over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting jerry ward video

Explains the dark circles around his eyes. I can't imagine someone could train hard on that stuff, or train at all :eek:

No, he's Portugese. It's common in people with Mediteranian heritage. He also uses MTII according to some of his videos. I can tell you as a guy with southern Italian heritage that MTII makes the rings even worse.

He's absolutely right in the video. I personally wouldn't know what it's like to come totally off since I've never done that before but I've heard enough to know it won't be pretty. TRT, on the other hand, makes a world of difference, not to mention it's not healthy to have sub optimal hormone levels. Even on TRT, I eventually lose a bit but it can be fixed quickly with a blast of low-moderate dose AAS. The muscle memory component is a huge advantage we have, along with the fact AAS builds permanent muscle satellite cells.

He's absolutely right in the video. I personally wouldn't know what it's like to come totally off since I've never done that before but I've heard enough to know it won't be pretty. TRT, on the other hand, makes a world of difference, not to mention it's not healthy to have sub optimal hormone levels. Even on TRT, I eventually lose a bit but it can be fixed quickly with a blast of low-moderate dose AAS. The muscle memory component is a huge advantage we have, along with the fact AAS builds permanent muscle satellite cells.

Good to know that you can maintain a good bit of mass on your TRT. Wondering how your joints feel.

Good to know that you can maintain a good bit of mass on your TRT. Wondering how your joints feel.

I've been smart and/or lucky enough to have avoided injuries/joint issues over 14 years of consistent training (just turned 33). However, my knees do hurt a bit now when I squat until they are fully warmed up. Guess the wear and tear finally caught up to me. I take things like curcumin, boswellia, white willow bark, etc. for joint prevention.

guess some people got to be on for life then........ big j'scase is interesting; I know he isn't the same size or shape when he use to be when he was competitive but he did keep an appreciate amount of size coming off with pretty decent shape as of now.

I like Jerry and all but he's for sure gonna be one of those "I did xyz better when I was younger" old guys
Did you bump every fucking post that is years old that starts with interesting tonight? WTF man?

That good ol' Lucian... haven't seen him post on PM in ages, more or less since he became one of those internet fitness celebrities... :p

I like him and always did, too bad he doesn't seem to ever give credit to Promuscle for ALL he learnt here through the years, mainly before 2010 when he used to be a resident posting daily... :cool:

On this precise topic, as jeroendebleser said above, hard to disagree with him... what was built with AAS disappears when you take them away from the equation for good... only TRT, can save your muscles if you come off... let's not fool anyone about it. :eek:

Another good reason to tell newbs to build as much lean mass as genetically possible while they're still natural... THAT size will be kept forever (as long as you eat and train right, of course) even though you eventually decide to jump on gear one day and end up quitting after some time, may it be weeks or years. ;)

Yeah, If I remember correctly he left the site after he was trolled by a bunch of members here. He said he was close to Kevin Levrone. Somebody with a better memory may be able to help me out. I wonder if I can find the post back in the archives. He made what many thought was an absolute absurd statement. Some members took objection. Anyone else remember?

Yeah, If I remember correctly he left the site after he was trolled by a bunch of members here. He said he was close to Kevin Levrone. Somebody with a better memory may be able to help me out. I wonder if I can find the post back in the archives. He made what many thought was an absolute absurd statement. Some members took objection. Anyone else remember?

Jerry and Kevin are fairly tight.

I've liked a lot of his videos, but I had no idea that he wrestled.
Amd he was a pretty big boy back then too. Hard to imagine lookin at him now
Ive like a.couple of his videos lately pointing out how people are losing their freaking minds on FB etc over this corona virus and anything politics

Lol, Jerry threads that never die. He is a good dude in person, and I give him credit for being one of the earlier internet fitness influencers to put himself out there. In Bodybuilding he actually did look good for one of the Delaware State shows. Most of the others he tended to lose size and hardness while dieting, probably due to having to train around a bunch of old wrestling injuries (caloric deficit+sub-optimal stimulus=muscle loss).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear