over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INTRAFITT / MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT ARTICLE

doktorspok

Registered
Just curious if anyone has any experience with the intrafitt plan that was talked about in this month MD . just curious to what its all about , they only kinda grazed over small details but nothing specific. its supposedly run by BILLY SMITH,former american gladiator. any one tried it? said aaron baker used this program for like the past 10 years. kinda interested in teh meal plan, and foods. anyone know clue me in!! :D :D

DOK

I'd like to see some info on this too. I checked out the website and it was fairly vague.

yup

i guess they want us to sign up and pay for it. LOL, seriously though im sure someone has tried it or uses it . gotta be someone on here!!

DOK

i had my wife hooked up with them and it's a cool set up, they put you on a diet depending on your goals with meal plans,you log on and type in what you have in the frigde and it tells you yes or no depending on fat-carbs-protien-cals, she needs someone to make her eat the right foods so it was a waste of money for her but i think i might try it some day, i give it a thumbs up if you don't know what to eat and when to eat, you will learn something

Depending on who you work with over there it works. I was having a hard time getting myself motivated, so I got ahold of a woman by the name of Cathy Sassin. Which is changed now cause I believe she's gotten married. But it help kick my motivation back up and I was stronger than ever with no gear! So in my case it worked. But with basic knowledge and a few questions there is alot of info and people here that can help you out. I never talked to Billy, even though I did email him, he never returned the email. If you want any other info pm me and I'll help you out.

Armageddon

Why did you stop using the program if it was successful for you? Thanks.

I still pretty much use the diet when I'm ready to diet. But I hurt my shoulder and was away from working out for a few months and now I'm just enjoying getting bigger by eating shit like burgers and what not. Even when I was eating correctly, I still did my own workout, we never put one together as I was seen to them as more of an advanced athlete. I also didn't use any gear. I have a tryout on June 1 in the ATL, so Jan 2 the diet begins. I went from 11.5% on this plan to 5.4% in 5 weeks so I'm not worried about being ready. I just have to have my conditioning down. Which this time I'm going to use alittle bit of gear for added strength and see how things go. I'll probably always use there original meal plan for me as a base but I'll tweak it here and there. This next time I'll cut all dairy out and add more meat and another shake. All in all Cathy Sassin helped me alot and she comes highly regarded cause I got refered to her by John Romano.

Armageddon

What are you trying out for?

NFL this is my third combine in 2years. 2 for the NFL and one for the CFL. I should have done what they suggested but for some reason I didn't. They said go to Europe last spring and because of some dumb reasons I didn't go. If I don't sign right off the bat this year, consider me gone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131