over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Introduction

Welcome Sarge!

Thank you Jet. Follow my thread in the photos section for my progress and workouts. Always looking for feedback bro!

Welcome Bro ya thick and strong and its nice to get an introduction such as this.

Thanks guys. And nope, no military here. Follow my thread in the photo section. I'll have all my workouts and pics there.

Sarge, you started the same exact thread over at RXMUSCLE. You must be looking for bunch of feed back eh ?

CG

Sarge, you started the same exact thread over at RXMUSCLE. You must be looking for bunch of feed back eh ?

CG

Of course brother. Feedback is great. I see one thing and everyone else helps to show me what I may miss. You can never be close-minded

IMO opinion way too much of an endomorph for such a cut. I was guessing 228. But I dont know how much water he's actually holding. Thick heavy boned dude.
What do you plan on cutting down to for a show bro? 215 lbs???

IMO opinion way too much of an endomorph for such a cut. I was guessing 228. But I dont know how much water he's actually holding. Thick heavy boned dude.

He's 262 and looks to be holding more than 40lbs of water and fat. I'd say closer to 200-210 stage ready.

That be quite a cut love to see him in that shape. Be beast. I just feel with such dense of a structure (endomorphic) that be tough. See his ankles?

i would love to see that cut but i personally dont think he would be close to competition shape at above 220. very big dude though

Welcome

Glad to have join us. Pro Muscle is THE PLACE to be!! Your traps are incredible!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

That be quite a cut love to see him in that shape. Be beast. I just feel with such dense of a structure (endomorphic) that be tough. See his ankles?

yea it's really tough to say. he's a thick looking dude but he's also pretty smooth.

He's 262 and looks to be holding more than 40lbs of water and fat. I'd say closer to 200-210 stage ready.

I would be very shocked if he was over 205lb on stage. he has about 50 or more lb to drop to get to the stage.

Most people when they are bulked up think they have more muscle than they do. once they start dieting they drop 15lbs of water and food mass from the intestines right away and volia! they feel flat and usually decide they need more MASS and head right back into bulking.

The real mindfuck is that first 2 weeks when you go from bulking to cutting and your body is adjusting. Stick to it and everything goes well and you get lean. freak out and you get fatter. Thats why its best to not FORCE calories and bodywt. eat as clean as possible, have your treat and then ease into pre contest.

Just my 2 cents
lucian

:yeahthat:

Best thing I ever did was bend the scale over my head... The mirror was always truthful to me...

don't doubt this man. he is my brother in iron and his hunger is the same as mine even though we are in two different sports. i push him and he pushes me. i know that when it comes time for him to step onstage...all of u will be surprised at what he looks like. he is willling to put himself thru hell and back. period. btw guys this is OFFSEASON for him.
TB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner