over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting Libido Study

Pretty much common knowledge. Heavy and intense lifting will tax the CNS and your libido isn't going to be as high when you're trying to recover all the time.

I remember when I was natural if I had a couple days off from the gym my libido would surge. So overall lifting heavy and intensely will increase it in the long run, as it increases testosterone.

For those of us who are unnatural it doesn't apply the same way as we recover far quicker and most of us could get off multiple times a day and even then may still not be satisfied. I know on tren/mast it's impossible for me to be sexually satisfied.

This is something that has effected me and still does. It seems like heavy and intense training is what's required. Big difference though being enhanced and not. I will be changing my training up and see what's what

100% true, the sexier you are, the more you fuck and sex just becomes mehh. When you're a fat fuck and you only fuck once every three years, you'll be horny all the time

Definitely get a bump in libido when I take a few days off the gym and eat.

If all your hormone levels are in range and you are wondering why your libido is not as strong as it should be this could be the reason.

lack of sleep and over training can drastically effect libido.

Hopefully starting trt may help in this department ???

If you have low test it should def help... low dose dbol (10-15mg/day) and 25-50mg proviron on top would super charge ;)

Good nutrition, being well rested and fed are key though.

If you have low test it should def help... low dose dbol (10-15mg/day) and 25-50mg proviron on top would super charge ;)

Good nutrition, being well rested and fed are key though.

Thanks. That's the info I was looking for. I have some proviron and anavar on hand I'd like to add to my trt.

Think this should help in that dept? And other departments? Lol

For me libido:

250-750 test weekly
10-30 dbol daily
25-100 proviron daily
200-600 masteron weekly

these are good environments for strong libido for me, keeping estrogen in good ranges with aromasin

200mg/week deca boosts libido and promotes a relaxed feeling of wellbeing on 500mg test, but I can't take the test any higher than that with deca or I get all sorts of estrogen problems that I can't solve with AI's. NPP would work here too.

Tren in low doses can be a good libido boost, probably best stick to other options first.

Anavar never did much for me libido wise.

For me a perfect TRT... sorry... CRUISE would be 200-250 test, 150-200 deca, 200 mast... dbol & proviron sprinkled on top :headbang:

Too frequent training will affect the quality of sperm for male,there is a study found that before, things always reverse themselves after reaching an extreme, moderate physical exercises promote the replacement of fatty tissue by muscletissue,

I have a shit libido on test. Dont know why. Always had a shitty libido and once a day kinda guy, only a few times in my life has there been an exception. I also dont get morning wood.

Im about to start taking HCG year round. Any other suggestions? anything for blood flow?

Try checking your dhea levels if you have bad libido.

I have a shit libido on test. Dont know why. Always had a shitty libido and once a day kinda guy, only a few times in my life has there been an exception. I also dont get morning wood.

Im about to start taking HCG year round. Any other suggestions? anything for blood flow?

What's your dht level?

I have a shit libido when ever i touch anti estrogens.

My libido is best on a cruise dosage of test, 50 proviron daily and 500iu hcg a week no ai. Estrogen is a little over the range but that is when libido is best.

This is a good thread. I have noticed over the years, that during times of strict dieting, my libido drops off. The hormones don't seem to matter. When the calories drop and the training/cardio increase, libido goes down. Fatigue is a huge factor, being dead tired and the wife wants to make it happen, it's like playing the lottery, sort of. Most of the time I'm a "winner", but sometimes not so much.
Another factor is how long has it been? I know my old lady keeps track, at least it's in days and not weeks. :D
This is a complicated subject..... I don't see little slice chiming in yet with humor. His best line on this subject was if he has trouble, he just tells her it's because she's fat. :D
That's soooo bad, but funny as hell!

What's your dht level?

Not sure need to get blood work. Im dropping down to 125mg dose and then going to get blood work so I can try to figure it out. Even before juice thou, I had a shitty libido. I have been told I was hypometabolizer before and that I naturally have low estrogen.

I will give DHEA a try. What about pregnelone, isn't that a precursor to rhea. I just ordered some HCG. I would imagine that my SHBG is screwed up from abusing test for so long trying to chase libido. I dont even get morning wood but I always had problem with that.

I have a shit libido when ever i touch anti estrogens.

My libido is best on a cruise dosage of test, 50 proviron daily and 500iu hcg a week no ai. Estrogen is a little over the range but that is when libido is best.

I think I might be in the same boat as you. I think I might respond well to more estrogen. Thats why I ordered some HCG and am gonna go low dose for while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131