over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction

Great physique bro, welcome to the community!

Great build bro

Welcome to PM, there are a lot of great people here to help

Great physique Bro, glad to have you join us.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Welcome to the board, great build!

jeezus bro.. awesome glad u are here.. pro

Welcome DM! Another quality bodybuilder and national level competitor that keeps adding to the pedigree of Professional Muscle!!

Thank you so much guys, I am loving this community here at PM!
I really appreciate the feedback from you all!

You look like a killing machine. Great work, pro

I have 7 months to kill it in the off season bro before contest prep starts for Nationals..... I just got sponsored which is going to help me greatly! A big shout out to TEAM HALO PHARMACEUTICALS!!!!

Classic looking physique. Well done!

Thank you, That is one thing I will always try to keep is my lines and proportions in check.... None of that bulking up crap, I'm trying to stay lean as JJ suggested and only gain solid lean muscle now..... I was a little sharper back at the USA's than this past year... I need another 10 lbs of stage weight while also focus on conditioning pre contest coming in completely shredded this year... I am going to add 2 additional weeks to my contest prep.
This pic was from the USA's where I was much sharper and placed really well in the light heavies.

Attachments

• 10352321_651661404948385_7078998121564450_n (3).jpg
    10352321_651661404948385_7078998121564450_n (3).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 180
I have 7 months to kill it in the off season bro before contest prep starts for Nationals..... I just got sponsored which is going to help me greatly! A big shout out to TEAM HALO PHARMACEUTICALS!!!!

Thank you, That is one thing I will always try to keep is my lines and proportions in check.... None of that bulking up crap, I'm trying to stay lean as JJ suggested and only gain solid lean muscle now..... I was a little sharper back at the USA's than this past year... I need another 10 lbs of stage weight while also focus on conditioning pre contest coming in completely shredded this year... I am going to add 2 additional weeks to my contest prep.
This pic was from the USA's where I was much sharper and placed really well in the light heavies.

You look amazing, perfect build

You look amazing, perfect build
Thank you, I'll be starting a log in the member's logs forum next week detailing both my offseason and pre-contest preparation for this year's Nationals in Miami. Please follow along, I will be covering everything!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Amazing, looking great!

Thanks Donkey! I've been off for 9 weeks and my receptors have had a nice break and are ready to take things up a level.
I'm starting my offseason HALO PHARMA cycle in a few days. I will post up a link to my log here in this thread once my products arrive. It's gonna be a great solid offseason in my Quest for my pro card!!
Thank you to everyone in this thread for your support and feedback!!!

Looking solid man, welcome aboard!

Thanks bro, the welcome i have received here has been Amazing!
I am now a Halo Pharma sponsored athlete and looking forward to taking my body to the next level!

Attachments

• 12241362_10205501047749188_5988674875138585456_n (4).jpg
    12241362_10205501047749188_5988674875138585456_n (4).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 151
Nice work, Detroit. Very impressive.

In another thread you mentioned your PCT. Would you be willing to share the details on your HCG, Clomid, and Nolva dosages?

Welcome bro
Thanks Big B
Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Nice work, Detroit. Very impressive.

In another thread you mentioned your PCT. Would you be willing to share the details on your HCG, Clomid, and Nolva dosages?

I start PCT 2 weeks after my last shot of the cycle.... Jon Delarosa is a good friend of mine and an IFBB pro who actually does take off time from AAS and had this plan we both used....well he uses 10 iu of serostim though.... I cant afford that shit, This is my first offseason taking GH and It has helped me reatin my fullness and keep me lean thes 9 weeks off gear.

ALL WEEKS: MK-677 12.5mg at night, 2 iu Serostim in the am

Week 1 nothing
week 2 nothing
Week 3 2000iu HCG EOD, Nolva 20 mg, clomid 100
week 4 1000 iu HGC EOD Nolva 20 mg, clomid 75
week 5 750 iu HCG EOD Nolva 20 mg clomid 50
Week 6 500 iu HCG EOD Nolva 20 mg clomid 25
week 7 Nolva 10 mg

Jon got it from his training guru that I cant mention.... BTW, This is what Victor Martinez does as well once a year...well, when he was competing.
We all share a common Dominican background and we all lived in the same area of New York when I left Detroit. Awesome experience training, eating, and hanging with them, I learned a lot real quick.

Here's a pic of Jon Delarosa and I, as I mentioned before, he is a good friend and fellow Dominican American brother....I was a bit thinner in the pic because i had to "streamline" my physique for some modeling work. Right now I am 100% focused on that pro card at Nationals!

Attachments

• 996882_10151505991942353_2055815030_n (3).jpg
    996882_10151505991942353_2055815030_n (3).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 132
Awesome physique! Welcome brother

Thanks bro, the welcome i have received here has been Amazing!
I am now a Halo Pharma sponsored athlete and looking forward to taking my body to the next level!

Man, you have a beautiful body. Your waist is so tiny!!! I'd put money on it you could get a pro card at the USA in Classic Physique this year if you were willing to go that route. You look like you'll go pro in regular bodybuilding too.
That pic you have from the USA's is the look I want. There is no fat, no subcutaneous water on you. Everything looks proportionate and diced!!!!

Man, you have a beautiful body. Your waist is so tiny!!! I'd put money on it you could get a pro card at the USA in Classic Physique this year if you were willing to go that route. You look like you'll go pro in regular bodybuilding too.
That pic you have from the USA's is the look I want. There is no fat, no subcutaneous water on you. Everything looks proportionate and diced!!!!
Thanks brother, Here's a couple more... What do you think needs the most improvement... What is the weight cut offs for classic physique.... I'm 5'9 if that matters....
They just announced yesterday the NPC change its rule for 2016 that you now can do crossovers into multiple divisions so I could do open and classic if I can squeeze into the weight class.
Thank you so much for the compliment... Do they also run classic physique at Nationals?
You always give me something new to think about.... I just want a pro card and be able to compete with the best 212's or classic Physique in the world!

Attachments

• 998855_743770151535_1746644509_n (2).jpg
    998855_743770151535_1746644509_n (2).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 130
Thanks brother, Here's a couple more... What do you think needs the most improvement... What is the weight cut offs for classic physique.... I'm 5'9 if that matters....
They just announced yesterday the NPC change its rule for 2016 that you now can do crossovers into multiple divisions so I could do open and classic if I can squeeze into the weight class.
Thank you so much for the compliment... Do they also run classic physique at Nationals?
You always give me something new to think about.... I just want a pro card and be able to compete with the best 212's or classic Physique in the world!

Man, you look stellar!! Great proportions!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws