over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ip anavar

iphest said:
no tab EVER tested more then IP anavar , maybe over 20 times tested since 1999 , it was even tested by Gurus such as PAT ARNOLD in his lab ( thats not including above guys none existance or imginary test this guy dont even have the tab , he says he is in italy , IP never sent anavar to italy so how can one test something you dont have ? ) some of tested are on ip site ..

15-01-2003 tested by ergogenic site :
Anavar (orange corny tabs, Oxandrolone) 40 mg/tab found : 44 mg/tab
Anadrol (white corny tabs, Oxymetholone) 50 mg/tab found: 62 mg/tab

that was the record for anavar back then but attacks on boards killed the product .. the attacks reached to a level it didnt make any difference tab was real or not when Elite fitness which is the biggest board with most # of members declared all IP products junk to thier 300,000 members , so it made no difference when ergogenic site tested ip anavar against 2 other brands , including SPA originals in blister and box , only ip anavar was real

tested by PAT ARNOLD , anavar 7.5 mg tested 7mg and 15 mg tested 15,5 mg , that was in 2000 , contact PAT ARNOLD to verify the facts , he said there was uncoverted intermidiates in it too but that was first synthesis of oxandrolone in china 7 years ago when noone ever heard or used chinese steroid back then , now the synthesis improved after 7 years ..

Anabolex and another guy tested FAKE anavar 10mg from IP , it tested SPOT on 10mg BOTH tests .. , that was summer 2006 when all boards broke ip balls over that tab , IP SELLING FAKES on all boards , still up on all boards ..tab still real anavar according to lab .. they destroyed ip reputation but tab was and is REAL so are the atacks

Edward Cho from california tested Anavar 20 tested spot on 20mg --that was last year , edward cho and lab # can be verified , all these was random test done by guys who bought the tab .. above guy just dont have the tab , so what did he test ?

it seems anytime ip make high dose Anavar get attacked so best way not to make them again .. low dose ones bring more profit and get attacked les often , it does not matter guys who killing ip tested anything ( they didnt ) since at this time only 2 board you see posetive comments on ip , only PM and anabolex , all other boards kill Ip product imidietly if one dare posting , this obviously has nothing to do with testing ..

the tab tested adrol was SRCS # 20159-3 - back in 2002 it was a WHITE BLANK tab labled IP anavar sent to lab-- but IP never made white anavar so it didnt test anavar ,it tested adrol because white is adrol so they sent adrol to lab and ask lab to test it for oxandrolone !

it tested 50.1 mg oxymetholone -- call SRFC lab and ask about batch # 20159-3 was a white tab

guys used that test to kill IP products for many years useing that one test , but fact remains that tab WAS WHITE so it could only be IP Adrol and fact remains the one test will be used to kill IP products till eternity , the atacks just will not stop because tab was white so it couldnt piossibly be IP anavar ! most guys dont care or know , they attack anyways

back in 2002 ip posted on REWARD offer boards to test the Anavar if tested other then anavar $5000 cash reward would be paid , but noone could do it but they still contniue to post its adrol on boards 5 byeares after that still regurated it till eternity for yeares to come

YOU DONT WANT YOUR WIFE ON IP ANAVAR , ITS ADROL ! now posted on all boards for years .. for this reason ip nolonger even sell ip anavar anymore .. enough of lies and BS on boards .. IP PRODUCTS ARE JUNK all one get for making high dose anavar

Fact is no money in high dose anavar thats why BD and other never made over 10mg and the one source that did make 40mg anavar get killed by all boards in none stop atacks for doing so .. and it wil get attacked till eternity so thats the reason IP anavar will never be made again at any dose

all board saying its FAKE JUNK its ADROL but thats not only problem with ip products , in fact elitefitness board mods (the CUBAN )posted in 2000 :

IP put toxins in his tab and fund chinese military to NUKE usa to kill americans , so ip products are not only junk but ...

another mod (warlobo) said friends dont let friends use Ip products and atacked it none stop years , check thier archives to see attacks oposted for past 7 yeares there , all other mods join forces and killed ip on thier board and they have over 40 mods or monitors

according to vintage tests the lowest test was 5 mg for 7.5 mg anavar and highest was 44 mg for 40 mg anavar , the only bad test was when they sent ip adrol tabs labled ip anavar ..

it cost only $100 to test , just send 5 tabs with $100 to lab , after tested scan it to IP and he will refund you $100 so it cost you nothing to find out:

San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS) 2180 E. 4500 S. #125 Salt Lake City, UT 84117-4434 Phone# (801) 277-8228 Fax# (801) 277-7207 [email protected].

IP is workds first high dose tab when all winy was 5 mg IP winy tested 47 mg , when all anavars was 2.5 mg Ip tested 5mg to 40mg but anavars was killed already by boards

hahaha There you have it from the Man Himslef!!
I think thats one of the few and the longest Post Ive ever seen from Ip!

Ive said it many times before Ip was/is Lightyears ahead of the game!
I have nothing but respect for him. He was the ORIGINAL (8-10 years before the 1000`s you see now) Ugl and is probably
the Most known man in the community. Love him or Hate him you have to respect that.I remember He had cilais tabs available 2 years beofre we ever seen or heard of them here in the Usa!!

I Hope he dont realy quite making the anavar though :mad:
If So thanks a Lot to the Fucker who started this thread.

Damn It!

I started a thread on "Shout out to IP" and then some newbie has to f-it-up. Then this thread starts, with no proof, etc.

I sent e-mail to the man himself and told him that we at professionalmuscle have his back, but what the hell is this guy "rocco.." saying. I guess my e-mail pissed IP off because it's the first time I've seen a post like that from him- he just layed the smack-down.

It's been stated many times before, but Big-A only allows the best sponsors here- hell, even IP's competion chimed-in about him quality.

I love this board, and the reason it rocks is because it has serious, quality members and honest sponsors.

Ok, I'm off my soap-box now :)

IP's gear has always been good. And his service and remailers have always been first class, (STK, RIP Brother). First used it back in 1998 or so, and will continue to use it. I remember back in 1998 on the old UG and Gade boards, he was being bashed all the time by certain people. And he is still being bashed today. It is amazing that a man can stay in business, for its got to be 10 years+ now, and have a shitty product. Now how does that make any sense? IP you are the man and always will be.

Last edited:
Just comming off of my 3rd cycle including IP var.

Should I post some pics to prove it`s real? (Thanks IP!)

The only thing I can say about IP is that reading his posts sounds like the voice over from some old Bruce Lee movie.

"You kill my brother.... now we fight!"

"You test my var.... beat any test!.... now we fight!"

Don`t sweat it IP, we know your good.

fourthgen said:
I remember his 15mg var tested at 12.5mg and I belive when he had the 50mg var it came to 49.something. Ok results in my book. His 45mg winny came back at 45.something as well.

Yep your exactly right :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity