over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting study on IF

Frito

Registered
There have been some talk about IF here before and I´m sure there are many studies on it. This is quite new one though and it looks promising to use IF for periods to recomp.

But I would probably not use if it I was natural, looks like it´s lowering Test and IGF-1 quite a bit. So be aware if you are natural that this might not be the best approach. If someone has a disease where lower IGF-1 levels would be an advantage this could maybe help.

There is not much mass gained if you compare the 2 groups, but look at arm and leg size, quite a good gain for IF group. Fat mass is down a lot in IF group, strength is quite good as well, but not a huge difference between the 2 groups.

Most health markers has improved more in IF group than the normal eating group.

I could see, IF being smart to use during cruises, since it let you keep your mass, loose fat and improve health markers.

How all this works in a bodybuilder with a significant bigger muscle mass I have no idea and they might shrink like crazy :p

https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12967-016-1044-0

Personally i dont see the need in Fasting.

I just eat 3 big meals with 2 Whey Iso Shakes with fat between those meals.

With his i maintain 210 Pounds very lean. Im not a 250 Pounds monster but im way over muscular than the General population.

Breakfast

10:00am Whey Shake + fat

Lunch

2:00pm Whey Shake + fat

Diner

Always wanted to do IF but never understood how people don't starve. No Matthew how much I eat at one time or in a given period, I'm always pretty damn hungry 3-4 hours later

Good Read , i usually do IF while on a cut. Works wonders

Always wanted to do IF but never understood how people don't starve. No Matthew how much I eat at one time or in a given period, I'm always pretty damn hungry 3-4 hours later
I was the same way I used to eat 6 times a day and would go nuts if I didn't eat every few hours but now I only eat once or sometimes twice a day eventually you get used to it and you don't even get hungry anymore it's actually silly how easy it is

Sent from my VS990 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was the same way I used to eat 6 times a day and would go nuts if I didn't eat every few hours but now I only eat once or sometimes twice a day eventually you get used to it and you don't even get hungry anymore it's actually silly how easy it is

NYM, so if you're only eating 1-2 times each day you're obviously eating larger meals. so i'm assuming you don't buy the statement that eating over 50g of fat in 1 sitting leads to increased fat gain? is this bullshit?

NYM, so if you're only eating 1-2 times each day you're obviously eating larger meals. so i'm assuming you don't buy the statement that eating over 50g of fat in 1 sitting leads to increased fat gain? is this bullshit?

Lol wtf. Overeating cals means fat gain, doesn't have anything to do with fat

Agreed. You totally adapt to it. I don't follow IF that strictly... I work out in the mornings, so I feel that I have to eat around that time frame. But on the days that I follow IF, I absolutely have increased energy and well being.

Now I don't look anything like NYM, so from a physique standpoint you may disregard my advice. [emoji2] But try it and see how you FEEL after you adapt to the hunger.

Lol yeah pure nonsense. I eat no carb
..full blown Keto

It´s only the first couple of days, later on it´s quite easy and sometimes you go longer than the normal 16 hours most people do. I remember when I used it, 20-22 hours was no problem at all in the end.

Love IF ...been doing it for almost 2 years. Never going back to the old way :)

since 09 I have only eaten around training..
pre and post played with a little but basically 7 years with what we now call IF.

you have done a great job showing ppl the light!
:lightbulb:

the hunger feeling is just food/insulin addiction, goes away in a few weeks.

eating at other times makes me feel like shit.

even on non training days, I don't start to eat until 4-5.

:headbang:

I like it, fasting from 6pm to 10am works for me

I don't do it year round, but staying at 3000 calories and doing IF I can lose fat stupid fast....

I never cycle on and off, just blast and cruise as I'm 40, so natty IDK

If I'm hungry tho I will eat in the off hours, then start over the following day with IF

Gotta feed the gainz lol

I do 24 H fast twice per week on non training days. As others have said you get used to it quickly and hunger is not a problem. I feel I have leaned out significantly with no loss of strength in the gym and no loss in lean muscle. Easiest method for improving body composition I have ever done.

I fast till 10am on training days so a 12 hour fast

And I'm off days I'll go 16-18 hours.

Love it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws