over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction and need advice...

808crx

Newbies
Hey guys, new to the board. Just wanted to take a short minute and introduce myself, tell you all what im about, amd what i want to do...

so, i am 29 years old, live in kailua-kona, hawaii. i am currently 6'2 214 19%bf. i grew up as the skinny lanky kid (6'2" 155lbs 76.5" wingspan at 18). Always admired bodybuilders and their physiques... always thought with my body, frame and genetics (no one in my family over 200, except an uncle who's obese) theres no way i can do that (with the help of others who told me i couldnt).

until one day. i said f this. i am gonna give it a shot! so, at 19, 155lbs 9%bf, i decided to give it a go. so i bought every gnc supplement i could!! "picture read" tons of magazines, and went about all wrong (which i know now). ate whatever i could, whenever i could. hit weights, hard, knew a little about muscle confusion, so i always changed it up some.

so on down the line i naturally got myself up to 180ish around 24. noticed i hovered around that weight a bit until 25. so, a buddy turned me on to ph, ran mdrol for a bit, got much stronger and noticed i bloated, but when i came off, no matter if i was still hitting the gym, i lost my gains, well at least half...

so just before 26, i decided to try gear. ran a straight test cycle, and broke into 200's . came off and maintained 190 after pct and off cycle, ran another at 28 with test, dbol, got up to 220, and maintained 205 after pct and off cycle. then finally i figured i need to figure out this nutrition thing.
so now, i have a nutritionist. plus i am currently on 3 weeks in Sus, Deca, Drol IGF-1LR3 cycle...

heres my question, i have set a presonal goal to compete in a local event in June 2014. The more i know now (which i wish i knew then) the more i know i shouldve went about this differently... but i gave it an honest shot and worked and continue to work hard and dont want to fall short of
my goal. so, what do you all think about me giving synth a go?

now please dont bash me, its an honest question, looking for an honest answer. Ive been at this for 10 years, and want to be competitive come june 2014.

i know i am going to get the im not ready for syntherol text, but what makes me curious, is search up "big ramy". that guy granted yes has much bettet genetics than i do, but he did his gains in a few years, gained 80lbs give or take in a year (so they say)! so this guy has to have ran seo to get there!?! so out of curiosity with that being my argument, why couldnt i?

any help and advice would greatly be appreciated but i just want to know what you guus think.

i have been reading and learning on this forum for a while now, but finally decided to join and pick some brains...

thanks!

Firstly welcome to the mate.

I would focus on using your new gained knowledge of diet and training prior to stepping up to Syntherol.
It's a great product if used correctly and have exhausted you natural growth, but from what you say you have only just recently got your diet in check.

My best advice: hire someone knowledgeable to help you.

Guys don't get huge because of oil.

Oil fix symmetry issues and shapes muscles here and there, but the foundation needs to be solid or it's a waste.

Last edited:
hey guys! thanks for the help! really appreciate it. i wasnt looking to get huge with it (yet any way), was looking more for symetry and adding some roundness to my muscle groups for the competition i plan on entering. what do you all think about that as well? should i put it off another year or two? its a smaller show, with not much entries, and not much experienced entries, so i thought it would be perfect to gain knowledge and learn how things work, posing, pre-judging, routine, etc...

Well, your comments about Rami gaining a lot of weight in a short time due to oil made me think you're trying to put on a good amount of weight on it.

If you post some pics here or in the Judges Critique section you'll be able to get more help from people who've been there and done it.

Good luck.

If you really did hire a nutritionist, this will make all the difference in the world.

It kind of sounds like your trying to make up for lost time. SEO works obviously but I'd wait on that. I would try periodic site injections first. Obviously your not going to see the dramatic size increase you would with seo, But it helped a lot with my biceps and there peak. I didn't even do it often just here and there.

Why bother with something like this for a small bodybuilding show? Get your diet, training, and supps in order and maybe do a couple shows first. Do you even know how you look when you're dieted down? Have you first tried hitting your mandatories with a little variation to hide your weaknesses and highlight your strengths. Just too many options to consider before going this route. I think save your time and money. Just my .02

hey guys! thanks a lot! cant explain how thankful i am for the help! as for site injections, i am currently running 600mg sus/week, 400mg deca/week... pinning m,th and am mixing in syringe... where and how do you think i should give site injecting a try? never done it before... well unless you consider alternating l/r glute and l/r quad? but they werent meant for site enhancing (obviously). but yes, i did hire a nutritionist, have been doing great i think on his plan, which for me currently is carb cycling... but he also does contest prep too! so, i will stick it through, try your site pinning tip, and see what we got at the end of the cycle... shit i am only 3 weeks in!

2) Post up photos so you can receive more specific advice.

1) You live in Kona and you are not a Triathlete? What is wrong with you boy? Nothing like mashing the pedals on the Queen K.

^^^ HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah. that is a trech stretch! was more of a baseball, basketball kid though... then got myself into MMA... now i want to bb! but i will try to get some pics up. i dont think it will change the answers i got though. but i am interested in site pinning with my gear. so please from the cycle i have posted, tell me how to do it...

Int think you even need to site inject. IS your nutritionist handeling your training as well? 2014 is far enough off that if you stik to some serious as shit mass building programs like the one Big A has posted in the beginners forum,DC training, or look into what Dorian did, you can make some serious gains... keep thinkin " I HAVE to get stronger" if you put the food down and try to become as strong as possible the size will follow. After you have the size worry about the symmetry.

OR you could make this really really easy and just pay the $250 and hire Phil Hernon for a year...That way you get your training and nutrition from an IFBB pro who is retired and still in the top 1% Physiques on the board.

sounds good! its funny you say that, i have been concentrating 90% on my strength, knowing that i HAVE to get stronger to get bigger... and Damn man, Phil is unbelievable! $250? is that for the whole year? and i know he probably puts in check your nutrition and training which i know is most important, but does he structure your gear too?

sounds good! its funny you say that, i have been concentrating 90% on my strength, knowing that i HAVE to get stronger to get bigger... and Damn man, Phil is unbelievable! $250? is that for the whole year? and i know he probably puts in check your nutrition and training which i know is most important, but does he structure your gear too?

Yeah Phil does diet and training for a whole year for $250. As for super supps, thats something youll have to ask phil. I wont answer for him on that one. Trust me you wont believe what he will tell you will work but you just have to do it. He has a lot of guys quit real real fast but the program works very well. You just have to trust it.

sounds good man. cause if i dont put out a 100%, ill never really know what i couldve became... so i am game... the way i look at things and sometimes it can be a bad thing, is, if youre not gonna go 100%, why even start? youve already failed! BUT, try gambling with that mentality! NOT A GOOD THING! lol!

The basic principal behind SEO is that it stretches the muscle fascia. The oil used takes longer to dissolve thus after multiple injections you get a build up which will stretch the muscle fascia over time creating a larger muscle.

Well steroids get absorbed much faster then SEO. But from my personal experience the principal is still the same. Your going to inject a oil into the muscle which over a period of time will stretch the muscle fascia.

Now I did my biceps for a little while. Both Heads and it gave me a much greater peak. I would like to start doing them again but honest to god truth its a weird feeling shooting your biceps yourself. I hate needles. go figure right lol

Just a little piece of advice:

Some details of how much trainers charge or what they recommend really should stay private.

Hiring someone like Phil is the best investment you can make. Do strictly as he says and you'll be ready for your show with no stress and no guessing.

Good luck.

2) Post up photos so you can receive more specific advice.

1) You live in Kona and you are not a Triathlete? What is wrong with you boy? Nothing like mashing the pedals on the Queen K.

As A kid I worked the first five Ironman on Alii dr.

808 what up Brah?

Ak

As A kid I worked the first five Ironman on Alii dr.

808 what up Brah?

Ak

waddup braddah? lol!

and Cito thanks for the link! that guy definitely is packing some firepower! (non-gay) lol!

and dayum! he runs through some gear!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner