over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting question-SOME ONE PLEASE REPLY

nuteboy

Registered
Not that I will be doing anything crazy the last three days of my contest but I just read it's okay to use A-50 the last three days of a contest.

I will be using a dierutic the last three days to get a little water out but I never heard of using A-50.

Is this true and should it be done? I'm afraid I'll hold a little more water and smooth out. If it can be done I'd probably use no more than a half tab three days or two days out.

Someone please reply. Thanks.

Nuteboy,

Everyone is different, but I dont use A50 that close to a show, I usually stop them 2 weeks out and use Provirion the last two weeks with other anit-E's....

chris

thanks

okay thanks Chris. I was just not sure if that should be done and I did not want to try anything new and just stick to what i'm doing.

how does proviron help two weeks out? I'm getting some in another week and never knew it will help two weeks out.

one more question

one more question Chris. My girlfriend is a bit overweight and looking to drop some pounds. She eats right and does cardio five days a week.

In fact, she's eating around 90% of what I eat for my diet. However, she's not dropping her weight. What agents can she use, that are safe, to bring her weight down? Attach is a picture of her.

Attachments

• elineric.jpg
    elineric.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 235
one more thing

is DNP to dangerous for a woman to take. Should I stick with Clen for her? Any suggestion would help. Thanks.

My GF is about the same size also.

she tried low dose T3. She felt great on it with more energy butno weight loss. Recently she was on the atkins diet and lost 10pounds in 2 weeks. She feels great on this diet. I also followed it with her but I had carbs after worouts and carbed up on saturdays.

Last edited:
help me out

okay Derek, I think I believe the Atkins diet works with low carbs but high fat? Am I correct? If you fat intake is high, then you have to do a lot of cardio correct?

Someone help me on this topic. Thanks.

It's my understanding, from Wylde, that taking anadrol the "last" 3 days is not long enough to retain water but will help to fill you out. I'm doing this for my upcoming contest (in 11 days!).

xcel

You are right. Its no carbs.. protein and fat. It has phases where they allow you some carbs to assess her tolerance.

Shedidnt do cardio yet lost about 10lbs of water the first few weeks. She feel better and is never hungry. Im sure if she gets the book and gives it an honest try she will like it. The only thing I would change is to eat healtyier fats and not bacon and lard!

Re: help me out

nuteboy said:
okay Derek, I think I believe the Atkins diet works with low carbs but high fat? Am I correct? If you fat intake is high, then you have to do a lot of cardio correct?

Someone help me on this topic. Thanks.
Total caloric intake is the same. Cardio will only burn more calories. I'd say if she's gonna add cardio to do "low-intesity" first thing in morning, prior to eating - which shouldn't hurt her.

xcel

Do NOT give your girl DNP. A small percentage of women are will develop cataracts (sp? sorry) from DNP use. Check the thread about the cali girl asking for supplement advice. My fiance will be following that program and I will post her results.

BigMeaty

Re: Re: help me out

xcelbeyond said:

Total caloric intake is the same. Cardio will only burn more calories. I'd say if she's gonna add cardio to do "low-intesity" first thing in morning, prior to eating - which shouldn't hurt her.

xcel

well I know a girl whos starting out clen/t3 stack this week I'll let u know her input on it... I support it for females as long as they have down the basics and their diet. even my doc told me today at the dose I said 25mcgt3/120mcg clen day I dont really have to wrory as long as Intend on not staying on forever!

question

BigMeaty

what about having her use Clen on low carbs. I think she's taking in around 120grams of carbs a day now. There has to be something she can do to lose I'd say 20lbs. Not much I'm asking right guys? Or am I???

picture of my girlfriend last year

This is a photo of my girlfriend last year where she was smaller.

Attachments

• eric  me.jpg
    eric me.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 199
like bigmeaty said

DO NOT give you girl dnp. It can also cause side effects to her uterus as well.
Stick with clen/t3 combo along with figuring out her lean mass.
After you go that down then figure her caloric ontake to be 10-11 cals per lb of lean mass.
This should get her close to at least 12-14% bf with just doing cardio.
YOu should also explain to her how weight training will burn more calories in the long run by taking so much more energy to repair muscle damage. Also, it will give her body a better shape.
Don't let her tell you she's afraid she's going to get too big. It just doesn't happen, they only look better with weight training.
Another note, studies have shown that the body goes back into a "normal" resting state within an hour after cardio, so the only calories used are the ones that are burned while doing the cardio. Nothing after or an hour or two hours later like their is with weight training. The calories burned from weight training can be burned up to 32 hours later if she trains hard enough.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear