over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

Good luck to you both! You will love it! I'm two wks in and I'm already becoming a whole diff bber, the mutation is happening. But forget the peptides and wait for the GH. In the bible he makes it clear that the GH is the key for it all, expect no mutation or 3d look without it in your blood. I wouldn't waste my time without it. Even if you could only afford 2iu every other day, its still better than none. He said unless you are 19 to 22 the GH is a must. Go to getting.com and search for latest posts by gh15 and read the 'bible' :)

Good luck to you both! You will love it! I'm two wks in and I'm already becoming a whole diff bber, the mutation is happening. But forget the peptides and wait for the GH. In the bible he makes it clear that the GH is the key for it all, expect no mutation or 3d look without it in your blood. I wouldn't waste my time without it. Even if you could only afford 2iu every other day, its still better than none. He said unless you are 19 to 22 the GH is a must. Go to getting.com and search for latest posts by gh15 and read the 'bible' :)

Yeah Im on his FB Bible page. Its more to the point without all the extra posts inbetween the hard info.

I already have some CJC so Ill just run it out then start the GH and protocal I guess.

Gotz to have your growth hormona to get yo freakona! :sta:-wars:eek::sta:-wars

i am like pacing w anticipation to see what this whole gh fuss is about lol...i cant wait to move to aas legal country hahahahaha.T minus a few days and counting.....:star-:ars

the force is strong viking, but the darkside always prevailssss mwaahahahahaa :star-wa:s

I'm hopping on this band wagon as well. MUTATION TIME!!!! Taking a boat load of support supps and I respond very well to tren ace and tolerate it easily, so i'm not worried about that. I will probably start in a couple weeks.

i am like pacing w anticipation to see what this whole gh fuss is about lol...i cant wait to move to aas legal country hahahahaha.T minus a few days and counting.....:star-:ars

the force is strong viking, but the darkside always prevailssss mwaahahahahaa :star-wa:s

You look pretty damn good bro for never using GH! Big props! GH is a miracle drug to me. Even at 1.5iu a day when I first ran it years back completely changed my physique. My weight stayed the same but I kept getting more ripped, until I had veins running across my lower abs and everything just popped! Amazing stuff... I prefer to read the bible on the thunderdome, because I find some of the other posts HILARIOUS! Shit like liar Norton, 'filth danta and sons' and so.much other insane off the wall yet funny crap...it at least let's you know he must be involved with the cult, because he knows about all the peeps in it!

Hey guys I know I may get flamed for this but anyone else following this protocal?

Starting day 27, but I cheated a bit. I didn't want to just drop test since i had been on. So I've been running prop for the last two weeks.

I cheated too, because I had already been running GH and felt my body was primed with it. Also instead of eq, I went with deca, which he says is ok. And winny instead of mast because I had a ton on hand. I don't believe you have to follow the cycle 100%, except for the tren an GH, but rather incorporate the actual principles of it all. Either way I'm sticking close to it and just watching my body transform.

I cheated too, because I had already been running GH and felt my body was primed with it. Also instead of eq, I went with deca, which he says is ok. And winny instead of mast because I had a ton on hand. I don't believe you have to follow the cycle 100%, except for the tren an GH, but rather incorporate the actual principles of it all. Either way I'm sticking close to it and just watching my body transform.[/QUOTE

Yeah I had never used GH yet, man was I missing out! I've put on about five lbs from 238 to 243, but dropped fat as well. My stomach is looking leaner and my delts Fuller and rounder. I think once I get on the tren daily shit will really start to pop. I don't think ill come off of GH at that point though.

Guys I've searched for the bible but can only find snippets , where can I find the full article ?

I've been reading the bible. I'm up to page 300 and it gets bigger each day. I'll admit I'm following the protocol, but with what I had on hand. Instead of eq, its deca, which he said is ok in posts, and winny instead of mast because I had a bunch of it and I respond very well to it. Tren is only at 300mgs a wk now, but I'm slowly working up to 500mg and test only 709mgs. GH I was doing 6 to 8 but the damn rips had my hands hurting so I'm down to 4 and they still keep falling asleep bad. Drinking the egg whites (they taste good!), pineapples and the juice, bryers icecream, etc etc. It's only been 2wks and I've only gone from 279 to 285 BUT my body looks a lot different, despite the 6lb difference. Everything is starting to just POP if that makes sense and my calfs and arms went from 19inches cold to 20, my pecs as always my weak link went from 49 to a hair under 50. I'm loving it so far. I was 244lbs in my avi pic and I look a lot better than that now, A LOT. I hate pics, but I'm actually looking fwd to taking a bunch in December after I've been following it for at least 6 wks. So far so great! I wouldn't recommend this stuff.out for a newbie or a lil fella, but for a vet that is after a certain look, this stuff is dead on. I was a skeptic but I'm a believer now.Next time I am going to use the Masteron and eq ;) Great stuff, and a great read with lots of hilarious stuff like liar Raymond and 'the filth danta and sons' and so many other piss your pants funny shit. Whoever this guy is, he does know our cult and the people in it. Def someone 'in the know'. For the first time in years, I believe again I can finally hit a shredded 310 to 350. I also added low low dose slim, which he is against but admits is needed for a certain look.

please, post link of bible,tks

just google gh15, and go to- latest posts from gh15....its a few hun pages long...

Anyone have any ideas on Phase 4??? Has it even been written yet???

Anyone have any ideas on Phase 4??? Has it even been written yet???

It's not out yet. Have patience young padawan.:star-wars

I still can't find this damn bible

There isn't an actual bible. All of his posts thrown together would make his bible.
You can go to getbig, click on his name, and click on 'search users last posts', and read through everything he has ever posted. That is considered the bible.

The only trouble with it is you also get all of his bullshit posts about whores, music, how horrible Americans are, and other pointless crap. You would think you could avoid it by searching for his posts in the steroid section, but half of his stuff is posted in the 'Gossip and Opinion' forum.

One thing few people point out is that his oldest posts have opinions that are completely different than his newest posts. D-bol used to be the most important thing on earth, now tren is. Deca used to be the best because it was human grade and you never use EQ because it is for horses. Now there is no mention of deca, and EQ is absolutely crucial to 'mutation'.
I realize people's opinions change over time, but I don't think people should blindly follow someone who insists one particular drug is vital to success, especially when you consider we all respond differently to different drugs.

If you don't get awesome results with a drug he says is vital, you have bunk gear according to him. Anyone with experience working with multiple people can tell you that individual response to different drugs can vary greatly.

I don't mean to come across so negative about him/the group of people posting as him, but I just think people take him too seriously. A lot of his info is good, I feel he is just too specific about certain things.
Bottom line I take from it all is, use a bunch of gear and GH, then grow.

I still drink pineapple juice and eat Breyers ice cream, haha. I just like the taste of both.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner