over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ip sublingual test prop tabs- opinions?

mr.e01

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had used IP's new sublingual test prop tabs @ 20mg/tab- I was planning on trying them out - I was planning on taking 60-80mg/day for my offseason - the price is great and I know IP's products are always legit, never tried this one though and wanted to know if anyone has used them and had good results. thanks again

Last edited:
From what I understand, these are methyltest tabs. There is no such thing as test prop tabs. I'm sure they're legit though.

Qwert said:
From what I understand, these are methyltest tabs. There is no such thing as test prop tabs. I'm sure they're legit though.
I also wondered why he would use prop and not base, but why couldn't there be a test prop sublingual? The way I read it it wasn't methyltest. This was supposed to be nontoxic.

I agree with killerstack- they way i interpreted, it is test prop in sublingual form, no injection, same effects, im willing to give it a shot if it is really test prop. some feedback on people who have tried it already would be nice though-thanks again though

I'm checking out the test prop tabs as well. It is sublingual test prop, they do this by putting it into a cyclodextrin carrier they can do this because the ester on prop is small enough. My plan is to run 3500mg of test prop a week all sub q I'll let you know how it goes.

JF - thanks for your reply- glad to hear your giving it a shot-I also emailed IP himself and asked for some scans if he had any of the tabs tested to show what it contained per tab-hopefully he'll get back to me- but I know one package of 2k tabs @ $300 would last me 2 years taking 3-4 tabs a day (400-600mg test/week)-its just an incredible deal - and way better than injecting and wouldnt really worry about getting it seized.

See, as fas as I know, you can't really add an ester to an oral. It's either c-17 or not. You can't have test cypionate tabs or test prop tabs. It doesn't work that way. The only test based tabs I've ever heard of are methyltest tabs. I've never heard of test prop tabs. I assume that IP means that these are fast acting test based tabs like Propionate. I could be wrong, & if I am, I'd appreciate if someone would correct me. However, I think his test tabs are a bargain for the price. However, since they're so quick acting, you'd have to take them many times throughout the day for an even influx into the blood stream.

?

Qwert , do you think using these tabs would still produce the same gains as taking a test product if taken throughout the day many times like you suggested?

and how much and how many times would you think to take these tabs for them to work?

I doubt that the tabs would give you the same gains as taking an inj test product. I tried methyltest years ago & I would get a surge after 15 mins of taking it for what felt like an hour or so & then it would go away. I know powerlifters take it before heavy lifts to get an immediate boost. However, for BB purposes, I'd go with IP's dbol, winstrol or anadrol. All 3 are great products. If you want something that will work like test, then I'd say go for inj test. IP also sells these at rock bottom prices. You can't go wrong with a Test E & dbol cycle.

thanks for your input- my usual cycle is real normal, usually test e @ 500mg/ week, so I know one jug of bulk IP test @ 200ml, would also last me very long, but its $100.00 extra, but his gear has always been good to me.I just like to see the other options like those tabs as well, it seems like a great deal, but all his deals are good, ill figure it out i guess, thanks for all the feedback-

it clearlt states on his site that these are not liver toxic. my main question would be how to divide them properly throughout the day to maintain blood levels.

It is possible to place testosterone propionate into a cyclodextrin to increase absorption under the tongue. As long as the molecule fits inside the ring, you can stock whatever you like inside. The hydrophilic (“water loving”) sugar ring allows the thin membranes under the tongue to absorb the whole package. This technology was used a few years ago for the OTC prohormones before manufacturers exploited a legal loophole and just started selling C-17 methylated compounds.

The effectiveness of this product will really depend on how you use it. If you eat the tabs like candy, without absorption under the tongue, you could expect bioavailability to be very low. I’d wager even swallowing your saliva too soon might decrease the results. My thought is just pin it or use a methylated compound…

IF the stuff really is just methyl-testosterone, well everyone knows its reputation for gains vs. sides.

Oh, forgot ... really BIG if regarding this product!

Do the tabs contain 20 milligrams of prop, or are they 20 milligrams of prop + cyclodextrin?

Example: when you shoot 100 mgs of suspension, you get 100% test. But when you shoot 100 mgs of test e, you net less than 100mgs of actual test, i.e. subtract the weight of the ester.

If there is actually 20 mgs of prop per tab, you're doing fine. If the 20 mgs includes the weight of the carrier, you will barely get any test prop per tab. (i.e. 20 mgs minus the weight of the carrier, minus the weight of the ester.)

Juice Freak said:
I'm checking out the test prop tabs as well. It is sublingual test prop, they do this by putting it into a cyclodextrin carrier they can do this because the ester on prop is small enough. My plan is to run 3500mg of test prop a week all sub q I'll let you know how it goes.

Man I hope this dose is a typo.:confused:

it is 20 mg of prop w/o the cyclo. and I recieved an email from IP saying that it is exactly the same test prop as if you were to inject it. It is taken sublingual and he also makes all types of gear sublingual- he also sent me all of his scans for his gear and they are all legit as always, i did not get to the prop, but I trust his gear, ive used him many times w/o problems, and will probably give it a try, the dude knows what he is doing- it is not methyltest, it is real test prop. thanks everyone

Qwert said:
See, as fas as I know, you can't really add an ester to an oral. It's either c-17 or not. You can't have test cypionate tabs or test prop tabs. It doesn't work that way. The only test based tabs I've ever heard of are methyltest tabs. I've never heard of test prop tabs. I assume that IP means that these are fast acting test based tabs like Propionate. I could be wrong, & if I am, I'd appreciate if someone would correct me. However, I think his test tabs are a bargain for the price. However, since they're so quick acting, you'd have to take them many times throughout the day for an even influx into the blood stream.
See, it's not an oral. It's sublingual, per the instructions I read you are supposed to spit out the rest once you've dissolved the tab under your toungue. There's even a similar product for HRT: Striant. It's buccal testosterone tab. I've used IPs previous sublingual test tabs and they seemed to work a little. I think the idea with this new one is that the prop ester prolongs the half-life somewhat.

You could do your own sublingual steroids by buying cyclodextrin powder from a supplement vendor and mixing with your choise of hormone, if the hormone has a low enough weight it should work. There are instructions on the net on how the react the hormone with the cyclodetrin.

wow. really good info. so if i wanted to do 100mg eod, would splitting it up throghout the day, like say 40, 40, 20 be ok? or would i need to do it everyday?

You would need to use the tabs everyday, in as many evenly divided doses as possible. Certainly before the training session.

Also, there is some evidence that conversion to estrogens is elevated in the evening/night, so avoid use then, unless you happen to train durong those times.

No typo on the 3500mgs I've been trying out Dan duchaine's high dose theory and AP's old thread on 4gs a week results. I've ran 3500mgs of test decanoate (500mgs per ml) and all I can say is wow, it's very thermogenic and my recovery was insane, also I was hot and full of energy all day. Blood profiles returned to normal after the cycle so I'm not worried.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131