over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introducing IFBB Pro Con Demetriou

Damn! He never talks to me like this. I wish he would. I am interested in the esoteric, philosophical deep conversation. Whenever I talk to him he seems very normal.

It all looks like mumbo jumbo to most of us but I can see the wisdom in it all. Well maybe not all of it but bits and pieces. I will try and interperate it. Sorry if I don't make any sense either but here goes...

The Heath Interviews Kai Greene (for entertainment purposes)
Q. Hello Kai, I know you're deep in Olympia prep, thanks for taking the time. How are you today?

A. How, am, I, today? Hmmmm. It's an interesting time to consider the concept of today versus tomorrow, being the flow of time and the occupation of space are both ethereal and capricious. I try to consider what I'll affect tomorrow, ya know, by building it today. So, thank you for asking.

He is trying to explain that what he feels like is constantly changing. It the period of one day it will vary greatly. He is saying that the actions and thoughts he has now will determine what happens to him tomorrow and thanks the interviewer for reminding him.

Q. What did you have for breakfast?

A. Wow, what did I have for breakfast? Ya know, like, whatever you had for breakfast is different from me. Whatever each man chooses to eat is his own decision and responsibility. Soooo, to fulfill my destiny, I've chosen to assimilate whatever building blocks will install within me the potential to believe, perceive and achieve; hence, the man I am within is being renewed based upon the interlude of vivaciousness.

This is actually a very deep and informative answer. He is giving us some very valuable information. If there are secrets you want to know of Kai this is one of them. He is saying that we all take in different things into our bodies and minds. He is aware that what he puts into his mouth and his mind determines his destiny. He knows where he wants to go and is aware of what he has to intake to make it happen. He is constantly observing and analysing and taking notes to ensure he is "eating" the right things to get him to his desired destination or to keep him on the desired path he wants to be on.

Q. So did you have egg whites?

A. Hahahaa, did I have egg whites... you are persistent, aren't you? Ya know I can't, can't really describe the intake of variegated and blended foods without recounting last night's dinner. For therein lay the key to my prior to sleep routine in tandem with the circadian multiplicity of which I am both enslaved and devoted, ya know? Consideration of the meals, well, to whom much is given much will be asked, and nutrition should align with the ultimate transcendance of goal achievement. Therefore, I consume for the purpose of actuating the reality of my vision.

Well I am guessing he is saying that he can't tell you what to eat if he does not know your full diet, what you ate the night before. He is saying that he must sleep. Maybe talking about the importance of what we eat before we sleep to get the most out of our deep sleep and take advantage of the full benefits of this period. I really am not sure.
We don't get nothing for free. Everything in life is balanced. Nothing goes unpaid good or bad. It is physics. A universal law. Put the work in and you will be rewarded. Have something given to you first and you must pay later.
He says he eats for the purpose of attaining his goal.
It must be amusing for Kai hearing the interviewer insisting he tell him exactly what he ate when Kai is giving the guy golden information and letting him in on some of his secrets the guy is brushing it off. Kai is telling the interviewer you must look at nutrition with a wholistic approach. Everything works in synch with each other. It is not about how many egg whites you eat or what is the best brand of protein powder. This is why we must study all aspects of training, nutrition, physiology, anatomy etc.. and know how it all works together. This is the secret. I beleive this is what he is trying to tell us.

Q. For the Olympia Kai, what is victory to you?

A. Victory, the same thing that constitutes victory in your mind. Impromptu, right off the cuff, no preparation needed, no diplomacy, no wonderful slick tongue, just straight up, you know what it means. That's what it means to me. [Note: this was his actual answer to that question on PBW 8.30.2010]

Not sure about this answer. Sounds like he is a bit upset with the guy interviewing him. I am probably wrong though.

Q. Thank you for the insights, in closing, the fans want to know, do you have a favorite color?

A. Yes, red.

Well at least you know what his favorite color is!
Red is the color of vitality and passion. If you are ever in the gym when Kai is working out you will agree that this color suits him!

Q. Thanks again Kai, we look forward to seeing you onstage at the Olympia.

A. Ah yes, you know it's interesting to contemplate the greatness within and without, by virtue of the esoteric pursuit wherein the transmutation of vision and physicality is also the imputing of energy to the universe..

Here I think he is saying that it is interesting to observe both the greatness of our inner world and our outer world and the transformation of what is in our minds into physical reality through the energy of the universe. It is not a good interpretation word for word but I think this is what he is saying.
So I guess Kai is trying to let us know that the secret lies in the power of the mind. Develop the mind. Make it strong. Understand the flow of energy of the universe and how one can manipulate it and you will be able to create it in physical reality whether it is a 23 inch arm or a million dollar bank account or even a beautiful relationship. Whatever it is that you desire.

Q. Kai, sorry to interrupt, but I've got to go...

A. ...and the elemental harmony of the universe will give back tenfold, should one choose the road less traveled and attempt to comprehend and delineate the...

Here he is saying that if a person takes the time and makes the effort to analyse things for himself and not just follow like a sheep the regurgetated knowledge of others then they will get ten times the amount from this effort. Things will become much clearer and your knowledge will be expanded tenfold. It is almost like saying you will be enlightened.
Kai is a very deep person. A very deep thinker. I would watch him sit down after a workout and write so many points that he had just observed, analysed or been inspired with. He is like a real life super hero. He would walk to the gym late at night with his hooded red sweater on and have this certain presence, this certain energy.

Q. Again, thanks so much, I have to catch a flight and am leaving now. It's been great! Good bye!!

A. photosynthesis, pretentious, ptolemaic, ya know, the hypotenuse of life goes on and on....

Now this line is strange. Are you sure he said these words? Ptolemaic was the beleif that the earth was the center and the sun and moon etc. revolved around us.

Well after reading my interpretation you all probably think I am crazier than him!
Hey if anyone has anymore of these interviews with Kai I would love to read them. Don't worry I won't interpret them anymore if you don't want me to haha.

Con, is there any logical or philosophical connection between Ayn Rand's writing and bodybuilding?

Damn! He never talks to me like this. I wish he would. I am interested in the esoteric, philosophical deep conversation. Whenever I talk to him he seems very normal.

It all looks like mumbo jumbo to most of us but I can see the wisdom in it all. Well maybe not all of it but bits and pieces. I will try and interperate it. Sorry if I don't make any sense either but here goes...

The Heath Interviews Kai Greene (for entertainment purposes)
Q. Hello Kai, I know you're deep in Olympia prep, thanks for taking the time. How are you today?

A. How, am, I, today? Hmmmm. It's an interesting time to consider the concept of today versus tomorrow, being the flow of time and the occupation of space are both ethereal and capricious. I try to consider what I'll affect tomorrow, ya know, by building it today. So, thank you for asking.

He is trying to explain that what he feels like is constantly changing. It the period of one day it will vary greatly. He is saying that the actions and thoughts he has now will determine what happens to him tomorrow and thanks the interviewer for reminding him.

Q. What did you have for breakfast?

A. Wow, what did I have for breakfast? Ya know, like, whatever you had for breakfast is different from me. Whatever each man chooses to eat is his own decision and responsibility. Soooo, to fulfill my destiny, I've chosen to assimilate whatever building blocks will install within me the potential to believe, perceive and achieve; hence, the man I am within is being renewed based upon the interlude of vivaciousness.

This is actually a very deep and informative answer. He is giving us some very valuable information. If there are secrets you want to know of Kai this is one of them. He is saying that we all take in different things into our bodies and minds. He is aware that what he puts into his mouth and his mind determines his destiny. He knows where he wants to go and is aware of what he has to intake to make it happen. He is constantly observing and analysing and taking notes to ensure he is "eating" the right things to get him to his desired destination or to keep him on the desired path he wants to be on.

Q. So did you have egg whites?

A. Hahahaa, did I have egg whites... you are persistent, aren't you? Ya know I can't, can't really describe the intake of variegated and blended foods without recounting last night's dinner. For therein lay the key to my prior to sleep routine in tandem with the circadian multiplicity of which I am both enslaved and devoted, ya know? Consideration of the meals, well, to whom much is given much will be asked, and nutrition should align with the ultimate transcendance of goal achievement. Therefore, I consume for the purpose of actuating the reality of my vision.

Well I am guessing he is saying that he can't tell you what to eat if he does not know your full diet, what you ate the night before. He is saying that he must sleep. Maybe talking about the importance of what we eat before we sleep to get the most out of our deep sleep and take advantage of the full benefits of this period. I really am not sure.
We don't get nothing for free. Everything in life is balanced. Nothing goes unpaid good or bad. It is physics. A universal law. Put the work in and you will be rewarded. Have something given to you first and you must pay later.
He says he eats for the purpose of attaining his goal.
It must be amusing for Kai hearing the interviewer insisting he tell him exactly what he ate when Kai is giving the guy golden information and letting him in on some of his secrets the guy is brushing it off. Kai is telling the interviewer you must look at nutrition with a wholistic approach. Everything works in synch with each other. It is not about how many egg whites you eat or what is the best brand of protein powder. This is why we must study all aspects of training, nutrition, physiology, anatomy etc.. and know how it all works together. This is the secret. I beleive this is what he is trying to tell us.

Q. For the Olympia Kai, what is victory to you?

A. Victory, the same thing that constitutes victory in your mind. Impromptu, right off the cuff, no preparation needed, no diplomacy, no wonderful slick tongue, just straight up, you know what it means. That's what it means to me. [Note: this was his actual answer to that question on PBW 8.30.2010]

Not sure about this answer. Sounds like he is a bit upset with the guy interviewing him. I am probably wrong though.

Q. Thank you for the insights, in closing, the fans want to know, do you have a favorite color?

A. Yes, red.

Well at least you know what his favorite color is!
Red is the color of vitality and passion. If you are ever in the gym when Kai is working out you will agree that this color suits him!

Q. Thanks again Kai, we look forward to seeing you onstage at the Olympia.

A. Ah yes, you know it's interesting to contemplate the greatness within and without, by virtue of the esoteric pursuit wherein the transmutation of vision and physicality is also the imputing of energy to the universe..

Here I think he is saying that it is interesting to observe both the greatness of our inner world and our outer world and the transformation of what is in our minds into physical reality through the energy of the universe. It is not a good interpretation word for word but I think this is what he is saying.
So I guess Kai is trying to let us know that the secret lies in the power of the mind. Develop the mind. Make it strong. Understand the flow of energy of the universe and how one can manipulate it and you will be able to create it in physical reality whether it is a 23 inch arm or a million dollar bank account or even a beautiful relationship. Whatever it is that you desire.

Q. Kai, sorry to interrupt, but I've got to go...

A. ...and the elemental harmony of the universe will give back tenfold, should one choose the road less traveled and attempt to comprehend and delineate the...

Here he is saying that if a person takes the time and makes the effort to analyse things for himself and not just follow like a sheep the regurgetated knowledge of others then they will get ten times the amount from this effort. Things will become much clearer and your knowledge will be expanded tenfold. It is almost like saying you will be enlightened.
Kai is a very deep person. A very deep thinker. I would watch him sit down after a workout and write so many points that he had just observed, analysed or been inspired with. He is like a real life super hero. He would walk to the gym late at night with his hooded red sweater on and have this certain presence, this certain energy.

Q. Again, thanks so much, I have to catch a flight and am leaving now. It's been great! Good bye!!

A. photosynthesis, pretentious, ptolemaic, ya know, the hypotenuse of life goes on and on....

Now this line is strange. Are you sure he said these words? Ptolemaic was the beleif that the earth was the center and the sun and moon etc. revolved around us.

Well after reading my interpretation you all probably think I am crazier than him!
Hey if anyone has anymore of these interviews with Kai I would love to read them. Don't worry I won't interpret them anymore if you don't want me to haha.

Con, im pretty sure that that was a post making fun of kai, because the part in bold leads me to believe that that was the only actual answer, and everything else were answers made to sound as if kai said them.

sorry, guess that is sort of an American bodybuilding inside joke.

Mike Mentzer was a low volume high intensity guru who never was quite right in the head after losing the 1980 Olympia to Arnold. He wrote extensively about philosopher Ayn Rand's theory on objectivism.

**broken link removed**

he believed her works strongly support his approach to bodybuilding training.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

in some of his later writing he really babbles on (just like Kai in the fake interview) much of this random stuff was about philosophy and ayn rand.

Ive played with that Row and you just know when its done right. It really is one of those things that can really kick your ass, in a good way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131