over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ip sublingual test prop tabs- opinions?

ip has never done me or anyone i know wrong over the last six years.people have to remember gear does not make you a BB.some people don't gain no matter what they take BC they don't have a clue about nutrition,diet,rest,and training especially.prop can be put into a cyclodextrin subligual tab.how many remember the primo buccal tabs?

leap

Bump, for anyone who has tried these. I want to try them pre workout for a little boost.

Never tried them, but from what I've heard due to the actual amount getting absorbed 1400mg per week is equivalent to 280mg per week of Injectable. Most people are running 200mg per day which is 10 tabs...gels...whatever they're being called.

I dont know about the prop but some friends of mine had gotten alot of the sublingual test suspension pills from IP and as my friend returned from the gym one day he was the most pumped i have ever seen him in my entire life and he said it was because he took them like an hour before he worked out the kid looked ridiculously pumped it blew my mind so i plan on trying those sometime and they only stay in your system for a very short time so you get the effects in your workout but not on your balls because suspension is supposed to give extreme testicular shrinkage these did nothing of the sort from what i was told;)

IP Test Prop

Bros,

I have a bunch of these IP TP tabs. I like them a lot and take them before a workout for intensity/strength. You can feel them kick in pretty quick. I think they are good for TRT or to get a little test in your system for a cutting cycle. There is no liver toxicity but you need to take them ever 4 hrs to keep blood levels elevated. It is test prop without the injections. I did not want frequent inj and cyp/enan can give you the water/bloat etc. so if you want a kick or TRT, then its very good (I'm 40). Don't expect to get huge on these but a good way to get androgen in system easily.

I do not think they are comparable to injections

Unless you are willing to take them every four hours around the clock and adjust the dosage up every 2 weeks to get the response you want.

Oils will seed your system around the clock. You can get them domestically from one of IP's guaranteed remailers USABULK who is a sponsor and has his banner below.

Allbeef

Last edited:
IM of Test Prop is two weeks. The half life of IM prop is 3 days the half life of the oral is 12 hours (according to IP China information) so It would make sense that it would be shorter than two weeks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=82715
The detection time depends on dosage. You can shoot test all the way through a test and pass. A recent study showed that about 250mg/week of Test E allowed 4 out of 9 subjects pass a doping test, using the 4:1 limit WADA goes by. This was after 6 weeks of use; 1 shot a week of Test E.

So the supposed 2 month clearance time of Test E that is parroted on forums is obviously wrong.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws