over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction/progress thus far

makeitcount

Registered
Hey guys,
Figured I'd go ahead and give a formal introduction since I'm really digging this particular board and plan on sticking around.

I am 5'8", been lifting for about 10 months, starting weight was 138 and last night before pictures I weighed in at 194. I'm carrying more bodyfat and water than I'd like to right now, but I've been focused solely on gaining mass since day one and I think it's payed off.

My goal is to compete down the road, but I'd like to come in at the top of the light heavys, so I understand it may be a while before I get on stage. Looking over my pictures, it seems like my structure is a bit odd, so my plan is simply to come in as shredded as possible...if that means dropping weight lower than I'd like, so be it. Thinking I need to work on lat width, chest and quad sweep (believe it or not, for a while my lower body dominated my upper).

Anyways, will update this thread every once and a while and so glad to be here and able to enjoy this community and lifestyle! Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement, open to any and all feedback. :headbang:

P.S.-forgive the goofy glasses, it was late and I didnt have my contacts in, lol

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 563
  • rearbi.jpg
    rearbi.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 517
  • frontdbbo.jpg
    frontdbbo.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 496
  • rearlat.jpg
    rearlat.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Guess I overestimated my lifting time....looks like it's only been about 7 months. Before I got into training I was pretty deep into endurance cycling. Know they aren't the best before pictures, but it's all I can find right now.

Attachments

• 38997_1551384073178_1492429778_31492395_4847851_n.jpg
    38997_1551384073178_1492429778_31492395_4847851_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 455
  • 318869_2351219428562_1492429778_32755160_990755_n.jpg
    318869_2351219428562_1492429778_32755160_990755_n.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 463
Nice progress and looking very solid bro!

Thanks bro! Really loving this lifestyle and plan on keeping it in my life in one form or the other until the day I die

I'll ask before anyone else does haha. What diet are you using to gain such lean mass.....AND supplements (thats what everyone will discuss lol). But seriously how did u grow from a plain jane to a baby hulk.

Good job brother

7 months? Holy cow....thats kinda hard to believe unless you just went crazy with gh and slin

That is some serious ass progress after 7 months man, some dudes dont even make that progress after a year or two!

haha, like I said I thought it has been at least ten months before I found those "before" pictures that were dated to 7 months ago. I figured I'd get called out ;)

I can extrapolate that my gains were due to a few things- one is I was a stocky kid when I was younger...it runs in the family.

Two is that the amount of endurance work I was doing led me to health problems-I became subclinical hypothyroid and my cortisol was constantly through the roof. My testosterone was almost nil. There was a point when I didn't sleep for three days due to my cortisol and at 22 I couldn't get it up. As soon as I said fuck messing with my health more and got off the bike for good, I made the decision to hop on gear. With my systems being repressed for so long, I'm sure my body was just fighting to grow, and I gave it the tools to do so. I know I might get flamed, but I thought it out while I did my first cycle and saw that this was something I wanted to do long term, and so I just cruised after my first run. My diet has always been spot on...I weigh everything out, 6-8 meals a day...lower carbs and cals on off days. Last two meals are only pro/fat...usually cottage cheese. Up until a month ago I would pre plan every meal the day before, but it started to become stressfull, so I just go with the flow and decide before I eat according to how much pro/carbs/fats I need.

As far as gear, I ran test at maybe 700mg a week with spurts of dbol @ 40mg on workout days only for 3 weeks on/4 weeks off for maybe 14 weeks. Dbol made me feel terrible though..idk if it was just that batch (it was liquid suspension) or what, but I felt like walking death at only 40mg/day. Then cruised for a while and now I'm on test/mast/tren.

I have a feeling gains are going to slow down now and I'm ready to play the waiting game mostly because I just love training :headbang:

Thanks for the compliments guys, its good to know I'm getting somewhere...most the time I still see the skinny guy in the mirror.

Last edited:
Also, any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated:
was thinking about upping my cals this summer and doing a strength/hypertrophy hybrid routine to pull my big three up. My deadlift has always been weak, squat is decent, bench is ehhh. I'd say my numbers are 405/365/300. Overall pretty shitty for my weight, so I'd like to bring them up...I'm just concerned that it might be detremential to muscle gains. Anyway I can have the best of both worlds?

Thanks bro. I was familiar with decent diet habits from endurance training, so all I did was base my meals off of protein and increased my cala til I started steadily gaining weight. Listened to my body as far as rate of gain, but when I slowed down if up the calories.

Btw, just weighed myself on a different scale this morning...188. Seems closer to the truth than the 194 I got the other day

Thanks bro! Really loving this lifestyle and plan on keeping it in my life in one form or the other until the day I die

Let get this straight? You went from zero weight training to starting training and juicing right away using 700 mg of test, then cruising on test, now running tren and other compounds all less than 10 months? Wow, if that's right that last sentence may become a reality sooner than later. Be careful man, great gains, but there is more to life than being big and bodybuilding.

You are correct. I have had consistent bloodwork, my doses aren't insane, and i had someone very close to me who is a long time national level competitor that I talked to extensively before I made the decision. I would say I'm about as responsible as I can be with what I am doing.

I had cross trained for cycling as well..bb'ing style, but obviously made no weight gains due to all my cardio. I didn't just go into the gym without a clue. I was also a wrestler in hs and weight training was a part of our protocol.

And btw, my life does not revolve aroun it. In fact, I'm out to eat with the family right now-even having plenty of dessert after our meal :). I'm also a full time student and work as well.

And btw, my life does not revolve aroun it. In fact, I'm out to eat with the family right now-even having plenty of dessert after our meal :). I'm also a full time student and work as well.

Wasn't trying to come off as a jag bag, just be careful, it's a marathon not a sprint.;) Glad your well rounded.

Hey Red,
I can see that I got defensive man. In reality, was what I did the smartest move? More than likely, no. Do I regret it? No. I think I have the perspective to back off when it's needed...if I feel my health is suffering I wouldn't just try and work through it. If the day comes (like it did for cycling) that I decide it's better in the long run to drop AAS altogether, I will. Life is short and I want to be able to enjoy it; not only for me, but my family as well.

I can see you were just trying to look out for me. Sorry about the tone of my reply, I'll keep your words in mind. :)

Last edited:
Let get this straight? You went from zero weight training to starting training and juicing right away using 700 mg of test, then cruising on test, now running tren and other compounds all less than 10 months? Wow, if that's right that last sentence may become a reality sooner than later. Be careful man, great gains, but there is more to life than being big and bodybuilding.

Yeah, I would be a bit weary about what youre doing based on the fact that it sounds like you went overboard with the cycling to the point that it severly affected your health. I would hate to see the pendulum swing the other way to the extremes in bodybuilding. You have made awesome progress but do not forget about your health. If youre going to cruise then stay on a HRT like dose of 100-200 mg/wk test and thats it while you recover. Better off trying to go clean for awhile if you can.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131