over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction and HGH , IGF-1 question

labboy

Registered
Hi everybody ,I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 44 y/o iron junky from the Netherlands,( so please forgive any grammar mistakes ) been training on and off since I was 20. I actually quit bodybuilding a few times in the past , in some cases even for several years due to all kinds of different reasons but some how I allways wind up in the gym again, its an addiction. I have had my share of competitions individually as well as in mixed pairs. I wouldnt considder myself a good bodybuilder but I guess I still am seen as a big guy in most gyms over here.

I joined this forum in search of good information concerning running HGH and IGF-1 in my next cycle, maybe even insulin. Here's my situation:
I have 8000 mcg of IGF-1 available and no problem for me to obtain HGH as well as whatever AAS and slin. I'm 5'11 , my current bw is 255 lbs at around 12 % bf.
The only product I do not want to use becase of personal negative experience is test cypionate, other than that I respond well to almost everything. My favorite products in order of best results are : Test suspension, Oxymethelone,Trenbolone,Test enanthate , Dianabol and Deca.
Last cycle I ran consisted of Tren , Test enanthate, Winstrol oil based and Masteron..... almost finished now.

I'm not a millionaire so I'm not planning to go over 4 IU of HGH p/d but lets say I'm planning to run my next cycle for 8 weeks. What would you guys advise me as on how to get the best results from my IGF-1 in combination with HGH and would you advise to run insulin along or not ?

I'd be much obliged to anyone who will share their valuble knowledge.

Last edited:
I am by no means an expert. But I would like to see the IGF1 stacked with Peg MGF. They are VERY SYNERGISTIC. I ran IGF1 by its self (along w/ HRT) and I loved it. With the PegMGF you should be blown away. YOu sure like the drugs that are hard on your system.

Without knowing whatyour exact past cycle dosages were, it will be hard for anybodyu to give you some good advise.

Zuke said:
I am by no means an expert. But I would like to see the IGF1 stacked with Peg MGF. They are VERY SYNERGISTIC. I ran IGF1 by its self (along w/ HRT) and I loved it. With the PegMGF you should be blown away. YOu sure like the drugs that are hard on your system.

Without knowing whatyour exact past cycle dosages were, it will be hard for anybodyu to give you some good advise.

Zuke, I'd say you have you head squarely on you shoulders regarding IGF 1 and Peg MGF. I'd listen to you advice on thsi subject.

Boo

Welcome to promuscle LabBoy. Thanks for the Introduction as well.... you sound like one of us and a guy that should fit in well here.
Im not an expert on your question so Ill save it for the guys that know more
But Just wanted to say welcome and goodluck.

Check the articles section and look for some Posts By Edge250 and Gavin

Im guessing on the Igf your Meaning the Igf-lr3? the longer acting stuff.

rAJJIN said:
Welcome to promuscle LabBoy. Thanks for the Introduction as well.... you sound like one of us and a guy that should fit in well here.
Im not an expert on your question so Ill save it for the guys that know more
But Just wanted to say welcome and goodluck.

Check the articles section and look for some Posts By Edge250 and Gavin

Im guessing on the Igf your Meaning the Igf-lr3? the longer acting stuff.

Heya rAJJIN and others,thanks for the welcome. Indeed it's Igf-lr3.
Also true about the gear thats hard on your system..... but I seldom run those in the same cycle and for long times and even then it has its risks, so regular bloodwork should be in evreybody's strategy.... it is in mine thats for sure.

Thanks for the tip on the articles by above mentioned , I sure am going to look in on them !

peace

Zuke said:

Zuke, have you run the peg mgf with igf?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear