over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introducing IFBB Pro Con Demetriou

Scott21

Registered
He's here in L.A. been staying with me and eating all my food, lol :D I'm sure he will be happy to be here and answer questions.

Hi guys,

Just writing to let you all know that I am over here in LA training hard for the Flex Pro Show that is being held here on the 26th of February. I have been travelling all over this country and it has been a great experience. The people over here really like things big and also love Aussies so I really feel welcome. There have been tough times as well but because I love bodybuilding so much and love this country so much I have been stubborn and make things happen. Times were so tough in the beginning that I even had to sleep under a tree on Venice beach because I was broke! There were loads of homeless bums there too so I was not lonely! All is going well now and I have made many friends and always have a place to stay in many cities if times ever get tough.
If anyone wants me to answer any questions or wants to bounce any ideas off me please feel free to ask. I would love to share my experience and knowledge to my fellow bodybuilders. I am real proud that a fellow Aussie has developed this site so successfully and is well known over here.

No mate love pussy got a girlfriend

ok, just thought that was implied when he said "staying with me", sorry to start the thread off with a lame question.

anyway tho, whats a typical shoulder workout look like for you in your off season? obviously you are a bodybuilder and the goal isnt strength, but you must be moving some heavy weight to be that big.

Welcome Con to PM! Glad to have you with us! Good to see an Aussie Pro on the circuit. Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi! :D

Last edited:
Ive been hearing updates about you on bolex, I saw that episode of max's muscle tv with you in it too. Doing Aussies proud, Keep up the good work Con!

AUSTRALIA!

Hey Con

Good to see a an Aussie IFBB PRO on the site!

i was wondering whereabouts you live in aus?

I had always been a fan since I saw you win the Australia in the juniors. You were huge for a junior with incredibly aesthetically pleasing lines, which you have kept even though you are pro size now.

You have the kind of body that when one looks at it, says "now THAT'S a nice body!"

Welcome to the board.

Ignore him - you always get idiots around. But they don't last long here.

Yep and I ban that idiot.:banghead:

can you give us a little background on how you train ? How you diet for shows vs. offseason...

do you have anyone helping you with your pre contest diet ?

Good to have you here! Welcome!

Just checked out your web site, nice pics, great shape.

Best of luck from another Ozzie.

Impressive pics

Great photos man. I would love to hear about some of your off season Diet and training.

:welcome:

Glad to have you here, Con... welcome!!! :)

Were you born in OZ, or did you move there from Eastern Europe at some point in your life? And if so, what made you choose the land down under? Always interesting to hear about people's background. :)

Welcome to the board.

...It's very nice to have IFBB Pro's with differing backgrounds. It adds a touch of class to the board.

welcome!

Con,

Welcome to professional muscle!!!! Great to have you join us!!! What are your goals as far as competing in the IFBB??? Do you feel that you need to be a guy that brings back the look of the 80s and early 90s??? Size is great, but not at the expense of aesthetics and balance......seems the fellas today go overboard and wind up developing their guts and waists more than getting that finished and polished look......oh.....one more question......when training shoulders......do you perform side laterals one delt at a time or do you work them simultaneously??? I ask because I feel them much better performing one side at a time. Thanks and God bless!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131