over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intermittent bulking while dieting

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I may be overthinking this but let's say someone is slowly dieting eating X amount of calories and doing X amount of training/cardio for a slow diet. Not a show. Would there be any benefit to add a week or 2 of bulking to maybe throw the body off and would it be possible to gain muscle in that short time frame. For example maybe take 1-2 weeks where u drop the cardio and just slightly add a few more hundred cals. Maybe add some humalog and suspension on training days as well.

It could possibly help with dieting

Personally if they're is no dead line I think it's an awesome idea. Mini rebound, metabolism boost. Tegsin strenght and muscle you've lost cutting I'd personal add about 1000 calories all rom carbs for them 2 weeks

I saw something written about this but don't recall where. Basically bulking within reason. So not a huge jump in calories above maintenance for two weeks and then a mini cut for three weeks. Rinse and repeat :)

The idea probably works better in reverse -- two weeks cutting during longer bulking cycles.

For your approach, I think two weeks is too long. You can achieve most of the metabolism boosting effects with just two DAYS.

I know it helped. i took a week of increasing my cal by a few hundreds & decrease my training and cardio. I felt rebooted.

The idea probably works better in reverse -- two weeks cutting during longer bulking cycles.

For your approach, I think two weeks is too long. You can achieve most of the metabolism boosting effects with just two DAYS.

This is true but in think it's a good mental break and a good chance to get some strenght back.

I know it helped. i took a week of increasing my cal by a few hundreds & decrease my training and cardio. I felt rebooted.

Rebooted. I like that word. This is the biggest reason to do it imo

google anabolic burst cycling diet. That`s exactly what it is, 2 weeks high cal, 2 weeks low cal. The guy from sweden Bjorntobig or something is his name and he documents it as effective through blood work and BF% showing increased test, hgh, igf, etc after 2 weeks of high cal follows 2 weeks of low cal. Then also a significant amount of fat loss is experienced in the 2 weeks low cal. It works for sure, both at building muscle AND losing fat.

google anabolic burst cycling diet. That`s exactly what it is, 2 weeks high cal, 2 weeks low cal. The guy from sweden Bjorntobig or something is his name and he documents it as effective through blood work and BF% showing increased test, hgh, igf, etc after 2 weeks of high cal follows 2 weeks of low cal. Then also a significant amount of fat loss is experienced in the 2 weeks low cal. It works for sure, both at building muscle AND losing fat.

Very interesting. I'll definitely check it out.

I've read this before. Like the idea in some ways and for a nice lean body with so n e reasonable size belive it will work well. Don't think we'll see any mass monsters on it but very good healthy physiques imo

That's it. Also Bill Phillip's rehashed it a few years back in one of his programs.
I've read this before. Like the idea in some ways and for a nice lean body with so n e reasonable size belive it will work well. Don't think we'll see any mass monsters on it but very good healthy physiques imo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of 2days better than 2weeks. For example I train mon-fri and take weekends off. Mon and Tuesday I kill it hard hitting my weakest body parts so I was thinking up the calls a little those days, add humalog and skip cardio. Then go back to diet wed-sun.

I like the idea of 2days better than 2weeks. For example I train mon-fri and take weekends off. Mon and Tuesday I kill it hard hitting my weakest body parts so I was thinking up the calls a little those days, add humalog and skip cardio. Then go back to diet wed-sun.

:banghead:

I read all four parts of the MM interview. Very interesting. I'm planning on giving this a go after Thanksgiving. I'll do two full bulk/cut cycles to see how it works. Maybe I'll log it.

I read all four parts of the MM interview. Very interesting. I'm planning on giving this a go after Thanksgiving. I'll do two full bulk/cut cycles to see how it works. Maybe I'll log it.

Yea seriously. Log it for sure. I think this would be of interest to a lot of people and I think your be suprised how well it works. These days I have to be in the right frame of mind to to commit to a cut and couldn't face it every 2 weeks. I just eat mostly bodybuilder type foods and lift with very high intensity. Use tren and peps so never really need to lean out.

I will log it then. I'm particular about weighing and measuring food so this should be a pretty solid evaluation. I'd like to move back to TRT dosage two weeks prior starting so the experiment will start early January. My maintenance is right around 2,800 kcal. I'll eat 3,800 kcal on the bulk weeks and 1,900 on the cut weeks.

Sounds good

Do you have a link for that 4part article? Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner