over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting new HGH study

Hey mate, do you keep any of the look you gained from GH when you come off it?

For the most part, yes.
The leaness will go, and I will loose a little "pop" to the muscle.

I was always in decent shape when I went into GH cycles.

My theory was GH was about the last thing in the toolkit to add.
Always training -> diet -> AAS -> GH -> insulin. I never move the drugs unless everything else is 100%.
I'm not saying that t preach, just for me I didn't want to waste $, and I want to make sure my progress is for real and something that can be quantified, measured, and repeated.

I run 5-10iu M/W/F.
My first few runs were 10iu, I later found I looked 90% the same at 5iu, so I did that.
Last two times I ran it just during contest prep, same schedule/dosage.

From my first usage, I found that fairly quickly my muscles rounded out and became more "3D" looking while bodyfat dropped.
I posted about this more that ten years ago here but cannot find the post right now.
so only 3 times per week u take HGH? did u try any other protocol? like ED or EOD

so only 3 times per week u take HGH? did u try any other protocol? like ED or EOD

I did M->F for a while while in prep, but found no significant advantage so went back to MWF.

I did M->F for a while while in prep, but found no significant advantage so went back to MWF.
i also did 5 on 2 off and now i do EOD,my insulin sensitivity is better this way and less water retention...i will try also like u do 5iu MWF

For the most part, yes.
The leaness will go, and I will loose a little "pop" to the muscle.

Same, except I tend to keep the leanness. It just looks different.

Oh okay I read it wrong. I thought it was one part lean body mass one part water. I still think it has anabolic affects as well. I'm patiently waiting for a study as little slice described lol.

I'm assuming the 31% of "cell mass" gained would include glycogen?
Its not anabolic

And yet, not a single ounce of information on the subject a lot of us want to know;

What does it do to the heart? Lol

I feel like the meaning of life, how big the universe is, what’s in the depths of the unexplored ocean etc are all easier answers than that god forsaken question lol...

Not trying to “health monger” here.. But OP and myself and a lot of guys have wondered and searched and talked about what does it actually do to the heart in terms of hypertrophy and growth/function etc... I’ve been wanting to use it again at around 3iu ED with my TRT but all the talk about raising RHR so significantly and the very vague study where 4-5 people used it with loads of AAS and had enlarged hearts etc and I won’t ever touch it again until I know without a doubt what it does in that aspect..

I remember DC was going to make a post on his IG or here (don’t remember) on how “safe” (don’t quote me on that, I may be misremembering) HGH actually is.. Nothing yet..

True, would like to know also. I like the eod idea of helping to keep blood sugar in check and if total iu is reasonable, like hawk moon 5iu dosage per time, so like 15iu per week, is that safe? I think the idea of having to stay on for six to twelve months is one that does concern me. As duration also plays a roll in safety. If 5iu eod is ok but has to be done for half the year straight to see effects, maybe it is not safe due to duration. That was the other point I took from hawkmoon post, about only using it a couple months and reaping benefits. I have heard that other times too although more often is the idea it must be used for six months to really see effects.

There is almost 0% chance of any study being done on HGH's impact on the heart with short or long-term use, at replacement doses or bodybuilding doses. It's been around for decades and is more regulated now than ever. If the study hasn't been done yet, it almost certainly never will be.

Safe i not think it is

I think all health problems new era BBs have are because of gh ( and slin )

Like insulin resistance causing nerve damage and making limbs shrink while torso become like fridge

I use it eod and take breaks often but when im on my RHR is up no matter the dose so imo not think its “safe” at all

That’s interesting. I always thought hgh was among the safer tools, obviously not at high doses, but in the 3-4 iu range I just always got the impression it was not bad. I wonder if the opposite is true and it may be one of the more risky things we do. For instance tren is rough, 17aa orals are rough, I always thought hgh was mild in comparison, but maybe not.

There is almost 0% chance of any study being done on HGH's impact on the heart with short or long-term use, at replacement doses or bodybuilding doses. It's been around for decades and is more regulated now than ever. If the study hasn't been done yet, it almost certainly never will be.

Therapeutic doses of GH are well tolerated and in the same realm of bb dosages. If there was concrete correlation between heart dysfunction and GH therapy it would likely have been noted in decades of clinical trial. It's also important to note that growth hormone deficiency usually goes hand and hand with hypogonadism, which are individuals also at a high risk for cardiac issues. I believe cardiac remodeling is certainly possible with rHGH use though.

When talking about the safety, i think we once again run into the "well its really individual" answer.
We see it with the GOOD sides of GH....so I'm assuming we'd see it with the bad sides as well.

Some guys blow up on 4iu's ED. Some guys get nothing at all. VERY dependant on the user.
Dr. Scott has a good video on individual responses to AAS (pretty sure he talks GH in there too).

Personally, with the rise of the "anti-aging" crew, i think 1-2iu daily is absolutely safe. We see older men and women do this ....and they are fine. The major downside i can think of for us is heart health...and I'm only thinking of users who really push the doses of 5iu+ daily. We already know the left ventricle of the heart grows if you're an athlete. That is a fact. We see it in swimmers for god sakes. But put some high dose GH in there and I bet its much worse. But once again, its all dependant on the person.

I personally, don't think I've ever been a big GH responder. I've run between 2-7iu's for the past 5 years or so and I'm about to run out. And I'm actually OK with that. I kinda want to see if i notice any difference at all. I've NEVER gotten the numb hands (i guess I'm lucky?) but I've also never been blown away by GH. If i notice no real difference then i guess I'll be saving myself some money down the road.

I'm actually going to try this way with my next run. My fiance wants to try it for the anti aging properties, what amount of iu would you suggest for a female to run it? 2iu MWF? or would she need a bit more? any thoughts?

Therapeutic doses of GH are well tolerated and in the same realm of bb dosages. If there was concrete correlation between heart dysfunction and GH therapy it would likely have been noted in decades of clinical trial. It's also important to note that growth hormone deficiency usually goes hand and hand with hypogonadism, which are individuals also at a high risk for cardiac issues. I believe cardiac remodeling is certainly possible with rHGH use though.

Random thought: if a low/therapeutic amount of HGH increases Free T3, I'd think this could be beneficial for the heart for a number of people, since low FT3 is linked to cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure. I know I've seen a study somewhere that showed HGH helped patients with heart failure once.

It's also been shown that HGH regenerated the thymus (used along with Metformin, DHEA, and Zinc in the study) and reversed biological aging by two years in all the people they enrolled in a small study last year. That was a big surprise.

Random thought: if a low/therapeutic amount of HGH increases Free T3, I'd think this could be beneficial for the heart for a number of people, since low FT3 is linked to cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure. I know I've seen a study somewhere that showed HGH helped patients with heart failure once.

It's also been shown that HGH regenerated the thymus (used along with Metformin, DHEA, and Zinc in the study) and reversed biological aging by two years in all the people they enrolled in a small study last year. That was a big surprise.

I remeber this NH

Maybe your remember doses for GH , metformin,dhea and zinc ?

I remeber this NH

Maybe your remember doses for GH , metformin,dhea and zinc ?

The study used doses of
HGH was 0.015mg/kg of body weight 3-4x per week (no idea how they decided on doing it like this)
500mg Metformin daily
50mg Zinc daily
50mg DHEA daily

The study used doses of
HGH was 0.015mg/kg of body weight 3-4x per week (no idea how they decided on doing it like this)
500mg Metformin daily
50mg Zinc daily
50mg DHEA daily

Thank you man 🙏🏻

I do gh 3-4 times a week also

M-W-F or eod

I'll just chime in here because IME it's incorrect to think one must run GH for a long time to see results. I've never run it more that 8 weeks or so, and my improvements were significant.
This was one of the first myths I dispelled for myself many years ago when I actually started using GH. Does not take months, as was preached, to see the benefits.

That's something I've always been wondering about, I can see some effects taking longer to manifest, for example hyperplasia through long term exposue to high IGF-1 levels or something like that, but I'd figure with something as quick acting as GH, there's no way you don't get an immediate effect. I understand the need for longer therapeutic (ahem) periods for things that need to build up in your system (say, long estered AAS or something like isotretinoin). Either that, or they went through 3 bad kits and only the 4th one was a winner. 😜

Anyway, there should be both acute and long term effects from GH use.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear