over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introducing PER Radio

I love the show and honestly found it better than the old PED radio which I also used to listen to.

I am pretty sure sales in MK 677 tripled after that show.
I know I picked up 3 bottles as did several of my clients lol.

Thanks.

Yeah, I love MK-677. I use it every day. It's hard not to like a product that increases GH/IGF-1 levels the equivalent of 4 IU (probably an average) at a fraction of the price of exo. GH.

Plus, I have a difficult time eating all the cals I need to...and MK makes it much easier. in my opinion, MK-677 is probably the best legal supplement to come out in a...a long time.

Thanks.

Yeah, I love MK-677. I use it every day. It's hard not to like a product that increases GH/IGF-1 levels the equivalent of 4 IU (probably an average) at a fraction of the price of exo. GH.

Plus, I have a difficult time eating all the cals I need to...and MK makes it much easier. in my opinion, MK-677 is probably the best legal supplement to come out in a...a long time.

Mike,

How many mg do you use?

Do you think MK can be used indefinitely without running into issues? I remember reading that MK was tested on old people that took it for 2 years straight with no health issues.

I don't get the hunger side from MK. Bloat, excellent sleep crazy dreams, better skin but no appetite increase. Mine are in caps and not suspended so could that affect it?

I don't get the hunger side from MK. Bloat, excellent sleep crazy dreams, better skin but no appetite increase. Mine are in caps and not suspended so could that affect it?

There is no advantage to liquids over caps. In fact, it's just the opposite

Not everyone experiences the appetite increase.

Mike,

How many mg do you use?

Do you think MK can be used indefinitely without running into issues? I remember reading that MK was tested on old people that took it for 2 years straight with no health issues.

In the studies there was no desensitization and no harmful side effects, even when used for years...so at this point it seems pretty safe.

In the studies there was no desensitization and no harmful side effects, even when used for years...so at this point it seems pretty safe.

Thank you Mike.

Even though the most recommended dose is 25mg, have you seen cases of people getting better results using a higher dose?

Thank you Mike.

Even though the most recommended dose is 25mg, have you seen cases of people getting better results using a higher dose?

The research shows that higher doses provide greater increases in GH/IGF-1, but not a lot higher. I forget exactly how much the increase was when moving from 25 mg to 50 mg....and while it wasn't a lot, it was still significant.

I am going to listen to this now matey as I reply to my pm's :)

I have only listened to 6 mins so far. I wrote something similar the other day about the other radio show and Scotty replied and I never even knew he posted on here. I might get some hate for this but just being totally honest but he makes an awful host. Sure there is a mic issue but all the pauses and well just not a voice for radio. I was literally bored 2 mins into the show until Mike started speaking. Mike you sound great so far and clear and concise and you simply sound good. You would make a much better main speaker going through the questions etc. Again I will get some hate as everyone seems to have to only say positive things and praise when guys do stuff on here. Mike I would love it to take off in a big way and I want you to do well and I think if it stays the same you won't get that many regular listeners (unless you are the main speaker).

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks this or similar?

Last edited:
I have only listened to 6 mins so far. I wrote something similar the other day about the other radio show and Scotty replied and I never even knew he posted on here. I might get some hate for this but just being totally honest but he makes an awful host. Sure there is a mic issue but all the pauses and well just not a voice for radio. I was literally bored 2 mins into the show until Mike started speaking. Mike you sound great so far and clear and concise and you simply sound good. You would make a much better main speaker going through the questions etc. Again I will get some hate as everyone seems to have to only say positive things and praise when guys do stuff on here. Mike I would love it to take off in a big way and I want you to do well and I think if it stays the same you won't get that many regular listeners (unless you are the main speaker).

I like Scott, but the "Uhhhs" and "You know" with the pauses started to drive me crazy when he was making his points. Maybe Mike oughta give him some of that NSX stuff.

I like Scott, but the "Uhhhs" and "You know" with the pauses started to drive me crazy when he was making his points. Maybe Mike oughta give him some of that NSX stuff.

I hear Scott is a great guy and very knowledgeable but I don't know him so I am just judging him from a neutral radio listener. I was thinking I will probably just come across as rude but at the same time I just usually say how I feel. I do think it is bad enough to put people off. As you state all the "uhhh's" get really annoying. That's pretty much the biggest no for radio. I know none of them are trained but with radio you need one guy to keep things together with a voice for radio (common sense). Basically the main speaker and he needs to orchestrate everything. It's fine if the other guys aren't the best speakers as long as they have the 1 guy to keep things together. I guess it hard to find someone like that who is really into bodybuilding too.

Mike sounded really good but probably a bit nervous (to be expected) but to me he is great for the show. He has a good voice too... a reason I could never be a radio show host :eek: Their volumes were off too. So when Mike was perfect I could barely hear Skip talk. I listen to these radio shows late at night when posting or just chilling. I am not after some big professional show but a the same time it got too annoying I just turned it off.

Last edited:
I hear Scott is a great guy and very knowledgeable but I don't know him so I am just judging him from a neutral radio listener. I was thinking I will probably just come across as rude but at the same time I just usually say how I feel. I do think it is bad enough to put people off. As you state all the "uhhh's" get really annoying. That's pretty much the biggest no for radio. I know none of them are trained but with radio you need one guy to keep things together with a voice for radio (common sense). Basically the main speaker and he needs to orchestrate everything. It's fine if the other guys aren't the best speakers as long as they have the 1 guy to keep things together. I guess it hard to find someone like that who is really into bodybuilding too.

Mike sounded really good but probably a bit nervous (to be expected) but to me he is great for the show. He has a good voice too... a reason I could never be a radio show host :eek: Their volumes were off too. So when Mike was perfect I could barely hear Skip talk. I listen to these radio shows late at night when posting or just chilling. I am not after some big professional show but a the same time it got too annoying I just turned it off.

Probably hyper from working 23 hours in a row with 2 hours average of sleep a week. I've talked to Mike personally on the phone, and he's usually pretty tied down to the minute when it comes to his workload.

I really like Scott too, he's one of the few guys that can effectively talk about peptides both from a scientific, real life experience standpoint. He also goes super in depth with a lot of stuff.

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment and feedback. Regarding Scott...everything you said...we know...and so does Scott. There were a couple reasons for this. One, Scott was functioning in a new capacity (host instead of co-host). Secondly, he didn't prepare for the show the way he should have...and he acknowledged that. From my perspective, it seems that he made the mistake of thinking that just because he had so much practice co-hosting PED radio, that he could just jump right in there and effectively host PER radio. We actually spoke about this on the phone--twice--before we recorded the first show. I was worried we would encounter these issues, so I let him know my concerns. I informed him that this show was not going to be the same as the last show...that there would be a completely different dynamic at work due to having a different group of co-hosts...and that he would be functioning in an entirely different capacity. As a result, being able to perform effectively would require a good deal of preparation. I expressed my concerns about this twice, but understandably they fell on deaf ears, as I was told two times that "we'll just wing it". I was reluctant to push my point further because, after all, I had very little experience on radio and Scott had been recording with Skip--and doing a pretty good job--for a year and a half. With me having such little experience, I can understand why my words in this instance didn't carry much weight.

After the show, we all talked about this. Scott is a good guy and isn't the kind of person who refuses to admit when things could have gone better. I really just think he thought it would be similar to co-hosting PED radio...and quickly found out it is not. I am not in Scott's position (hosting) so I can't really know what it is like to host a show...and therefore can't judge, but Scott did say he was going to resolve those issues by the next show...and I think you will agree that he did much better during Show #2. It is a learning process for all of us...and as the show goes on everything will improve. As far as me hosting the show is concerned, this is Scott's gig. I wouldn't be opposed to doing it (sounds kind of fun), but I would never try and assume the role. Rather, I will offer my support and assistance as long as he continues serving in this capacity.

Truthfully, I think after a few shows he'll be comfortable and familiar with the new set-up...and those issues will disappear.

Mike sounded really good but probably a bit nervous (to be expected)
I appreciate the feedback and will try to make sure I don't sound that way in the future, but I really wasn't nervous at all...not even slightly. However, I was pacing around my room for the entire 2 hours we recorded, so part of that may have had to do with my breathing. I don't like sitting still when I am talking, so that's why I pace. however, it might not be the best idea for recording a radio show. thanks for letting me know...I mean that.

but to me he is great for the show. He has a good voice too... a reason I could never be a radio show host :eek: Their volumes were off too. So when Mike was perfect I could barely hear Skip talk.
This is due to Skype. When you have multiple people talking at once, Skype automatically reduces the volume of the secondary speakers (whoever started speaking second). There may be a way to fix this...and I can tell you this...we are already working hard to improve the sound quality. We KNOW that this is very important for a radio show and it should be much improved within a few shows (we started trying to fix it after the 2nd show).

I listen to these radio shows late at night when posting or just chilling. I am not after some big professional show but a the same time it got too annoying I just turned it off.

Last edited:
Where can I find the link for the radio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be posting links to all successive shows, but right now I know you can find it on Anabolic Steroid Forums and Iron Magazine Forums.

Mike you are a class act. Thanks for taking my post the way you did. Some would have probably insulted me saying can you do better. I agree with everything you stated. It pretty much sounded like the times in uni/school you have a big presentation and you say to your mates let's just wing it. You think due to your knowledge etc it will sound great but it very rarely does. It didn't sound planned or thought-out and you basically just rushed into things. Which is a surprise as they are obviously advertising this radio show on some big forums across the internet. I am sure it will only get better and you just need to "iron out the creases". I look forward to the future shows.

Nice. I could figure out what happened. I'll be downloading. Today.

110% or expect to regret it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity