over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intermittent Chest pain worsen's with deep breathe

j8282

Registered
Has anyone had this? I have experienced for years and always on my left side. When I take deep breathes it creates sharp pains. My co workers says he has it every so often and has been since a teenager. He says its angina. It only last for a minute or so then goes away. I keep for getting to tell my doctor about it but I need too. Any thoughts ?????

I read that chest pain upon inhalation is one of the signs of a pulmonary embolism. Dont know if this is the case with you. Dont discount it completely though.

me too!

i was going to ask the same thing years ago.
I felt the exact thing - after training hard sometimes i'd get a stitch in my side, or a small tightness, and when i breath in deep it shot a stabbing pain through my left side. it would go away in less than 30 seconds. seemed very random, and didnt happen much - maybe once every few weeks.
that was a time i was doing GH test & tren. wasnt on any stimulants.

sorry i dont have any answers, but would love to hear peoples opinions on this too.

I have had this happen a few times and it scares the shit out of me, I always take an Aspirin immediately when it has happened. Have your blood pressure checked to see if it is high

It's called a pleurisy, it happens when part of your lung sticks to another part. Imagine the corner of a balloon sticking together as you blow it up. It's totally normal and very, very common.

god i was freaking out when i entered the thread and read some responses. Then i read it was quite common. I've had this for years.

I just thought it was from smoking too much weezy

Waiting on my CBC to come back then I will tell my doctor. I should mention my dad lung cancer and brain tumor then died suddenly at the age of 32. I believe the brain tumor headache had him go to the hospital but the lung issue took him. This all happened with in 3 days.

Could be precordial catch syndrome from your description. Wikipedia has a good description of it. I have always had this since childhood off and on. Sometimes the pain is so intense, it really feels like you might die. Always on the left side for me as well. Taking as big a breath as possible relieved it instantly for me though.

This type of pleurisy is very common, usually they happen with the most frequency in childhood, around times of rapid growth. Some people are more prone to them than others. There is a surprising lack of medical information on them, probably because they are harmless. I have spoken to some very good cardiologists about them and found very little information. Some people will get them as adults for no reason at all, others will get them in response to things like smoking, or being congested.

Could be precordial catch syndrome from your description. Wikipedia has a good description of it. I have always had this since childhood off and on. Sometimes the pain is so intense, it really feels like you might die. Always on the left side for me as well. Taking as big a breath as possible relieved it instantly for me though.

From the wiki:
The cause of PCS is unknown. Miller and Texidor suggested that the pain may originate in the parietal pleura of the lungs.

Essentially the same thing that was described to me by a very well respected and experienced cardiologist.

It's called a pleurisy, it happens when part of your lung sticks to another part. Imagine the corner of a balloon sticking together as you blow it up. It's totally normal and very, very common.

I agree!
Don't worry guys, it's not a big deal, just make sure you stay hydrated.
I've had this randomly since I was a kid.

The visceral pleura and parietal pleura can rub. (there is a small amount of "lubrication" in between)
Also, there can be a little friction between lobes.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks guys...I will still check with my Doc..He is aware that I am using since last week I went in for a cbc and he said "you back on the Roids" :D I assume he will say you need to stop them now but I am stubborn..:banghead:

This type of pleurisy is very common, usually they happen with the most frequency in childhood, around times of rapid growth. Some people are more prone to them than others. There is a surprising lack of medical information on them, probably because they are harmless. I have spoken to some very good cardiologists about them and found very little information. Some people will get them as adults for no reason at all, others will get them in response to things like smoking, or being congested.

Used to happen to me as child and teenager.

Very good call Kal,. I had a pleural effusion(spelling) a few years back.
Hurt like a mfer-enough to hit the er. felt like a sharp pain thought it was a heart attack. Some pleurisy can be from fluid around the sac containing the lung.
I believe that is what my pleural effusion was . Hurt like a bitch but was not at all life threatening. Turb

Yeah talked to my doc about it and he said nothing to worry about. Irritation around the lung or something like that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws