over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

intro from an old fart on TRT

bagua

Newbies
I recall when my father gave me my first barbell set. It was the Christmas of 71 and it was to be shared with my brother. I can honestly say it didn’t do much for the first couple years other than provide humour to my friends who were all bigger than I was. I think I was 115 lbs but wasn’t too bad a boxer so I wasn’t picked on perse. I just felt skinny. I was.
Things began to change when I sent away for a Joe Weider bodybuilding kit (which my mom eventually paid for) and although I never gained any real weight my training life began. This was 1973 and I, like many thousands of other kids my age dove into the Martial Arts because it was the Bruce Lee boom. The Martial Arts have been with me ever since as has some form of resistance training. I could never gain substantial weight and in retrospect this was due to the intense training in kick boxing as well as the other styles I was involved in. When I first began to seriously consider weight training as a separate entity I was already 28 and weighed in at 145 lbs. Fought as a welterweight. Three years later I weighed in at 185 lbs all natural. Man was I over training though.
Now I am 53 and hover around 220 lbs at 5’10” with a body fat comp going between 10 and 14 %. The thing that really helped me was TRT which I began in 98 and this definitely helped me with the solid gains and also defeated the constant over training syndrome.
In my training life I have suffered from numerous injuries ranging from three nose breaks to four or five knee injuries to a couple of pinched nerves in my back. My knees are now fried and I am battling to forestall replacement surgery for at least a couple more years. I keep training and have discovered that it is what keeps me going through the day to day arthritic pain. I have never taken any form of steroid except of course for my TRT. Now I am considering doing so.
Why am I considering doing so after so many years of ‘natural’ training? This is the gist of the matter. Because I want to see what a couple of cycles of Deca with some orals (primo, anavar and just a little bit of deca) will do for me over a one year period broken into perhaps 4 cycles in that time period. All my lipid levels are normal and my BP is only slightly up going between 130-140 over 80-90 depending on what is transpiring with my work life. I work with kids that have complex special needs and the work can be brutal at times.
That was my intro. My question is does anyone out there have any experience with TRT and cycles?

Welcome to PM...

You need to run test with the deca.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner