between DNP and aspirine?

Having a fever since yesterday. I was on DNP 500mg for a few days and the lethargy just hit me like a wall
Not sure if it's the DNP or me sweating as hell in a tshirt and letting the wind cool me down. Both are likely.

So I will skip DNP today and go back to 200mg tomorrow or in 2 days and maybe up to 300. Not higher.

Back to the original question, is it OK to take aspirine while taking DNP? Would be nice to relief this fever asap.

The fever you understand is from the dnp, right?

No the aspirin would not help a fever caused by dnp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it could also be unrelated to DNP since I was out biking or 2hr with tshirt in the night 2x days in row

But are there any reason why I CANT use it? It cant hurt trying, Was thinking that some drugs should never be combined.

Update: took ibuprofen few hours ago and the headache, EXTREME sweating and the feeling of death has subsided ( felt warm sweating but cold at same time. I guess fever + moderate dose of DNP isn't great combo.

Im back too feeling slightly lethargic and normal sweating now like when I first started 500mg. So yeah ill still skip dnp dose for today and see how I feel tomorrow. Will definitely not bike in tshirt again and get fever.

Are you experienced with DNP ? that's the first question

I see...

sweating a lot , body is hot with
2 hours of biking

and then i see > dehydration.

Be safe..

Are you drinking enough water ?

Are u peeing healthy ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hey, no its my first time on DNP. I will skip 1-2 days of DNP and then go low 250mg crystal. And see from there

I wont do this much cardio again was with my friends so had to keep up. It was pretty intense.

I do drink 1gallon to 1 1/2 gallon per day, sometimes closer to 2 gallons. My pee is mostly light yellow and at best "green" (slightly dehydrated)

Other than that I've felt perfectly fine except for these last two days. No hives or anything except fot lethargy and significant sweting. Did have poor endurance and sweated very easily from any physical movement but it was only a problem in social settings and as long as I walked slow and stay indoors I was fine

Started at 200mg upped to 400 after 5 days then after 3 days to 500mg

Yesterday and today I've been sweating buckets and feeling awful. I do believe it's from getting a fever from biking and sweating alot then having the wind cool down the sweat. Easy way to get sick and a fever combined with DNP is awful.

Think I'll just stay low dose 250mg for a month and with a 600 deficit plus cardio ir should be significant progress

Last edited:
I can only think of one piece of advice. Please stop taking DNP.

I have gotten sick before( a cold) while taking DNP. It was double miserable. I got off as soon as i could feel the cold kick in.

An update for whom it may be relevant.

Fever is alot better now. I just noticed that my back, chest broke out in spots/hives. I will keep taking Clarityn for another whilst off DNP. No itching, knock on wood.
I think the hives came from the fever. I was VERY uncomfortable hot and sweat was literally drenching from me the whole day, think I used like 7 tshirts and 4 towels. I would sit on the toilet and the stool would be covered in sweat after. Gross, I know.

I wonder does this mean I will never be able to use DNP again? I've heard that just because you have an allergic reaction once won't mean you'll have it next. If I do it again it'll be a low dose cycle.

Taking a month off from DNP atleast.

Last edited:
Yes, never take DNP again.

Personally I find that if I keep carbs low enough, probably close to keto levels, I don't sweat at all on a low dose of 250 per day. Even at that low dose your gonna burn off fat, I can't see rushing it with larger doses.

I wonder does this mean I will never be able to use DNP again? I've heard that just because you have an allergic reaction once won't mean you'll have it next. If I do it again it'll be a low dose cycle.

Taking a month off from DNP atleast.

I got a rash my first 2 dnp cycles. both were very small, and only on my wrists (weird).

haven't had a rash since, and ive done probably a dozen cycles.

you need to reassess your lifestyle habits while on dnp...

dnp + long distance endurance training = recipe for disaster

it's a 'performance diminishing' drug

Yeah, definitely. I am at the doctors now. Hopefully I'll get prescribed something stronger than OTC that'll bring down the hives fast.

I might try low dose DNP 3 weeks or so. And no long cardio sessions that time. All in all 10 days of dnp 200mg, 400 and 500brought me down 6 pounds before water retention subsided.

Sounds like you almost made headlines no need to go over 200mg in my opinion get your nutrition in check and your training correct and you will be ok drink water take your time grasshopper it's a marathon.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Personally I find that if I keep carbs low enough, probably close to keto levels, I don't sweat at all on a low dose of 250 per day. Even at that low dose your gonna burn off fat, I can't see rushing it with larger doses.

That's exactly what I do and have experienced dramatic fat loss while using it. No carbs and I have zero sides with it, slow and low is always my game plan with it, and I love the way it resets my insulin sensitivity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w. I just noticed that my back, chest broke out in spots/hives. I will keep taking Clarityn for another whilst off DNP. No itching, knock on wood.

For me, I used both Claritin and Benadryl.
I took two Claratin (20mg total) first thing when I woke up.
1 Benadryl {25mg total} right before bed.
Overkill with the Claritin, I know, but when I started itching I went bezerk.

The way I understand it is Claratin is more helpful with seasonal allergies.
Benadryl is a purer histamine blocker

What is the difference between Claritin and Benadryl?
Zyrtec and Claritin are better for seasonal and pet allergies. Benadryl is good for allergic reactions, does less for a runny nose or eyes than the other two do, and more for topical reactions (fixes rashes and skin redness). ... I generally take Claritin for seasonal allergies, it seems to work well.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-zyrtec-claritin-and-benadryl

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131