over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INteresting Hygers info....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok guys check this out. i cant say where he is getting them, BUT a top 10 Olympia competitor who is at the O right now and IS competing and being talked about a LOT (thnk about it im from Maryland), is using 10iu of the new hygers. these have a brownish red type top, come in 10iu vials and 100iu kits. i was skeptical, but i know for a fact he is booting 10iu a day which is much lower than in the past.he said straight up the shit is DIESEL!!!

also on the box their is a rub off decal like on a lottery ticket. it has a serial number on it which can be tracked on the website.

so for now, at least before the asshole counter fitters start making fakes, the hygers are good, strong and a good ut for real GH. BTW NO BLOATING on them. he just kept getting leaner and leaner. that is quality right there!

just figured id give you guys a heads up who use hgh!

lucian

I am hearing the same thing. Someone claimed to have tested them at 13iu per vial, but that might just be BS.
Either way I am hearing they are damn good.

I heard the good hyge come from the same factory as rips.. They are made by the same guys

Legit hyges have always been good. My serums levels have always been in the low 30's on them. Rips w/o the bloat is the best way to describe them judging by the way my buddy blew up like a balloon on the rips, lol. That doesn't take away how potent the rips are because they test out just as high.

Last edited:
I am hearing the same thing. Someone claimed to have tested them at 13iu per vial, but that might just be BS.
Either way I am hearing they are damn good.

13 iu is exactly the number i was told also. i wasnt sure since i had only seen the 8iu vial 200iu kits before but these seem to be the bomb!

next question, anyone stack these w peptides? hmmmmmmm

**broken link removed**

Careful -on the testing results from other boards....I don't think that's allowed here.

New Hyges have a serious kick like the rips. Yes it is rumored same stuff rips just different cap and label.

Attachments

• Hygetropin-10 iu (643x481).jpg
    Hygetropin-10 iu (643x481).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 904
  • hyge vs rip (800x451).jpg
    hyge vs rip (800x451).jpg
    183 KB · Views: 407
Careful -on the testing results from other boards....I don't think that's allowed here.

New Hyges have a serious kick like the rips. Yes it is rumored same stuff rips just different cap and label.

That's funny, I just tested Kublai's Hygees and they tested the exact same as rips. Now that makes since.

That's funny, I just tested Kublai's Hygees and they tested the exact same as rips. Now that makes since.

The ones from Kublai can be checked online with their serial number so that's a plus.

but kublai has diff tops and diff iu kits..
may not be the same as op mentioned but def still damn good,, ready to give them a run.. not sure whether to get one kit and see how they go, and then stock up as much as possible , as op mentioned counterfits im sure are on their way,, or jus get couple kits a month and hope for the best..

kublai says will be testing every batch every month or something so that is a good thing to hear so very least will know sooner if or once they go bad..

Kublai is on top of it. Even if it's not the same mentioned, Q tested them and they are definitely g2g!

They've already been faked as you can tell from the posts above.

These are 100iu Kits. No source has the legit one of these on here. No source.

Won't call out sources, but I have the legit ones and they aren't the same thing. Well, it is if you are sponsored by them...:rolleyes:...so read between the lines.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws