over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intra drinks..

PA is a very underrated supplement. It works very well, especially at that dose.

100% agree. Unfortunately nobody is overly excited or interested in it.

I might come out with a solo EAA product and leave the PA version available and make it the "platinum" or "elite" version of the formula.

-FF

INTRA DRINK IS:

1 scoop CelluVOL (7g citrulline, 1500 mg nitrosigine, 5g hydromax, 300 mg elevATP)

3 scoops Pharm Grade (19g EAA's + 1200 mg PA)

Carbs if using carbs in the drink would be 70-105g Vitargo

Right after:

1 scoop CreRiboVOL

10g creapure

5g Ribose

10-50g cluster dextrin (added)

5g leucine

500 mg 4HIL

Bromelain

Eat 10-15 minutes later

-FF

That would be $$$$$$$$....

10g creatine
10g glutamine
10g cit malate
20g bcaa/eaas
50g carbion
10 iu insulin. Let's be honest. Without insulin your wasting your money. Without insulin I would cut doses to probably no more then 5g of each with some carbs

If money isn't a concern I would throw in more eaas. Change carbion to hbcd add electrolytes add in a 50g hydro protein and add in hydromax. But for the price this is my optimal mix

Last edited:
current intra drink is:
25 grams hbcd
10 g eaa
5 g citrulline
5 g hydromax

before i work out i have 40 grams whey isolate with 1/2 cup steel cut oats (50 gram carbs) and a tbsp of almond butter what do you think about raising the hbcd to 50 grams intra?

currently 6'1" 217 pretty lean

100% agree. Unfortunately nobody is overly excited or interested in it.

I might come out with a solo EAA product and leave the PA version available and make it the "platinum" or "elite" version of the formula.

-FF

You think it is worthwhile even while on AAS?

PeptoPro tastes likes ass, IMHO.
Double heavy orange Creamsicle doesnt...especially if you have a similarly flavored carb...hbcd etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was doing factor recovery x, until they stopped making it... Wish they had another option in the meantime until something else comes out.

I love intra shakes. The difference in recovery when using them is remarkable for me. My intra ingredients change through time due to goals, supply of ingredients and simply rotation. But my shake usually contains certain core ingredients.

20-30g EAA's
50-150g carbs. I prefer HBCD's but rotate to vitargo. I have a large tub of carbion I will be using in the near future too.
6-10g citrulline malate and sometimes I rotate to something similar such as arginine alpha ketoglutarate.
5g creatine
5g taurine
5-10g glutamine

Sometimes I add or minus ingredients but the above are used most often. I have just bought 4 bags of a product called workout fuel that I be using soon. It's probably my fav intra product and the info is listed below.

Each 50g serving of Workout Fuel ™ provides:
◾ Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin:18.8g
◾ PeptoPro ®:10g
◾ IBCAA 2:1:1:5g
◾ Beetroot Extract:4g
◾ Cocopure ™ (Coconut Water):3g
◾ Citrulline Malate:2.5g
◾ Beta Alanine:2g
◾ Acetyl L Carnitine:500mg
◾ Vitamin C:250mg

It's a solid product and when I use it I use 2 servings for most body parts but 3 servings for legs and maybe back day. Whatever it is missing I may add in so my usual 5g creatine and 10g glutamine for example. On top of that will be more carbs which is usually HBCD's.

I love intra shakes. The difference in recovery when using them is remarkable for me. My intra ingredients change through time due to goals, supply of ingredients and simply rotation. But my shake usually contains certain core ingredients.

20-30g EAA's
50-150g carbs. I prefer HBCD's but rotate to vitargo. I have a large tub of carbion I will be using in the near future too.
6-10g citrulline malate and sometimes I rotate to something similar such as arginine alpha ketoglutarate.
5g creatine
5g taurine
5-10g glutamine

Sometimes I add or minus ingredients but the above are used most often. I have just bought 4 bags of a product called workout fuel that I be using soon. It's probably my fav intra product and the info is listed below.

Each 50g serving of Workout Fuel ™ provides:
◾ Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin:18.8g
◾ PeptoPro ®:10g
◾ IBCAA 2:1:1:5g
◾ Beetroot Extract:4g
◾ Cocopure ™ (Coconut Water):3g
◾ Citrulline Malate:2.5g
◾ Beta Alanine:2g
◾ Acetyl L Carnitine:500mg
◾ Vitamin C:250mg

It's a solid product and when I use it I use 2 servings for most body parts but 3 servings for legs and maybe back day. Whatever it is missing I may add in so my usual 5g creatine and 10g glutamine for example. On top of that will be more carbs which is usually HBCD's.
Elvia...what do you use for PWO?

Elvia...what do you use for PWO?

Postworkout just steak/chicken and basmati rice. My intra shake is drank just before starting training till just after. I dilute it in over 2 litres of water and drink it slowly and it's very light for me. I am pretty much ready to eat 20 mins post workout (roughly 15 mins after my intra shake). Generally if I have drank that much liquid I don't like to have another shake straight after. Nothing is set in stone though.

In fact when I restart slin in a few weeks I have some of Matt's CreRiboVOL which he posted about earlier in the thread. I will be using 1 serving straight after training. Even when I add that in I will still pretty much eat 15 mins afterwards. My slin will be dosed relatively low (5-8iu) pre and post workout.

Nutrex Postlift (might need to add extra carbs) is another good product if you're after a ready made shake. I am also a big fan of Mutant Rehab. It doesn't have the greatest individual ingredients but I do rate it highly.

Last edited:
I love intra workout drinks, but I struggle to stomach them sometimes tbh. Especially during very intense workouts. Anyone else have that problem?

I love intra workout drinks, but I struggle to stomach them sometimes tbh. Especially during very intense workouts. Anyone else have that problem?

What do you use and in how much water? Those factors can have a massive impact on things. The way you drink it can be another factor. Meaning do you take tiny sips between sets or large gulps every 15 mins. Although some people just have issues drinking anything during workouts. But for me my intra shakes with the right ingredients can taste like flavoured water meaning they are very thin liquid. Something like and oats and whey during training would be terrible for me.

Last edited:
What do you use and in how much water? Those factors can have a massive impact on things. The way you drink it can be another factor. Meaning do you take tiny sips between sets or large gulps every 15 mins. Although some people just have issues drinking anything during workouts. But for me my intra shakes with the right ingredients can taste like flavoured water meaning they are very thin liquid. Something like and oats and whey during training would be terrible for me.

Usually between 20-30 grams of EAA and 50-70 grams of carbs from hbcd, most times I use glycofuse. Sometimes I'll add other things like citrulline, creatine etc but not often. I mix it in about 1 litre of water. Usually what would happen is I'll start getting like really thick saliva and I'll struggle during sets, sounds gross but I'll get like a puking feeling. Maybe I need to dilute it more, might try mixing it in my 2 litre jug instead. I drink a LOT of water during workouts and usually won't get the same issue so it's weird.

2 scoops of bcaas
Creatine
Water

Been doing this for the past year.

All these Fancy Concoctions...
Size-0n w Extra bcaas and Dark Matter has had all of this in there for Years!

1 scoop recovery factor
1 scoop hbcd
1 scoop eaa
5-10 grams creatine

Might ditch the recovery factor try and save some money

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members