over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting Read on DNP

I did about 3 DNP runs back between 2004-06 (powdered DNP, not crystal). At that time, I only used the "old fashioned" 8 day protocol going 200mg for the first 3 days, then 400 for 2 days, and the last 3 were at 600mg. At 600 I remember it being a bit uncomfortable but not extremely horrible. The results were very good but I honestly swear that during the time in between cycles and then after my last cycle in 2006 I stayed leaner pretty easily for extended periods of time.

I've contemplated trying the low dose 200mg protocol but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I don't know if the lower dose cycles would provide that "extended" effect but using the lowered amount for an extended period of time does make sense for the sake of sides and training.

I think the 8 day cycle you described is a great way to use it.

btw this thread got off topic fast just like any DNP thread ever does

Just 2 weeks ago on CNN I seen them talking about DNP and the FDA approving it for several diseases. I'll look online for the link and post it. When I was watching it, and even asked my wife if I was hearing this correctly...lol

If im not mistaken, DNP is being researched as a possible treatment for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease...and complications arising from diabetes.

it sure as hell gets rid of that visceral fat.. so you can't go wrong there.

That's correct. Here's an article that was very Similar that was on CNN by Yale News.

Existing therapies for type 2 diabetes, and the closely associated conditions of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), have had limited success at treating the root causes of these diseases. Building on earlier research, the Yale team — led by Dr. Gerald I. Shulman, the George R. Cowgill Professor of Physiological Chemistry, and professor of medicine and cellular & molecular physiology at Yale School of Medicine — decided to investigate whether an agent that had originally been used for weight loss more than 70 years ago could be reformulated to safely treat NAFLD/NASH and type 2 diabetes in rodent models of these diseases.

Based on their earlier studies, the researchers determined that toxicity associated with the agent — mitochondrial protonophore 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) — was related to its peak plasma concentrations. They discovered that DNP’s efficacy in reducing liver fat and liver inflammation could be achieved with plasma concentrations that were more than a 100-fold less than the toxic levels.

“Besides reversing fatty liver disease in a rodent model of NALFD, a low-dose intragastric infusion of DNP that was 100-fold lower than toxic levels also significantly reduced blood glucose, triglyceride, and insulin concentrations in a rodent model of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes”, said Shulman, who is also an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.

In the next phase of the study, Shulman and his team developed a new oral, controlled-release form of DNP, known as CRMP, which maintained the drug at concentrations that were more than a 100-fold lower than the toxic threshold. Administered once daily, CRMP delivered similar positive results, reversing fatty liver, insulin resistance, and hyperglycemia in rat models of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes, as well as liver inflammation and liver fibrosis in a rodent model of NASH, with no adverse effects.

“Given these promising results in animal models of NAFLD/NASH and type 2 diabetes we are pursuing additional preclinical safety studies to take this mitochondrial protonophore approach to the clinic” said Shulman.

Other Yale authors include Rachel J. Perry, Dongyan Zhang, Xian-Man Zhang, and James L. Boyer.

The results were very good but I honestly swear that during the time in between cycles and then after my last cycle in 2006 I stayed leaner pretty easily for extended periods of time.

I've never gone over 250mg/day of crystal, but I noticed the same effect as far as it being easier to stay leaner. After a 3 week cycle, 2 weeks off, then another 2 week cycle it lasted a good 4/5 months - probably would have been longer but I dirty (and I mean DIRTY) bulked shortly afterwards which seemed to negate the effect.

If im not mistaken, DNP is being researched as a possible treatment for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease...and complications arising from diabetes.

it sure as hell gets rid of that visceral fat.. so you can't go wrong there.

Visceral fat is the reason I tell myself I have such a big gut so maybe I will try this stuff out.

Visceral fat is the reason I tell myself I have such a big gut so maybe I will try this stuff out.

Maity me and u have spoken about this before . ditto for me. It's the plague to my body. Never ending battle. I get lean flat stomach hard six packs ( I have always had good rectus abdominals development since I was a skinny kid growing up doing the 80's crazy high reps abs routine. Lol) BUT as soon as I SNIFF Cal's over my usual maintenance lately as I am getting older thinking lets do a little grow phase boom the extra Cal's never go love handles or low back , first place they hit is visceral fat! Right in the gut . I got back on little gear now so may be that will help.

This DNP business is really pulling me towards it.

Let's do it together one day and if we hit the ER will just put the blame on our maity boy little slice lol hahaha

Let's do it together one day and if we hit the ER will just put the blame on our maity boy little slice lol hahaha

shit man.. that was some rough times..

nothing compared to what a lot of the guys on this board have been through... but it still sucked big time.

yeah my abdomen has a tendency to get kinda big. it's a combination of visceral fat from insulin use (which I no longer use) and undigested waste.

when I diet down and add in cardio and lots of fiber my abdomen shrinks so much it's crazy.

shit man.. that was some rough times..

nothing compared to what a lot of the guys on this board have been through... but it still sucked big time.

No way slice really did u have to go to ER cos of DNP ? Is that what u saying mate ? Sorry if I am misreading it

No way slice really did u have to go to ER cos of DNP ? Is that what u saying mate ? Sorry if I am misreading it

yep.

this was my profile.. I made a thread about it if you wanna look it up. I don't start many threads, so it should be easy to find.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 182
The visceral fat thing is intersting. My mid-section and waist get super tight after a dnp run...awesome stuff.

Honestly I think T3 is more dangerous than dnp, that shit can really play hell on adrenals and thyroid function once you come off. With dnp there is no need for either clen or t3 and when you come off dnp you feel great.

yep.

this was my profile.. I made a thread about it if you wanna look it up. I don't start many threads, so it should be easy to find.
Jesus Lord, I couldn't find the thread. Tapatalk doesn't list all threads started or something. Did you accidentally take too much powder or what? How the fuck?

Jesus Lord, I couldn't find the thread. Tapatalk doesn't list all threads started or something. Did you accidentally take too much powder or what? How the fuck?

took too much dnp yeah, made a huge mistake.

but lived to tell the story obvi

yep.

crazy treatment plan, fuck.

did you end u telling them what you had taken? Surprised they didn't try to dialysis (clean your blood) along with the other treatments .

Slice what are your thoughts on t3 with DNP?

I've never used them together, only separate but some seem to think (esp in longer cycles) it's worth using. I flat out hate t3 for the most part, the fact that it isn't protein sparing like DNP makes me feel like I need to up my protein intake by a significant amount to avoid potential catabolism -- and worse, t3 makes my appetite near insatiable. I'm 9 days into a 250mg DNP cycle and having no issues, looking to push through the rest of this month and come out around 40 days total. Think I'll be alright without the addition of t3? Some say DNP indirectly affects t4 to t3 conversion, I can't say personally if I believe it, by I isually run shorter cycles.

Also running 875mg tren ace and 100mg adrol so I am not so flat.

Slice what are your thoughts on t3 with DNP?

I've never used them together, only separate but some seem to think (esp in longer cycles) it's worth using. I flat out hate t3 for the most part, the fact that it isn't protein sparing like DNP makes me feel like I need to up my protein intake by a significant amount to avoid potential catabolism -- and worse, t3 makes my appetite near insatiable. I'm 9 days into a 250mg DNP cycle and having no issues, looking to push through the rest of this month and come out around 40 days total. Think I'll be alright without the addition of t3? Some say DNP indirectly affects t4 to t3 conversion, I can't say personally if I believe it, by I isually run shorter cycles.

Also running 875mg tren ace and 100mg adrol so I am not so flat.

that's a lot of gear to be running on dnp lol.. but I digress

ive never felt the need to use t3 during dnp cycles.. IIRC, there actually IS literature supporting the claim that dnp lowers thyroid output after a period of time, it things quickly return to normal upon cessation.

I certainly would never use t3 again..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave