over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting thread...

jawbreakerkid

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm curious to see what the fighters like Iabadman and Ivan have to say about this. It's a long one, but after the first few pages you'll get the whole story. It involves our very own Nuteboy.

**broken link removed**

THAT IS AN INTERESTING READ, JAWBREAKER.

I HAD NO IDEA NUTE WAS INTO THE WHOLE FIGHT SCENE. GOOD TO SEE HE'S GOT SOME FIRE! HAHAHAHA.....

I PERSONALLY KNOW ONE OF THOSE 'LITTLE GUYS' NUTE"S TAKING ABOUT. HE LIVED WITH THE GRACIES FOR A YEAR IN BRAZIL....I WEIGHED 284 TODAY....MY FRIEND WEIGHS....170 AND THERE IS NO WAY I'D WIN A FIGHT WITH HIM UNLESS I GOT ONE HELL OF A SHOT ON HIM RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION THOUGH....AND MAYBE NUTE IS A GREAT FIGHTER. I KNOW THEY ARE OUT THERE.....I THINK NUTE SHOULD GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME MONEY...SCREW THIS BODYBUILDING CRAP!:)

I definitely do not agree with Nute's theory that size has anything to do with fighting. I've seen some of the biggest, menacing looking guys get their asses handed to them. He talked some serious shit and backpedaled like a DB on a Hail Mary. Definitely entertaining stuff.

Look heres how i see it , Nute has two options , 1 not to fight which then he would be labled as a coward from the entire musclemayhem board or 2 fight .

Nute the same shit happened to me in highscool , an older classmen was talking smack about my now deceised brother and i snapped and challenged him to a fight simple outta pure rage and anger , but when i went home that night was one of the hardest nights of my life trying to sleep lol i couldnt get it outta my head and i finally realized im in for a real beatin , i was now faced with THE 2 options ,,, 1 dont fight or 2 fight , i took a good hour comtemplating this and then my decision was made , i chose to fight best and worst decision i made at that time of my life , worst decision because i got beat fucking bad lol i had a knot the size of a golf ball on my head and my ear got punched and pinched it so hard it cut , not to mention a almost broken nose , BUT it was the best decision because i knew i didnt let myself down and i was proud of myself even for losing .

Its a tuff call but and to be honest i wouldnt fight bro , your not in highschool life isnt about this , your a grown man with resonsibilities , fighting is for the weak minded and the insecure the only time one should fight is to protect the ones he loves thats my true opinion on that and im slowy startin to learn it .

the only time one should fight is to protect the ones he loves

Couldn't agree more. ANYTHING can happen in a fight, no matter how big, experienced, or tough you are. You fall wrong, take a funny shot, anything, your life could be changed forever.

I didn't read the thread and probably won't. But it's not worth it, and that's hard for me to say but it's not. That's what I did for years, was go out and find the baddest person I could and woop there ass. That what me and my friends did every weekend. What did I learn, blood is red, flesh tears, and the consequences are always the worst. I never got in trouble for fighting as I knew what I was doing and would bait people into it. Until this summer I had grown up and gave all that up but one of my buddies was getting his as kicked. I tried to break it up and not fight, I got hit and lost it. Knocked the guy out with one shot and then stomped his face once for good measure. This is the on;y time I've ever got in trouble for it and it wasn't even my problem. Lesson learned. The only way my hands come out of my pockets now are for one of 3 reasons, my momey, physically doing something to my woman, or I've already been hit (like being jumped).
There is no-way unless there was a life changing amount of $$$ on the line. I know fightings fun at times and is a rush, but who wins in a fight?

Vander_V said:
your not in highschool life isnt about this , your a grown man with resonsibilities , fighting is for the weak minded and the insecure the only time one should fight is to protect the ones he loves thats my true opinion on that and im slowy startin to learn it .

Agreed with every word. Act like a fuckin grown man!

My opinion, but if people are truly as tough as they talk, they rarely need to prove anything by going the punch up. And if someone talks shit about you, it is rarely worth a fight. If someone does something bad enough that warrants them being hurt, then so be it and do a good job of it. But if not and it's only pride or childish hot-headedness, just walk the fuck away.

Best case you might beat someone into la-la land, break your hand/s, get an assault charge, their pride might be hurt so bad they come back for payback....

It's silly.

I don't get into fights - don't need to, rarely has to happen. Once every couple of years for me. I get people bait me or whatever all the time when I'm out - normally I look them straight in the eye and see "I'm not gonna fight you, so why don't you piss off?" and 99% of the time people just walk the fuck away and I go back to whatever I was doing.

If a man needs to fight, he should probably take up the sport. IronMike

If you guys read the thread a little nute sure is talking big kinda getting himslef into this situation I think he should see it through

thru my life every fight I have been in winning some losing some( always losing either moneywise(court -arrest, or injury hurt hand , face , foot)
I get more and more humble. Thats just me.

Well

I dont know a lot about fighting, but when I did, if I lost I was hurting, and if I won I was hurting. It really is a lose lose situation. After reading that thread however, I disagree that Nute was backtracking. It seems that everyone loves to catch someone backing down or coming to their senses, pointing out their weakness in judgement or charachter. My money will be on Nute. If you know how to fight and are that much bigger, go with the bigger/heavier guy. I bet in person, Nute is a monster. I also bet that he will back it up.

i must confess

i am actually George Foreman

sorry for hiding behind the mask of a skinny whiteboy

know if anybody wants knocked out, i am the ulitmate internet warrior... , let me know

:rolleyes:

what a bunch of 'tards

i think the last time i said "i'll kick your ass" and meant it (besides when it was directed to BBJ ;) ) was in 3rd grade

skimmed article

What a monumental waste of time----- and energy---- Fighting (most all of us here know) causes a lot of damage (legally,physically, and in pocketbook if sued) been there. Isnt the point of fighting to obliterate the other guy? permanently take him out to prevent any reprisals? No one is meeting at monkeybars for a third grade fight over a girl--- we are older and street fights are deadly now .....sometimes the guy that is quiet and tries to avoid fighting would be the one that makes me nervous.... the loud mouth guys that have a 105 lb girl physically restraining him from coming after you are the laughable ones..

Geez...

I only read the 1st page..and that was enough... Sad thing is that prolly 100% of all the people included really do not know what it is all about and what it takes.

#1: I have seen pro boxers look like lame dogs too. I have seen them throw wild punches etc..
#2: Boxers wear gloves, so they get puched more, this is why UFC fighters are a little more cautious, HELLUVA difference btwn getting smacked w/ gloves on and nothing at all, MUCH MORE DAMAGE..
#3: UFC fighting and boxing are TWO different sports. Similar yes, but VERY different. You really cannot compare. TO say that UFC fighters are that because they could not make it as boxers is flat out wrong, and insulting. I have faced boxers in the ring and outside the ring, and I can puch w/ them. Boxing is an art, and so is wrestling. If you combine them you get NHB fighting. Much more realistic and entertaining.
Comparing the two is like comparing tennis to volleyball. Both have nets, yet both are two worlds apart.

Fighting for sport is brutal and rarely rewarding. I love watching boxing, BIG boxing fan, prolly more than UFC even. I remember one time I was bouncing at a club and after work one of the guys I kicked out "met" me outside. He wanted to fight, and hit me faster than shit in my face with a few jabs.. I backed up and rolled a hook to keep him away. I realized they way he was moving he was a boxer and well trained. I shot on him and took him down. Within 30 seconds he was begging me to let him go...I passed him out, but not from no air....no blood to his head (triangle) ..so he regained conciousness within minutes...he could not stand up (this happens when you do this to someone, they will not be able to do much of anything for a good 30 minutes...the equilibruim is ALL fucked up) he was all disoriented and kept saying " you cheated, not fair, not fair..." I left after that. Maybe I could have stood up w/ him, I dunno but this is an example of the classic limitation boxing has....

one last thing

SIZE : It def. matters. I will say this though --- if someone is a trained, experienced, and hardened veteran fighter, then the only people that are gonna pose a problem are others of his background. Josh Thompson (old rommie and UFC fighter) is only 150-55. I have seen this guy countlessly hand out the worst beatings a man can get to MONSTERS. I have seen him kick the shit outta big ass Lineman, lbers...you name it. Fighting is about skill. Do you think Allen Ivereson could beat some high school seven footer at a basketball pickup game? Uhhh yeah....but if he played against a seven footer with similar skill at the game, it would be much different. SO the bottom line is, size only matters if the guy has the skills to use his size to his advantage.

I don't think nute is going to be doing any UFC fighting or anthing like that.

Aren't they just going to spare with light weight gloves?

CROWLER

Big A said:
Agreed with every word. Act like a fuckin grown man!

Agreed also...

That thread looks like a bunch of middle school kids callling each other out... both scared and hoping the other doesnt show.
Jesus dudes... Grow up. Who cares who can beat the others ass? It only takes one luck punch to win any fight.
Also... my dad taught me to win no matter what... war is war. I would just knock your lights out while you walked away.
Now adays... anyone with any size (trust me i know this the hard way) will 90% get a gun or a knife pulled on them instead of doing it straight up.
Personally i dont think i would like being gutted or having my head blown off just to prove "im the man".

General rule of life : No matter how bad you are, how tough you are... there is ALWAYS someone who will beat your big tough bad ass.

fighting is bad....

it leads to nothing good..

besides, you could end up fighting a monster like me, getting stabbed a few times and left in the gutter.... while i go home and have a beer.....thats not a fun way to end a night...

i dont even like to fight, at all, for any reason....hence my tendency to end things in an ultra violent and permanent fashion...

How Big is Nute?

I think some MMA guys have a lot of skill and I did wrestle in college but I wouldnot consider fighting the guys on UFC TV

However there is always the grey back Gorilla factor

Case in point a Grey back Gorilla vs Bruce lee/Gracie Hybred

The Grey back gorilla wins everytime

So while a 220 pound weekend juicer not trained might not have much of a chance

I would never bet against a 300 pound monster

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear