over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting new HGH study

intredasting..

would like to see what differences (if any) there would have been if the users supplemented with exogenous testosterone.

like...

group 1: GH

group 2: Testosterone

group 3: GH + Testosterone

I love SuppVersity. A very well run organization.

intredasting..

would like to see what differences (if any) there would have been if the users supplemented with exogenous testosterone.

like...

group 1: GH

group 2: Testosterone

group 3: GH + Testosterone

I think we are ALL waiting for that one. So far all we have is that old study with the 16 Norwegian dudes and not much else.

3.5 lbs of lean body mass is 12 weeks sounds pretty damn impressive to me without aas. What dose were these subjects using?

3.5 lbs of lean body mass is 12 weeks sounds pretty damn impressive to me without aas. What dose were these subjects using?
Lean body mass includes water retention and glycogen as well. I dont think any studies are showing actual hypertrophy/hyperplasia/increase in contractile tissue in humans.

Tldr: i think its all glycogen and water. But it still has anabolic effects imo.

Lean body mass includes water retention and glycogen as well. I dont think any studies are showing actual hypertrophy/hyperplasia/increase in contractile tissue in humans.

Tldr: i think its all glycogen and water. But it still has anabolic effects imo.

Oh okay I read it wrong. I thought it was one part lean body mass one part water. I still think it has anabolic affects as well. I'm patiently waiting for a study as little slice described lol.

I'm assuming the 31% of "cell mass" gained would include glycogen?

This is a very interesting article. But IMO doesn't hold any weight for use in the BB world. The 11 studies selected (out of a possible 1441, which is less than 1%) only take into account a length of time on GH from 2 to 12 weeks (5.2 weeks on average), and 2 out of the 11 are based on a SINGLE GH injection. Where BB tend to run it at a 6 month minimum to see results.

Yeah basically not very useful for BB's, low amount of time used no external test,etc. And the big one no use of insulin. I think the evidence among BB's is pretty obvious with strong anecdotal evidence it works well.It's not the fountain of youth we once thought, but it's piece of the puzzle I personally dont want to give up

This is a very interesting article. But IMO doesn't hold any weight for use in the BB world. The 11 studies selected (out of a possible 1441, which is less than 1%) only take into account a length of time on GH from 2 to 12 weeks (5.2 weeks on average), and 2 out of the 11 are based on a SINGLE GH injection. Where BB tend to run it at a 6 month minimum to see results.

I'll just chime in here because IME it's incorrect to think one must run GH for a long time to see results. I've never run it more that 8 weeks or so, and my improvements were significant.

I'll just chime in here because IME it's incorrect to think one must run GH for a long time to see results. I've never run it more that 8 weeks or so, and my improvements were significant.

By any chance did you go into these runs in at least decent condition, during the time you ran hgh did you train hard and diet well? I think sometimes people think hgh takes a long time because the three things I mentioned may not all be in line. We see it a lot and are all often guilty of it, I have definitely been there myself, reliance upon drugs to cover up for lacks in other areas.

Just out of curiosity, what was your dose and were you going every day or 5 on 2 off?

Thanks.

By any chance did you go into these runs in at least decent condition, during the time you ran hgh did you train hard and diet well? I think sometimes people think hgh takes a long time because the three things I mentioned may not all be in line. We see it a lot and are all often guilty of it, I have definitely been there myself, reliance upon drugs to cover up for lacks in other areas.

Just out of curiosity, what was your dose and were you going every day or 5 on 2 off?

Thanks.

I was always in decent shape when I went into GH cycles.

My theory was GH was about the last thing in the toolkit to add.
Always training -> diet -> AAS -> GH -> insulin. I never move the drugs unless everything else is 100%.
I'm not saying that t preach, just for me I didn't want to waste $, and I want to make sure my progress is for real and something that can be quantified, measured, and repeated.

I run 5-10iu M/W/F.
My first few runs were 10iu, I later found I looked 90% the same at 5iu, so I did that.
Last two times I ran it just during contest prep, same schedule/dosage.

From my first usage, I found that fairly quickly my muscles rounded out and became more "3D" looking while bodyfat dropped.
I posted about this more that ten years ago here but cannot find the post right now.

Always training -> diet -> AAS -> GH -> insulin. I never move the drugs unless everything else is 100%.
I'm not saying that t preach, just for me I didn't want to waste $, and I want to make sure my progress is for real and something that can be quantified, measured, and repeated.

I run 5-10iu M/W/F.
My first few runs were 10iu, I later found I looked 90% the same at 5iu, so I did that.

From my first usage, I found that fairly quickly my muscles rounded out and became more "3D" looking while bodyfat dropped.
I posted about this more that ten years ago here but cannot find the post right now.

Thanks for the reply. I agree, diet and training on point makes everything work better and faster and that in itself helps keep dosages lower.

Interesting on the m-w-f protocol. I remember that from a while back, it was popular for a while. Every now and then we still hear that some top guys like that, taking gh only on workout days, etc. Squeeze most from the least when it comes to drugs helps minimize pain to health and pocket book.

There are times when I want to add something to trt or just up test I ask myself if I am ready to be as disciplined with diet and cardio to make it worth it. If not, there have been times I hold off. The times I have went ahead and pushed the drugs without the commitment to diet and cardio I have regretted it as the results came but were less than in past. Waste of good gear.

Thanks for the reply. I agree, diet and training on point makes everything work better and faster and that in itself helps keep dosages lower.

Interesting on the m-w-f protocol. I remember that from a while back, it was popular for a while. Every now and then we still hear that some top guys like that, taking gh only on workout days, etc. Squeeze most from the least when it comes to drugs helps minimize pain to health and pocket book.

There are times when I want to add something to trt or just up test I ask myself if I am ready to be as disciplined with diet and cardio to make it worth it. If not, there have been times I hold off. The times I have went ahead and pushed the drugs without the commitment to diet and cardio I have regretted it as the results came but were less than in past. Waste of good gear.

Iv'e been in this for 35 years now and never really backed off training and diet, so for me going anything less than all-out feels uncomfortable - it is my norm.
I full agree on wasting gear and money. I have other things I want to spend my money (watch addiction!). Health is more important every year that ticks by...

Iv'e been in this for 35 years now and never really backed off training and diet, so for me going anything less than all-out feels uncomfortable - it is my norm.
I full agree on wasting gear and money. I have other things I want to spend my money (watch addiction!). Health is more important every year that ticks by...

Persistence leads to success!!

That’s an interesting point about using money for other things. If you spend too much money on watches, bank account gets hurt. If too much money on gear, etc, bank account and health. I know this is a steroid enthusiast board and I really enjoy them myself, I really wish they were safer, I would love to take tren again haha! But usually more money means higher doses which means greater health risk.

That’s an interesting point about using money for other things. If you spend too much money on watches, bank account gets hurt. If too much money on gear, etc, bank account and health. I know this is a steroid enthusiast board and I really enjoy them myself, I really wish they were safer, I would love to take tren again haha! But usually more money means higher doses which means greater health risk.

I justify it to myself I can sell the watches and recover most of the money (and sometimes a profit)!
Consumables like gear disappear into a black hole ;)

I run 5-10iu M/W/F.

When do you pin the 5-10 ius MWF? Postworkout?

I run 5-10iu M/W/F.

Hey mate, do you keep any of the look you gained from GH when you come off it?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws