over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting

vitor

Registered
To change things up, maybe meet a new Fitness honey, I started working out in the evenings, I keep to myself, workout and occionally talk to some old buddies, and the usual knucklehead asking me for diet or workout advice. So one day this guy about my age, 25 or so, who is fairly jacked says hey I just moved into town and have no idea where to get supplements, and im like read my t-shirt netrition.com, or the vitamin shoppe on RT1 is cheaper then GNC. He chats me up, seems like a nice guy, ask me where he can pull some tail and if I know this broad at the gym. Anyways 20 mins later he leaves and a buddy of mine from high school is like you know that guy is a cop right? I didnt think much of it, but now im wondering A, was he soliciting me for drugs, B, trying to set me up, or C, just being a nice guy. I dont hook no one up, and we all know that shit is HOTT.

dude, if the guy was fairly jacked then I'd say he knows where to get his damn supplements and he was tryin to set your ass up

even people who have just started working out know where to get supplements

I have a lot of respect for the police, but they must have better things to do than troll around local gyms looking for juicers to bust. If he was jacked, he was probably looking for it for himself. If not, that blows.

Its hard to say man. He may have been being nice or he may be a narc. I've known a fair amount of police who could really give half a shit what I do and use themselves to some extent and alot of swole up guys who turn out to be narcs. I would just be careful around him. I find that most cops are alot more interested in distribution of street drugs though, because its much more mainstream and higher dollar.

|--[\\\]>----------- I know of some cops that use right now. just b/c they wear a badge it doesnt mean they are angels. But it sounds to me like a set up of some sort or him just digging for info. I hate idiots like that "hey i'm Jim, i just met you, and you dont know me, but can you get me some juice"...i just say "yeah, juice bar is up front"--idiots...dont trust anyone these days.

doesn't add up

If he is a local cop he will know all the local streets,businesses etc very well. I'd say he was just making conversation or more likely he is digging for info.

Things aren't like they used to be. Juice is hot way too hot right now. Whatever drug is in the news and media is what they are going after. In the 80's it was coke, then early 90's crack, the late 90's meth and x, now onto juice unfortunatley.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131