over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting video - IFBB pros cycles discussion

M@NU

Registered
hey there,
just found an interesting video on Youtube from John Jewett.
He is discussing 4 IFBB pro cycles.

ive found it interesting since it sheds some light on the situation. Many guys are convinced pro run low dosages, others believe the opposite.
TBH, i am kinda shocked about the dosages of men physique athletes..

I have seen men's physique dosages and men's classic that rival the open.. so when I hear some say they are dropping to classic as its " safer" I have to be a bit pessimistic.. its not always safer.. much of it is they know they aren't competitive in open ...

Wow.... that was a HUGE cycle for that MPD fella..... i've never come close to that...Yikes.... But lets keep shit real.... Bikini girls are hopped up on alot of shit nowadays

They expressed some confusion about why the physique competitor wasn't using GH.

Ive always assumed that guys who compete in classic and in physique would try to stay away from drugs like GH that werent available during the classic era, in order to create that "classic" look.

They expressed some confusion about why the physique competitor wasn't using GH.

Ive always assumed that guys who compete in classic and in physique would try to stay away from drugs like GH that werent available during the classic era, in order to create that "classic" look.
Even then GH was used by some. I think not the recombinant version though.

The current classic division isn’t really comparable to those physiques back then. They’re bigger and much leaner.

The current classic division isn’t really comparable to those physiques back then. They’re bigger and much leaner.
💯 EXACTLY ^^^

I just skimmed through as im working but did he mention cut some tren out and up the mast to 1600? Lol

I just skimmed through as im working but did he mention cut some tren out and up the mast to 1600? Lol
in general you can see that john loves dht and pushes them to the stack in each period, which is certainly not healthier in such doses than the higher test with the addition of IA

Even then GH was used by some. I think not the recombinant version though.

I'm not sure that guys in the 70s and 80s were using GH. But at least in the minds of most people, the difference between modern bodybuilding and classic bodybuilding is largely things like insulin and GH. I would imagine many classic competitors would try to emulate the drug stacks they believe guys in the 70s and 80s were taking.

I'm not sure that guys in the 70s and 80s were using GH. But at least in the minds of most people, the difference between modern bodybuilding and classic bodybuilding is largely things like insulin and GH. I would imagine many classic competitors would try to emulate the drug stacks they believe guys in the 70s and 80s were taking.
I think that might be a minority, most of them are going to use everything at their disposal at (high) dosages they can tolerate.

It's like LATS already alluded to: these guys are mostly doing the same things as the open guys but they don't have the genetics or response to the drugs to make it to open bodybuilding.

Kinda similar to all those fake natties claiming natty status because they have a poor response to PEDs.

I'm not generalizing here just to be clear, there certainly are going to be purists that want to emulate everything they did in the Golden Era.

You imagined wrong. Classic bodybuilding today has absolutely nothing to do with 70s and 80s bodybuilding, not the look, and certainly not the drug stacks.

I think that might be a minority, most of them are going to use everything at their disposal at (high) dosages they can tolerate.

It's like LATS already alluded to: these guys are mostly doing the same things as the open guys but they don't have the genetics or response to the drugs to make it to open bodybuilding.

Kinda similar to all those fake natties claiming natty status because they have a poor response to PEDs.

I'm not generalizing here just to be clear, there certainly are going to be purists that want to emulate everything they did in the Golden Era.

Ding, ding, ding! This what people don't want to believe. Everyone wants to think they can be in the top 10 at Mr. Olympia. The sport of bodybuilding is more popular than ever which has been happening for decades. This brings more and more competitors, many who fall under the illusion that one just needs access to AAS, GH, etc. and they'll be next Haney, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Ramy, etc. This sport is like any other where there's a lot of competitors but the closer you get to the top, the more you're seeing the elite that have the total package for bodybuilding! The people who lack the genetics will push the limits more than the most genetically gifted bodybuilders and think that everyone has to do the same amount. Not to say the top don't push the limits going into a show.

As I've mentioned before, I had a long conversation with Victor Conte and when he was testing all the top guys from the 90's/2000's, the average overall dosage was 3 to 5 grams. Imagine what some of the bodybuilders with lesser genetics are on now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear