over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Investing

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you had 90,000 to invest with, but wanted to play semi safe….I’m 35, what would you do with it?

If you had 90,000 to invest with, but wanted to play semi safe….I’m 35, what would you do with it?
Dam man you ask the tough questions !!!

Do you need access to the cash? And when would you need access? 45? 55? 37?

Whats you psychological make up..another words how do you handle stress? Do you obsess and check things a lot and worry?

You willing to learn and learn and learn over the next 20 years

Do you have basic investing knowledge...if one of your investments when up 300% - while it was going up...what did you do...what plan did you establish before entering into the investment

Thing is...psychology is very important when investing...normally the biggest losers in any investment...bonds w.e - are those that don't think first and get emotionally later...most people beat themselves by selling too early ..too late ..not cutting loses - etc etc -

Didn't get enough sleep...wakeup...minds fucked up...people make bad decisions ...thats mostly day traders

Dam man you ask the tough questions !!!

Do you need access to the cash? And when would you need access? 45? 55? 37?

Whats you psychological make up..another words how do you handle stress? Do you obsess and check things a lot and worry?

You willing to learn and learn and learn over the next 20 years

Do you have basic investing knowledge...if one of your investments when up 300% - while it was going up...what did you do...what plan did you establish before entering into the investment

Thing is...psychology is very important when investing...normally the biggest losers in any investment...bonds w.e - are those that don't think first and get emotionally later...most people beat themselves by selling too early ..too late ..not cutting loses - etc etc -

Didn't get enough sleep...wakeup...minds fucked up...people make bad decisions ...thats mostly day traders

Don’t need access to the cash. I have a bachelors in accounting, so I know the basics, and yea, I just never had much money to play with prior, mostly just leaned on my matching 401k

From every analyst and trader I listen to, all markets are about to correct in the next 6 months and will likely stay that way through 2023.
Stock Market will be down 40-70%, gold will be down to 30-60%, bitcoin will be down to 12-20k(maybe down to 5-7k).
Id hold strong with the cash right now and wait until full correction.
If you already have a 401k maxed out, I'd buy bitcoin and gold when it hits bottom. THose are looking to be the fastest way up when things get back on track. I'd recommend watching Kitco news on youtube. They have a lot of info/interviews with some good heads

From every analyst and trader I listen to, all markets are about to correct in the next 6 months and will likely stay that way through 2023.
Stock Market will be down 40-70%, gold will be down to 30-60%, bitcoin will be down to 12-20k(maybe down to 5-7k).
Id hold strong with the cash right now and wait until full correction.
If you already have a 401k maxed out, I'd buy bitcoin and gold when it hits bottom. THose are looking to be the fastest way up when things get back on track. I'd recommend watching Kitco news on youtube. They have a lot of info/interviews with some good heads

Thank you bud. Yea my job matches 6% and I put in 12% on my end. It averages around 8-9% these past 4 years,
Nothing insane, but it’s more my golden year nest egg. Just leave it alone and let it grow.

I bought a little house 3 years ago, put
In click in hardwood floors, nice countertops, paint, a lot of yard work, and sold that bitch for $75,000 more than I paid for it.

So now I have a little cash I can be a LITTLE more risky with

Don’t need access to the cash. I have a bachelors in accounting, so I know the basics, and yea, I just never had much money to play with prior, mostly just leaned on my matching 401k
Never mentioned your emo status

That's key

I'd play it with short term laddered cds

And learn about charting stocks, index , and bond chart - learn about their correlation , and the relationship of interest rates on financial instruments , like stocks

Better to learn imo during this time

Federal govt supported the bond market and stock market during COVID-19

Thing is they want their money back , so they are selling bonds , causing price to go down and interest rates go up....which deters capital investment and stimulation to the economy because less companies and people getting loans

As interest rates rise people , financial companies like to buy higher yield bonds because bonds generally ones being bought by them are insured and the interest rate are high and safer haven then stocks

Fed supported stock market as well, they want that money back as well , so they slowly taking it out, plus all the little guys and some big guys panicking

Inflation you see it...

So best to learn and wait till things settle down and decide , while in cds

Learn to read spy djia , 10 year and 30 year bond

Wait for a long term trend of stock market confirm, you probably miss because new but never know

Wait for bonds to establish support and then reverse or stabilize for a good while

You can't fight the fed

I'd say 2 years max but next year maybe mid cycle or little later , home prices will depreciate more , unless inflation gets crazy

When home prices drop significantly , I'd be a buyer
Something you can rent , guaranteed you generate cash flow...have to run numbers - include 10% vacancy discount to your net..people move out

If I could do it all over again

I'd always buy land or home

You will do well long term , it's no brainer

But your decisions when to buy anything is key

I was an accountant, I retired day trading when I was 36

I've reentered work force few times , was a contractor (print money) , substitute teacher , etc

I always been swing trading or long term - during COVID-19 lock down , went back to day trading , I then stopped in Dec 21

My goal was 30k per month which I hit - not much for some but a ton for me
Bought 2 more houses another cheaper state and beautiful one, I rent them out, one is on a beautiful lake and it's the retirement home. I haven't moved because my mother in law is 90 and my wife and I take care of her , I've always been debt free.

I tell you this not to brag but to inform you of my experience

And if you don't buy indivt stocks , buy ETFs

You can dm me if you want to ask questions

Life choices define us, choice slowly and wisely

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads