over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

intra workout input

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
I'm impatient... So instead of.ordering peptopro...
I'm trying what I've read to be next best. Hydrolyzed. Whey... And I got glycofuse

What is adequate dose for protein. Doing legs right now AMD am doing 25g with another 10.bcaa AMD 50gm glycofuse

Any input or recommendations welcomed.
If I still get sore, pepto is next to try...

Wondered about bcaa during and slam the hydro glyco after

Thank u all

1000-1500ml of water, 3 scoops glycofuse and 2 scoops of hydro whey. Sip on throughout the entire workout. Helps to add 5iu of slin preworkout too.

i've always stuck to using bcaa's, tried drinking protein intraworkout but my stomach couldnt handle it

heres what im doing.

6 oz grass fed beef 85/15 and 3/4 cup jasmine rice pre wo or
2 scoops hydro whey .5 cup oats and 1.5 tbs natty pb (40 minutes prior workout)

15 minutes pre 10 iu novolin r

intra 3 scoops glcofuse(75 grams hbcd) 1.5 scoops hydro whey(40 grams protein) in 1500-1750 ml water

45-1 hour after finishing intra workout 2 cups jasmine rice/ 6oz grass fed beef

Most people who do intraworkout shakes and have a bad stomach reaction use too little water or don't use high quality hydrolysates and/or HBCD's/Karboload.

Most people who do intraworkout shakes and have a bad stomach reaction use too little water or don't use high quality hydrolysates and/or HBCD's/Karboload.

I have found this also, you want the osmality of your intra workout to be lower than that of your blood

I use 20g peptopro 50g vitargo and 50g waxy maize. Going to try 100g waxy maize one day this week and see how that goes. It will save me a ton of cash if no digestion issues. This is with 10 iu humalog. I also have 60g whey with my porridge 45 minutes pre workout so that's working its way I into System too during workout

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I use 20g peptopro 50g vitargo and 50g waxy maize. Going to try 100g waxy maize one day this week and see how that goes. It will save me a ton of cash if no digestion issues. This is with 10 iu humalog. I also have 60g whey with my porridge 45 minutes pre workout so that's working its way I into System too during workout

Let us know. I absolutely HATE waxy maize and think its GARBAGE that lived on Vitargo's research. I really doubt 100g of it will be comofortable and on paper, there is no way the gastric emptying will be the same as something like HBCD or Vitargo. I sincerely doubt you can reap the same benefits as HBCD.

Let us know. I absolutely HATE waxy maize and think its GARBAGE that lived on Vitargo's research. I really doubt 100g of it will be comofortable and on paper, there is no way the gastric emptying will be the same as something like HBCD or Vitargo. I sincerely doubt you can reap the same benefits as HBCD.

What is hbcd? What benefits are you referring too. I was assuming so long as I have my whey pre workout and Pepto pro intra any fast acting can would do the trick of keeping glycogen toped up cover the slin while the slin forced the aminos into the muscle. My first slin run i used dextrose as I spent too much on gh and tren lol but seemed to work fine. Don't misread my post, I'm not disagreeing with you just value your input on the mater. What is it you didn't like about waxy maize. I have seen you say before you dislike it. i live in UK and waxy maize and vitargo are about the only affordable carbs. A lot of these things like glucose fist etc arnt even available to us. The one thing I will always invest my money in no matter how tight things are is the Pepto pro. That shit might as well say use with insulin on the bag:D it really works well.

What is hbcd? What benefits are you referring too. I was assuming so long as I have my whey pre workout and Pepto pro intra any fast acting can would do the trick of keeping glycogen toped up cover the slin while the slin forced the aminos into the muscle. My first slin run i used dextrose as I spent too much on gh and tren lol but seemed to work fine. Don't misread my post, I'm not disagreeing with you just value your input on the mater. What is it you didn't like about waxy maize. I have seen you say before you dislike it. i live in UK and waxy maize and vitargo are about the only affordable carbs. A lot of these things like glucose fist etc arnt even available to us. The one thing I will always invest my money in no matter how tight things are is the Pepto pro. That shit might as well say use with insulin on the bag:D it really works well.

Highly branched cyclic dextrins. Like what is in Plazma or Glycofuse. Im referring to a very high molecular weight and low osmolarity.
Ive used dextrose (2004-2006), waxy maize (2005-2006). Ive also used Vitargo, Karbolyn, Chaind Reaction, and Glycofuse...and probably a lot of others as well.
Vitargo blows Waxy away. If you can get it cheap you should mix THAT with your Peptopro. It does have mixing issues with clumping but it is by far your best choice over things like waxy, dextrose, etc.
Personally Id choose Glycofuse because the osmolarity is about the same and it mixes and tastes better.

I hate waxy maize because it can be many things as it was never precisely defined. This leads me to believe there are different grades of it or just a whole bunch of things that meet "waxy maize" definition. It has also skated by on Vitargo's claims, and research that has proven Vitargo to be superior. There wasn't much of any research on waxy...it just took Vitargo's claims because it had a high molecular weight. I have never liked using waxy...it sits in my stomach and makes me feel horrible. Its just flavored chalk to me.

The trick with vitargo. Is u use alittle warm water...mix the viatargo up... Then add the rest. Zero.clumping issues
I liked.the glyco today... Did 10iu R before. And.didn't get the usual. I need.to eat 6 hr.later shakes...
Both mixed awesome tasted great..... Already feel legs tightening lol. Dammit.

The Vitargo I have mixes perfectly with cold water. Just put it in Bottle with Pepto pro and shake it.

Trying 30 grams casein hydrosolate And 50 grams glycofuse tomorrow. I have been using 2-3 scoops of humapro with 2-3(50-75 grams) of glycofuse but haven't been happy with the results

I agree, never got anything out of it. I'd rather eat a cup of white rice before gym time.

update

Day two after legs... Maybe the 1 scoop hydro and 2 glyco did work... Was pretty sore and stiff yesterday.......and today the legs are 90% better I'd say ?? A result of the concoction??

See how today is after I bumped the scoops for chest..

Thoughts ? Is this what the drink does or can do... If it doesn't eliminate, drastically reduces the days of pain

Pretty much just enhances recovery like you're experiencing. It makes it easier to train harder and more often without feeling crushed.

I have a reasonably portioned solid food meal 45-60 minutes before hitting it and just began using AST's DGC and AR-5 for an intra. Fan of DGC pre and post for many years now, but trying to see how recovery goes. Quads/Hams. I did perform better this workout given rest and exercise selection and rep range being equal to last workout with no intra. I'll see how recovery goes.

I do 30 minutes of steps on Sunday fasted and I'll know how deep the soreness is to compare. My PWO included hydro whey taken 20 minutes before Karbolyn this time around as well.

I've had great results with "MG's Powdered Muscle" from True Nutrition.
Its all pre mixed so their is less shit on top of my fridge for the wife to bitch about and when mixed with a little pre workout Humulin-R the pumps are crippling

I've had great results with "MG's Powdered Muscle" from True Nutrition.
Its all pre mixed so their is less shit on top of my fridge for the wife to bitch about and when mixed with a little pre workout Humulin-R the pumps are crippling

How's the workout performance and/or recovery on that bro?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws