over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting Read on DNP

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
http://www.demneuropsy.com.br/imageBank/PDF/dnv01n04a01.pdf

Below is the conclusion of the study (basically a TL;DR)

Conclusion
The effects of DNP in the prevention of neurotoxicity
and aggregation of β-amyloid, promotion of neurite
outgrowth and neuronal differentiation reviewed above
suggest that DNP should be explored as a lead compound
for the development of novel therapeutic approaches for
AD and, possibly, for other devastating and as yet incurable
neurological disorders. Nevertheless, considering its
well-known toxicity, it is important to emphasize that it is
not our intention to propose that DNP (even at low doses)
should be re-introduced into clinical practice without more
research and, in particular, a re-evaluation of its toxicological
profile at low doses. We believe that a compound such
as DNP, simultaneously able to target amyloid aggregation
and to reinforce the neuronal network, may find use in the
management and treatment of AD. Moreover, mild mitochondrial
uncoupling by low doses of DNP may also be
of benefit in a range of neurological disorders in which
excitotoxicity and oxidative stress play major roles. Finally,
the ability of DNP to stimulate neurite outgrowth and neuronal
differentiation may also be of interest in strategies
aimed to stimulate nerve regeneration.

Slice the article says DNP should be re- introduced into clinical practice . As far as I know ( I don't know much about DNP) and have read it was NEVER part of a clinical prescription/setting like all AAS at some point or the other were legal and prescribed in some part of the world or the other but DNP was never approved anywhere for clinical human consumption. Thoughts ?

Interesting for sure but DNP scares the hell out of me.

Rightfully so. It should scare people. I was scared of it so i did months of research on it before i tried it for the first time. SInce then i have ran it about 3-4 times.

But this drug is not to be taken lightly. It can kill you. So yes, be scared but do your research and run it responsibly (If you are going to use it).

Is DNP really any more dangerous than Clen? I say, no it isn't.

classic dnp post

And rightly so... ;)

Keep in mind there are newbies joining the board everyday, and most of them know absolutely nothing about PED's... of any kind.

Therefore, with something so strong and POTENTIALLY toxic such as DNP, you can never state enough that it should never be spoken of lightly.

Well, that was my Mr Professor post... done for today... :eek::D;)

Just 2 weeks ago on CNN I seen them talking about DNP and the FDA approving it for several diseases. I'll look online for the link and post it. When I was watching it, and even asked my wife if I was hearing this correctly...lol

And rightly so... ;)

Keep in mind there are newbies joining the board everyday, and most of them know absolutely nothing about PED's... of any kind.

Therefore, with something so strong and POTENTIALLY toxic such as DNP, you can never state enough that it should never be spoken of lightly.

Well, that was my Mr Professor post... done for today... :eek::D;)

Exactly. In the right hands it is fine but in the wrong hands could be disasterous. I haven't used it myself but I don't like taking things that make me hot/sweat. I know loads of guys who use it though. I also know quite a few guys who have fucked up and took too much too (JJ comes to mind ;)).

I may even try it myself one day but I wouldn't go above 250mcg per day.

Exactly. In the right hands it is fine but in the wrong hands could be disasterous. I haven't used it myself but I don't like taking things that make me hot/sweat. I know loads of guys who use it though. I also know quite a few guys who have fucked up and took too much too (JJ comes to mind ;)).

I want to use it now to cut but there's too much going on in my life right now to lock myself in a freezing cold room for two weeks. If you have any social obligations, DNP is almost impossible to use.

I want to use it now to cut but there's too much going on in my life right now to lock myself in a freezing cold room for two weeks. If you have any social obligations, DNP is almost impossible to use.

No my life right now consists of sleeping, eating, training and going on the comp :)

That's what I said..until I ran it at 500mg ED for 14 days. Amazing results @500. Ive gone as high as 750 , but after 10 days had to back it down to 500.
For me 500 is manageable- results vs sides.

That's what I said..until I ran it at 500mg ED for 14 days. Amazing results @500. Ive gone as high as 750 , but after 10 days had to back it down to 500.
For me 500 is manageable- results vs sides.

I've used those doses too and results are amazing. It's just that I have to make every excuse possible to not be seen in public by anyone I know or else I risk them asking me 100 questions about why I'm profusely sweating so much.

I did about 3 DNP runs back between 2004-06 (powdered DNP, not crystal). At that time, I only used the "old fashioned" 8 day protocol going 200mg for the first 3 days, then 400 for 2 days, and the last 3 were at 600mg. At 600 I remember it being a bit uncomfortable but not extremely horrible. The results were very good but I honestly swear that during the time in between cycles and then after my last cycle in 2006 I stayed leaner pretty easily for extended periods of time.

I've contemplated trying the low dose 200mg protocol but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I don't know if the lower dose cycles would provide that "extended" effect but using the lowered amount for an extended period of time does make sense for the sake of sides and training.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131