over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Internatoinal gear vs Domestic...check this out

Mojo Rising

Registered
Internatoinal gear vs Domestic...help me out

Basically we can save an arm and a leg by going internatoinal but is it worth it?

Yes vet gear isnt the greatest but Denkall(also Quality Vet) makes some kick ass gear. Basically im just questioning is going for an international source and getting your organon deca and etc worth it?I get some testoviron (schering) amps for hella cheap. But will this test ester BLOW away the gains from quality vet etc? Is the risk really worth it? IM just confused i guess. Ive never tried euro gear and hear its THE BOMB! But i mean test is test right?

Can anyone shed light as to why one would run the risk of international over foreign? I know the prices are cheaper but what if you get the domestic pretty cheap?

Last edited:
Mojo

As far as this goes,quality is an issue.I have swore over and over that as long as I can get it I will use Euro gear.It just never fails me,Im never disappointed. The quality,the potency, its just all there time after time. There are a few bootleggers that make some great gear as well,but the mex stuff for me is a no go.Constantly hearing about abcesses,under dosed,and not even knowing whats really in there.Most of it is shit,I don't care what anyone says.Yes its worth the risk if its something Im putting in my body,I want the best that is available.

Re: Mojo

I agree with BaldNazi, nothing like euro gear.

BALDNAZI said:
As far as this goes,quality is an issue.I have swore over and over that as long as I can get it I will use Euro gear.It just never fails me,Im never disappointed. The quality,the potency, its just all there time after time. There are a few bootleggers that make some great gear as well,but the mex stuff for me is a no go.Constantly hearing about abcesses,under dosed,and not even knowing whats really in there.Most of it is shit,I don't care what anyone says.Yes its worth the risk if its something Im putting in my body,I want the best that is available.

Only you can decide wheather its worth the risk.
Someone else may have a different criteria for deciding
risk and consequences.

i agree with both mikes and baldnazi...euro gear is great and if it was readily available i would like to be all over it. but, is it worth the risk. mikes knows what can happen when you encounter overzealous law enforcement. also, qv is producing pretty high quality stuff. all lab reports are very favorable. 250 mgs of test is 250 mgs of test. i do not care if it is qv or schering. as for the pain associated with qv test...there are ways of dilluting that. ill take qv for right now.:)

Well I guess I'm just cheap. I prefer to make my own. Then I know exactly what I'm getting.

xcel

I order....

both domestic and international depending on the product. I agree with Lats that test is test and because test is generally the cheapest injectible I use, I typically go domestic which means vet gear, and right now thats QV. I also use some underground domestic stuff such as Humatren and Drytest. For international stuff, I typically go for things that are just too overpriced through a domestic source, such as Zambons. Orals I usually buy domestic as they too are cheap. So to sum up my guidelines for ordering domestic vs. international:

* Domestic for everything that is not special or unique (test, orals, tren, eq, etc.)

* International for stuff that is special or very overprice domestically (Zambons, some ancillaries - like bromo, hcg, or other unique items)

good luck,

DrG

i dunno i like oversees my self, it just seems like in the last year alot of good domestic guys have gone down. I cant realy afford to chance going to jail for it. The price is also very good comperabl to gym prices, so i dont complain one bit.

hmm...

Basically from what ive read if your order enought that is seen for personal use and is snagged nothing will happen... just a seizure letter. If an international order is snagged thats large its another story!

I cant make my own b/c im to nevrous about it :(. Ill pay you xcel to make me some! ;) heh

How does everyone feel about ordering from canada? Just as big of a risk as ordering from like england etc??

while test is test

I won't argue that. It just how it's bottled! There's no reason to be under-dosing or under-filling, other than to rip us off! The thing that SCARES THE H*LL out of me about Mex gear is all the pain and INFECTIONS that I hear about. The only mex stuff I got was sterile filtered into a new sterile vial.

Like I said, if I've got to go through all that trouble, I'll just make it myself. Then I KNOW it won't be under-dosed or under-filled!

xcel

Last edited:
Europa Labs is suppossed to be all human grade gear.

EQL-1 Trenbolone Acetate 75mgs/ml in 30ml vial

EQL-2 Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50mgs/ml x 50ml

EQL-3 Testosterone Propinate 100mgs/ml x 30ml

EQL-4 Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 400mgs/ml x10ml

EQL-5 EQ (Boldenone Undecylanate) 400mgs/ml x 10ml

EQL-6 Sustanon 250mgs/ml x 20ml

EQL-7 Testosterone Enanthate 400mgs/ml 20ml vials

gh kits by eurtech for

and 40mcg clen
I don't want any pm's or questions or anything else on this matter as I don't do these things and don't sell these things.

Armageddon said:
Europa Labs is suppossed to be all human grade gear.

EQL-1 Trenbolone Acetate 75mgs/ml in 30ml vial

EQL-2 Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50mgs/ml x 50ml

EQL-3 Testosterone Propinate 100mgs/ml x 30ml

EQL-4 Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 400mgs/ml x10ml

EQL-5 EQ (Boldenone Undecylanate) 400mgs/ml x 10ml

EQL-6 Sustanon 250mgs/ml x 20ml

EQL-7 Testosterone Enanthate 400mgs/ml 20ml vials

gh kits by eurtech for

and 40mcg clen

I don't want any pm's or questions or anything else on this matter as I don't do these things and don't sell these things.
What happened to the primo?

JohnnyB

Larger order

I would think a small personal order would be less than like 50 amps. I think a large order would be over 150amps when they could look at as other than personal use??

That europa lab stuff looks hella sweet. I dig the 30ml tren and Ive never tried it so dont take the I dig it the wrong way.

well i just thought id share a little experience I had with a forigen source. The guys reputable, its been like 6 weeks we are both sure its been siezed, but he wont reship till i get a customs slip. It seems recently though sometimes u dont get one lol its enough to put a sour taste in my mouth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear