over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intro

FrankieJJ23

Newbies
whats up guys and gals, I am new to PM but not he scene and always came to the PM forums to lurk but never made an account and don't know why but i am over on OLM and feel this forum is more active and want to be active here.

I been out for while due to being incarcerated and gained hella weight and need to get back in to the swing of things.

I am looking into AOD9604 to help with fat loss as well diet and cardio

I am from the states and just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks.

I ran AOD from Envizion Medical (TRT Clinic in Florida) compounded at Empower in Houston (legit pharmaceutical product).

Did exactly nothing mate. Welcome to PM - Haven't been on OLM now in years; will have to check it back out.

I ran AOD from Envizion Medical (TRT Clinic in Florida) compounded at Empower in Houston (legit pharmaceutical product).

Did exactly nothing mate. Welcome to PM - Haven't been on OLM now in years; will have to check it back out.
Really the AOD did nothing? I was thinking of HGH Frag before I even considered the AOD

I was also thinking of clen/t3 combo but was really hoping the AOD would aide in fat loss since I've been hearing a lot of hype about it in a lot of articles online.

What was your bf % before hand? Kind of upset hearing this...

whats up guys and gals, I am new to PM but not he scene and always came to the PM forums to lurk but never made an account and don't know why but i am over on OLM and feel this forum is more active and want to be active here.

I been out for while due to being incarcerated and gained hella weight and need to get back in to the swing of things.

I am looking into AOD9604 to help with fat loss as well diet and cardio

I am from the states and just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks.
interesting you were able to get fat in prison

If you’re looking for immediate fat loss. Then DNP with calorie restrictions. The fat will
Melt away!

Cage

If you’re looking for immediate fat loss. Then DNP with calorie restrictions. The fat will
Melt away!

Cage
Truth.

Really the AOD did nothing? I was thinking of HGH Frag before I even considered the AOD

I was also thinking of clen/t3 combo but was really hoping the AOD would aide in fat loss since I've been hearing a lot of hype about it in a lot of articles online.

What was your bf % before hand? Kind of upset hearing this...
5'11 215-220 around 11%

Extreme level of activity (6,500 basal metabolic rate - not a bodybuilder).

No change in metabolic affect in the slightest.

semaglutide could be a great option for fat loss as well. You may want to look into it.

semaglutide could be a great option for fat loss as well. You may want to look into it.
You have experience with it? I see other peptides out there that aide with fat loss but thought AOD was one of the better ones and saw semaglutide also..

can people use this regardless of their insulin status?

Also what dosages are we talking here

I did some research for my wife but because mentioned insulin and couldn't find any info if there would be an issue I stopped researching it

TIA

You have experience with it? I see other peptides out there that aide with fat loss but thought AOD was one of the better ones and saw semaglutide also..

I haven't used it personally but have read quite a bit on it. Some members on this board have used it. It's supposed to blunt your appetite and the fat loss comes quickly. The idea is to start very low and increase dose as weeks go by. This way sides are minimized. People report huge weight loss in short amounts of time. it's become quite popular.

can people use this regardless of their insulin status?

Also what dosages are we talking here

I did some research for my wife but because mentioned insulin and couldn't find any info if there would be an issue I stopped researching it

TIA

Yes, many people with normal insulin levels are using it with great results. The starting recommended dose is 0.25mg. You need to start low to avoid sides. Nausea could be one of them. Normally, the protocol requires 1 injection per week though I've read some using it 2-3 times a week in smaller doses to avoid sides.

You can build up slowly to 2.5mg/week though some stay lower and still achieve great results.

Nervous to take DNP, also where to get it

Welcome but please take time to read the rules! Asking for sources in the forum is against the rules!!

Don’t waste your time and money on peptides…. Only one worth a damn is MT2, but you’re not looking for a tan. There are a few others that do help with healing, and some with hunger, but nothing dramatic.

Hop on that treadmill, elliptical, or whatever and get moving. Cardio sessions twice a day for 30-40min a session will kick the weight loss off. Track your caloric intake and you’ll see the changes you seek.

DNP is fine at 250mg daily. Run it daily for 4 weeks. Your not going to hurt yourself by taking it. Some people go as high as a gram daily. Can’t even imagine that dose for myself! You will feel the side effects like most do though. It’ll also melt the fat off too. I personally didn’t like feeling shitty while taking it. Might try it again some other time, but I just up my cardio nowadays. I hate cardio too btw!

Cage

My TRT clinic scripts this. The gal who runs the facility lost a lot of weight in 30 days. Crushed her appetite, gave her nausea, and zapped her energy...but it worked. My wife just started 2 weeks ago and she has experienced none of this. She is upping the dose in hopes of getting some results. It ain't cheap....will likely run you 500 per month.

My TRT clinic scripts this. The gal who runs the facility lost a lot of weight in 30 days. Crushed her appetite, gave her nausea, and zapped her energy...but it worked. My wife just started 2 weeks ago and she has experienced none of this. She is upping the dose in hopes of getting some results. It ain't cheap....will likely run you 500 per month.
Jesus christ we have sources for this shit, 500 a month is fucking insane

Jesus christ we have sources for this shit, 500 a month is fucking insane
Yeah it is 250 for the standard dose and if you double it....the cost obv doubles. This is through the TRT clinic and pharmacy so I am sure they are getting more than their share of that. I would assume if you went UG lab it would be much less.

Yeah it is 250 for the standard dose and if you double it....the cost obv doubles. This is through the TRT clinic and pharmacy so I am sure they are getting more than their share of that. I would assume if you went UG lab it would be much less.
the sponsor i’m referring to, their hgh is legit enough for me to give it to my grandma if she so desired.

they have semaglutide for less than 10 bucks per mg

🤷🏻‍♂️ Disclaimer i don’t take this particular drug because i have no need, just sayin it’s out there, no need to get roasted on price

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws