over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introducing PER Radio

Hahaha most I've laughed at a post in a while

X2 lol. I think 'ole Little Slice needs to get nominated for Member of the Month at some point. Its always a huge value to a site to have a member that consistently delivers his type of humor, as well as calling out some of the posts that are stupid or irrelevant. I know he'd have my vote :D

X2 lol. I think 'ole Little Slice needs to get nominated for Member of the Month at some point. Its always a huge value to a site to have a member that consistently delivers his type of humor, as well as calling out some of the posts that are stupid or irrelevant. I know he'd have my vote :D

thanks mate

not before nothuman tho ;)

Little slice is hilarious. Took me a little while to grasp his sense of humour. but it's great to have someone on the board who pulls no punches.

thanks mate

not before nothuman tho ;)

I voted Slice when he somehow accidentally slipped into the nominated list where as Bigdog did not make it to the list taking into account his fucked up luck as we all know this would have been an impossible turn of fate (not my doing though NH, u know i love u and the rest of whatever goes with that)

Anyway I thought lets get little bugger slice to Gate Crash the synthetek party on this occasion lol! Did not happen unfortunately.

#BigAisWatchingU

Guys...just to give you a head-up...we couldn't answer any of the questions posted here in yesterday's episode...because when we tried to copy & paste them onto our show outline, the site was down...and it was down for a while. By the time we woke up and got ready to record, it was too late, as the outline had already been put together.

Anyway, I didn't want you guys to think we forgot about you. We will answer them next time, as there were some good questions here.

Very happy to hear of the new show as I was a fan of PED Radio.
Question: since all three of you are in my age group ( I'm 46 ). Is it realistic at my age to put on a considerable amount of muscle mass considering I been trading 25 plus years and have been using PED's for about 12 years now? I'm a competitive bodybuilder . I just competed in April in a state level show where I won the overall in the men's open bodybuilding and won the overall in the classic physique division as well. I'm being told if I could just put on 15 to 20 lbs of stage weight I could do well at nationals in bodybuilding. I'm 6 ft 220 lbs at stage condition. I train hard and take a conservative amount of gear because I do prioritize my health and get labs three times a year to monitor my levels.

Im new to pod casts. Where do I listen to this at?
Thanks

I somehow bypassed this question. My apologies. You can listen to it at IronMag Labs Forums, Anabolic Steroid Forums, and several others, but I can't remember right now. I think RX Muscle is one of them to, and there are at least a couple other outlets. I'll find out.

Is it up? I use overcast for my pod's. Will it be on there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I somehow bypassed this question. My apologies. You can listen to it at IronMag Labs Forums, Anabolic Steroid Forums, and several others, but I can't remember right now. I think RX Muscle is one of them to, and there are at least a couple other outlets. I'll find out.

Hey Mike I checked the IronMagsLabs and don't see it. When will it be up do you think? Looking forward to listening bud

The first show hasn't been made made available yet, but it will be soon...within the week for sure. I will announce it as soon as it is up.

They are working on finishing a banner for the show. In truth, part of the hold up is on my end, as I still haven't sent them a picture (I am doing so today).

Podcast addict is my go to app to listen to podcasts, I'm sure it'll be on there when they release it. It has all the IML radio episodes.

PER Radio (Episode #1) Air Date...

Monday, June 13th

The air date is slated for Monday, but keep in mind they are finishing setting up banner graphics, doing some behind the scenes stuff, etc...so it could possibly be Tuesday. Once all that stuff is complete, it will be airing on a regular schedule.

Last edited:
Just listened to the first episode Mike, very cool segment.

You touched upon MK-677 and its efficacy these days, clearly you're a proponent as are most well researched invididuals. I ran it when you and I worked together and I loved it for many reasons.

Now having access to decent generic HGH these days, does MK-677 have a role in conjunction with exogenous growth? I know Scott brought it up and shut it down but that was only due to his unwanted water retention, not a lack of results or effectiveness.

On paper, 10iu HGH combined with 25mg MK-677 should yield some high igf results. But would real work application play out like this?

Yes, PED Radio is still around. Here's the short story. Skip and Scott refused to continue hosting the show at Project Bodybuilding...and left PED radio. They were originally going to take the PED name with them, but both Scott and Chode (Taylor) came up with the name together (Project Bodybuilding did NOT) and since Chode decided top stay with Project Bodybuilding, Scott just let it go and the new show was named PER Radio. Scott and Skip are on good terms with Chode. It was PBB they had an issue with.

So, now you have 2 shows...with a somewhat odd, interconnected history.
Mike I love Scott to death but this story isn't true at all. Matt came up with the name PED, except it stood for something different slightly and I tweaked it. I have the original emails with Scott's ideas still.

I just want that to be clear. I am about 100% honesty. That story is far from truth. I very clearly remember my conversations with Matt and Scott. I don't like to give Matt credit but hey in this case it's due [emoji14]

I'm just speaking about the name of the show. Not the idea for the show entirely.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the show. Its nice to have another podcast that actually creates value for us bbers/meatheads.

If Scotty and Skip are able to stay on point, with Mike cohosting this show will be great like this episode was.

This what how awesome the 2 PED radios have been we are all into a treat!!!

Mike I love Scott to death but this story isn't true at all. Matt came up with the name PED, except it stood for something different slightly and I tweaked it. I have the original emails with Scott's ideas still.

I just want that to be clear. I am about 100% honesty. That story is far from truth. I very clearly remember my conversations with Matt and Scott. I don't like to give Matt credit but hey in this case it's due [emoji14]

I'm just speaking about the name of the show. Not the idea for the show entirely.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You are correct. As you know through our e-mail convos, I did not receive the correct information. Sorry, buddy.

Just listened to the first episode Mike, very cool segment.

You touched upon MK-677 and its efficacy these days, clearly you're a proponent as are most well researched invididuals. I ran it when you and I worked together and I loved it for many reasons.

Now having access to decent generic HGH these days, does MK-677 have a role in conjunction with exogenous growth? I know Scott brought it up and shut it down but that was only due to his unwanted water retention, not a lack of results or effectiveness.

On paper, 10iu HGH combined with 25mg MK-677 should yield some high igf results. But would real work application play out like this?

Combining them is just going to result in higher overall GH/IGF-1 levels. MK-677 is certainly more cost-effective than exo. GH. There are pros and cons with each, so what someone decides to do will largely come down to personal preference. I will tell you this--I use Mk-677 every day. In addition to its GH elevating effects, I need its appetite stimulating effects as well.

I love the show and honestly found it better than the old PED radio which I also used to listen to.

I am pretty sure sales in MK 677 tripled after that show.
I know I picked up 3 bottles as did several of my clients lol.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member