Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
The NEW "P.E.R Radio"

"Performance Enhancement Radio"

Hi, Guys. Original PED Radio co-hosts Ken "Skip" Hill and Scott (s2h) are back and have started a new venture together.

PER Radio, the newest PED-based radio show tailored specifically to the bodybuilding community, is set to record this Tuesday...and will be adding a 3rd co-host to the team...yours truly. With 85+ years of combined real-world experience, you won't find a more seasoned line-up anywhere.

In addition to the widest visibility of any PED centered show today (we will be airing on multiple websites all over the Net), we will be sticking with tradition by continuing to do a weekly Q & A for the members of Pro Muscle. If there are any questions, points of view, or specific topics you would like to see addressed on the show, just post them here and we'll do our very best to get to all of them. However, we do ask that you to refrain from asking vague, lengthy, multi-part questions, as they can become very time-consuming to answer and quickly and take over the show.

Any and all PED-based questions are welcome...no matter how controversial. We won't pull any punches, but strive to provide the most accurate, in-depth information possible.

In addition to the educational aspect of the program, we will also be having some very high caliber guests on the show in the coming weeks--guys who will add to the discussion, rather than serve as filler.

Thanks, guys...we look forward to your requests, suggestions, and feedback.

Sounds cool, I'll defo be checking it out

Question: best way to run dnp, with t3 with out t3, with carbs with out etc?

Did I miss something? Is PED still around with Chode?

is there a confirmed date for the first episode yet?

Did I miss something? Is PED still around with Chode?

Yes, PED Radio is still around. Here's the short story. Skip and Scott refused to continue hosting the show at Project Bodybuilding...and left PED radio. They were originally going to take the PED name with them, but both Scott and Chode (Taylor) came up with the name together (Project Bodybuilding did NOT) and since Chode decided top stay with Project Bodybuilding, Scott just let it go and the new show was named PER Radio. Scott and Skip are on good terms with Chode. It was PBB they had an issue with.

So, now you have 2 shows...with a somewhat odd, interconnected history.

Get Doggcrapp/Dante as a guest on the show once please. :)

I would LOVE to. In fact, he would be my #1 choice, but I am not sure if Dante wants to do something like that. I know Dante has turned down a lot of offers in the past to do various things, like write for big-name magazines, etc....and I think he has said no to radio shows as well...but I am not sure about that one.

Anyway, he strikes me as the kind of man who tends to stay away from a lot of that stuff and just do what he has a passion for.

But yes, I would love to have him on.

is there a confirmed date for the first episode yet?

The 3 of us will be recording our first show this Tuesday...and I am assuming it will air within a few days of that...but I don't have an exact date yet.

Awesome, add this to list of podcasts I'll be tuning in to!

And Bio, yes PED radio is still going on with Taylor and Jordan Peters. Now we just have the benefit of enjoying TWO shows!

The 3 of us will be recording our first show this Tuesday...and I am assuming it will air within a few days of that...but I don't have an exact date yet.

good stuff! Looking forward to hearing it.

I can't find it on Podcast Addict for some reason

Awsome!

Question - If you weren't concerned about health for 6-12 months and wanted to run a long and hard off season to make significant mass gains, what would your cycle and doses be including running oil, orals, GH and insulin. And anything else you may add in.

Question for the show: what supplements for health do you recommend and have you noticed improvements in bloodwork and whatnot as a result. Would you take certain ones only on cycle and which ones year round?

(I already have my own opinions on this but would enjoy a discussion on it)

Question for the show: What compounds and dosages would you have someone run the last 16 weeks out from a local show keeping in mind HEALTH insofar as possible? This is for someone that wants to do well at a local competition but that does want to use NO more than needed.

Now with all your experiences with various compounds, different diet set-ups and a multitude of training modalities, what advice might you give your younger selves prior to initiating your bodybuilding careers which could save wasted time and effort?

we were just discussing this over on evo.

what do you guys think?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner