over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inzer vs Titan

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Which company has better gear? I'm looking for a new squat belt but am not sure who I want to go with.

Also do you guys prefer the roller or lever belts?

I'm looking into a spud belt for my next belt. Getting some good reviews on the board.

I recently purchased the spud belt for deadlifting. But I want a sturdy squatting belt also

How do you like the Spud deadlift belt? Also, which one did you get?

I go an Inzer lever belt about a month ago. Absolutely love it!

I ordered the 3 ply, haven't got it yet. It should be here by Monday though.

What is the benefit of the lever over the roller? Easier to put on?

I got a Inzer bodybuilding and single prong powerbelt, single prong.

Inzer all the way. i didnt like my lever belt but alot of people do.

I always used Inzer's forever belt with 2 prongs and it has been great. Any gog quality belt like this is going to be stiff for awhile so give it time to break in. They actually get better with age.

I always used Inzer's forever belt with 2 prongs and it has been great. Any gog quality belt like this is going to be stiff for awhile so give it time to break in. They actually get better with age.

I have the Cardillo power belt in a 2 prong, I don't like it. Too damn hard to put on and take off. I want either a 1 prong or lever

For knee wraps used for bodybuilding purposes, I highly recommend Titan's RPM line. You can wrap them tight but they still aren't overly supportive, great for 8-15+ rep range. Every other wrap I have tried is way too supportive. I emailed Titan, told them how I wanted to use the wraps, and they recommended the RPMs, they were correct, I love them. I don't go over 405 on squats so if you go a lot heavier, they probably aren't supportive enough.

One thought: unless you're prepared for a long, tough break-in process, go with an 11mm thick belt, or even thinner. 13mm is great for support, but I know powerlifters who can't get a 13mm to break-in in over a year, no matter what they try.

I'm in the market for purchasing my first belt. I'm looking at the Inzer, forever 10mm 1 prong. I love to do heavy deadlifts and this would be the primary use for it. I very rarely do heavy squats because of having surgery on my hip flexor. Do you guys think this is a good choice for a deadlifting belt and does variation in sizing become much of an issue for people when ordering online?

Which company has better gear? I'm looking for a new squat belt but am not sure who I want to go with.

Also do you guys prefer the roller or lever belts?

I love my schiek like Phil heath uses comfortable as hell and works very well.

i got a 13mm Inzer single prong and love it. most of my training partners have that too or 13mm Inzer levers. the levers are a lot more convenient for RAW lifters who don't need different settings to accomidate for different gear thickness.

I've used a 13mm Inzer lever for years and love it. I don't plan on wearing anything else.

The higher end ones are all the same more or less...I wouldn't recommend lever...some days if ate too much bloated etc...fit will be different and need screwdriver to change and it's a pain. Id recommend 10 mm single prong. 13mm only if competing...10mm is plenty thick. I've had my inzer for about fifteen years...fits like a glove now.

I love my Inzer lever belt but like cmhdeadlift said, buy from a third party and not Inzer directly! It takes forever to get your shit!

I have bought stuff from direct from under three times...took about a week each time.

Those spud belts look like garbage to be honest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws